Old 08-05-2016, 09:14 AM   #1
fakedforyou
Account Banned

Default Earth Worms in Pantyhose

Ok, new here so please be kind.

So some time ago a read a dare about worms in panties or underwear. Here is a new take on that.

Doesn't Matter if you're male or female.

Overview: Get your hands on some earthworms. I don't care what type. Put on a pair of sheer pantyhose and put 100-500 worms in the pantyhose.

You can get get the worms from various bait shops or order them online. Ensure you have enough alone time to do this ( although I'd love to see this dare done by 2 ladies as they play ). This could get messy if you lay on them so use a plastic dropsheet to protect your floor/bed if concerned.

If you put the worms in at different areas on our legs, front/back, and especially down your butt crack and front. Keep them there as long as possible. But 1-2 hours is good. Take photos! Lots of photos!

Please note: This could make you cum!

Tips: I tried this and washed the worms first. Bad idea. They were all wet and actually shit all over me as they moved around. Straight from the soil is best. Guys if you get on your hands and knees the worms will gather to the front of the pantyhose and around your cock. The slither action will make you cum - be warned. Girls if you're concerned about penetration use a tampon and guys if concerned just use a condom over the top of your penis.

Worms will not hurt you in any way. They don't bite.

To see how it looked friend me to see my album

Last edited by fakedforyou; 08-05-2016 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Make an addition
fakedforyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, pantyhose, worm, worms