Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #1
JustAGuy

Default The Taking of Tiffany

Tiffany and I entered the hotel room. Caleb was sitting on the bed, waiting for us.

“What’s Caleb doing here?” Tiffany asked, puzzled. “I thought we were hooking up tonight.”

“That was the plan,” I replied, “But I lost a contest to Caleb and now I have to let you pick between the two of us tonight…”

“Well that’s silly, I pick you, Collin,” Tiffany said, grabbing and squeezing my hand.

“I’m flattered, but the rule is I have to let you see both of us naked before you decide.”

“Okay, but I don’t see how it will matter,” Tiffany shrugged.

Caleb got up and Tiffany went and sat on the bed. Both of us stripped completely naked and stood before her, flaccid.

“I don’t see any real difference,” Tiffany shrugged, looking unimpressed.

“Just wait,” Caleb smiled. “Collin, you know what to do!”

“Yes, Caleb,” I meekly replied, blushing. I turned to Tiffany. “This was another penalty of my loss,” I announced, and dropping to my knees I reached out for Caleb’s cock and opened my mouth.

“Wait,” Tiffany suddenly exclaimed, causing me to pause in mid-motion. She pulled out her phone and started recording, a sly smile on her face. “Now continue,” she ordered.

Through her phone’s screen she watched me cup Caleb’s balls in my hand and start tenderly kissing his flaccid penis. She let out a giggle at the sight of it and my face got even redder as I began to suckle on it.

“Check it out,” Caleb said to Tiffany, gesturing down at me. “He’s already at full mast from this!”

Tiffany brought the camera down to my crotch, where my cock was standing erect at its full 4.5 inches. “My, you are a grower, aren’t you?”

“Mmm-hmm,” I replied, my mouth already occupied with Caleb’s growing cock. The camera was pointed once again at my face as I sucked and slurped. After a minute or so Caleb grabbed my hair and pulled me off, presenting his cock to Tiffany and her camera.

“Oh!” Tiffany gasped upon seeing Caleb’s full six inches, bringing her free hand to her mouth. “You’re a grower too...but quite a bit more.”

“Get up,” she told me and I got up and stood before her next to Caleb, both of our erect cocks pointing at her camera. She motioned for us to turn and we slowly turned around, our cocks narrowly missing each other, so that she could get shots of our asses.

“Well,” she said. “Collin...you’re really nice and I really like you, but Caleb’s just got a better body all around. Besides...it’s obvious you’re a cock-sucking little bitch.“

Caleb smirked. “The right choice,” he said triumphantly. “Now Collin, since you were so nice to introduce me to Tiffany, I think it’s only fair that you strip her for me.”

“Yes, Caleb,” I tried to reply meekly, but I was excited at the thought of undressing her and finally seeing her nude. Caleb must have sensed it.

“Wait,” he said, and he went over to the dresser and came back with a strip of cloth. “Tiffany is pretty much a goddess, isn’t she?”

“Yes she is,” I replied.

“Well then, a pathetic mortal such as yourself shouldn’t be allowed to gaze upon her beauty,” he announced, and took the strip of cloth and blindfolded me.

“I think that’s fair,” Tiffany said playfully. “You may begin...little boy!”

My erection throbbed harder at her words and I groped blindly at her clothing, removing her top, then unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down.

“Cute panties,” Caleb said to Tiffany, though I wasn’t sure if he meant it or was just saying it to tease me because I couldn’t see. I reached up her back and felt for the clasp of her bra, undoing it and pulling the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. I wish I had taken the opportunity to grab her tits to pull the bra off, but I remained a gentleman. I could feel her shiver with my touch and as the cooler air in the room reached her exposed breasts.

“Nice,” Caleb said, approvingly. I grimaced knowing that I was missing the view of her dark, perky breasts.

Caleb had me pause so that Tiffany could pose for him in her panties while he took photos. When he got her to turn her back to him he exclaimed “Damn!” at the sight of her panty-covered ass. Finally he ordered me to remove her panties. I groped again to find her body, reached her leg and followed it up to the waistline. I could tell her panties were lacy, and once I had pulled them off and felt how little material there was, I knew it was a thong.

He ordered me to move aside and had her start posing on the bed for photos. Based on his verbal direction I knew he had her lying spread-eagle, on her knees with her ass in the air and legs spread, and several up-close shots of her pussy. I sat there listening intently, trying to visualize what her gorgeous dark pussy lips looked like.

Once he was finished taking his trophy photos, he called me back over. I crawled slowly so as not to hurt myself or run into anyone else.

“I can see Tiffany’s pretty wet already,” Caleb announced, “But I want her good and ready for my cock.”

“Oh baby, I’m pretty ready,” Tiffany coyly gasped.

“Still, I think it’s only fair that Collin gets a taste of you,” Caleb stated. “...as a ‘before’ sample.”

I didn’t realize what me meant at first, but he guided me over to Tiffany and my head brushed up against her right thigh. Even before I reached her pussy I could smell the semi-sweet fragrance of her juices. I puckered my lips and met hers for a kiss that lasted a few seconds. I could feel the tightly-coiled black pubic hair of a trimmed but not bald pussy against my face. Still blind and using my lips as a guide I slid up to the top of her labia and then sent my tongue out as a probe. Her juices tasted sweet, with a hint of an unidentifiable tropical fruit flavour. I began licking up and down, left and right, twisting my tongue in random patterns and flicking at her clit. I could hear Tiffany’s breathing grow quicker.

“Well, well, well,” she said as she started gently thrusting her pelvis against my head. “It seems Collin is pretty good with his tongue. There might be some use for him after all.”

“I hear he’s okay with a pussy,” Caleb replied. “But even though he is a cocksucker he can’t give a good blowjob. Why don’t we start putting your big, sexy lips to good use, Tiffany?”

“I was waiting for you to ask,” Tiffany said sexily. Though my senses were crippled by the blindfold and the noise of me licking away at Tiffany’s dripping pussy, I could still hear the sounds of her sucking on Caleb’s cock. She moaned in rhythm with her sucking and her thrusting of her pussy into my face. After a few minutes she pulled her head off Caleb’s cock.

“Oh god...I’m gonna….cumm…..ooOOOOHHH!” she cried out as I felt her body tremble and her juices explode all over my face. She pushed my head away from her pussy as the orgasm faded.

“Wow...that...was...pretty...intense…” she panted.

“And that’s just the start,” Caleb announced. He stepped around me as I was wiping off my face with the back of my arm and I heard him get onto the bed and into Tiffany. She cried out in pleasure as his cock penetrated her tight pussy and he immediately began thrusting into her. I listened to them have sex missionary style for several minutes as the bed I was leaning against shook from the thrusting. Finally Tiffany, amidst cries of “fuck me!”, “oh yes!”, and “your cock feels so good in my pussy!” cried out in orgasm again, but Caleb wasn’t done with her. He had her flip over and put her ass in the air to do her doggy style.

After his first few thrusts he paused and called me to come over. I crawled over and bumped into him, realizing he was standing at the edge of the bed and she was on the bed on her knees with her ass up for his cock.

“You like Tiffany, don’t you?” Caleb asked.

“Yes sir,” I replied.

“You think she’s attractive?”

“Yes sir, I do.”

“And where’s my cock right now?”

“In her pussy, sir.”

“That’s right. And where are your lips right now?”

I was initially confused, but I quickly realized what Caleb wanted. “On your ass,” I said and I got up and started kissing his ass cheeks while resumed thrusting into Tiffany.

“Now Collin,” Caleb grunted between thrusts. “What I want you to do, while I fuck Tiffany, is lick my asshole.”

“Do I have to, sir?” I begged.

“Of course,” he replied. Even with the blindfold I could tell he was grinning.

I grabbed each of his ass cheeks and parted them to expose his anus. I realized that I had completely lost any sense of willpower or modesty and now his would be the first asshole I licked. I stuck my tongue out and pressing my face between his ass cheeks, I flicked his anus with my tongue and ran it around the rim.

The feeling of Tiffany’s tight pussy and my tonguing on and in his ass was too much for Caleb and as Tiffany orgasmed for the fourth or fifth time, Caleb blew his massive load into her. He pulled out, and collapsed onto the bed beside her. Tiffany kept her ass in the air, shuddering from the multiple orgasms and trying to keep the cum and her juices from leaking out everywhere.

I knelt there beside the bed, still blindfolded, and listening to each of them panting heavily. As their breathing rate got closer to normal Tiffany announced that she had to go clean herself up.

“Nonsense,” Caleb said. “That’s what Collin is here for.”

And with that I crawled up once again to Tiffany and smelled her pussy, this time it smelled of sex, her juices, and Caleb’s cum. I began to lick her up all around her pussy and her inner thighs...where cum had started to run down her leg. Caleb then got up and made me turn around, sit on the floor and put my head back on the bed so I was facing the ceiling. He then directed Tiffany to sit on my face so that the remaining cum and juices could run out of her pussy into my waiting mouth. He had her pause a few times for photos.

Once she was satisfied that she wasn’t leaking any more, she got up to go to the bathroom, waiting to watch the first few moments of me having to clean Caleb’s cock off with my mouth. Unlike earlier where his cock didn’t have much of a taste I could now taste Tiffany and his cum on it. I slurped and swallowed while Caleb filmed and told me to smile for the camera.

Once I was done with Caleb, he slapped my face a few times with his deflating cock, and told me I could lie out on the bed. Tiffany returned from the bathroom, and I heard her get redressed. As I laid there, Caleb asked her if she wanted to watch me beat off.

“Nah, I’m good,” she said flippantly. I heard her kiss Caleb and say “That was wonderful, baby. Call me sometime.”

“I will, sexy,” Caleb replied. I heard Tiffany walk out the room and door close behind her.

Caleb removed my blindfold. As my eyes adjusted once more to the light I could see that he was still nude, and standing beside the bed.

“Tiffany was fun,” he gloated. “And so sexy. Man, you should have seen that pussy! And those tits! Epic!”

I groaned a bit in despair for having missed it all.

Caleb looked down at me. “Well, I guess you deserve to cum for all that...you may jerk yourself off while I sit on your face and you suck on my cock.”

“Yes sir,” I said as he got up on the bed and planted his taint over my eyes. I could feel his balls on my nose and could smell Tiffany once again as he slid his cock into my open mouth. My right hand reached up and started stroking my aching cock.

“I hope the next woman you bring me is as good as her,” he said.

THE END

------
Please let me know what you thought of the story!
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JustAGuy for this post:
Old 12-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #2
Averymildsissy

That’s pretty hot, you should do more xD
Averymildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #3
JustAGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averymildsissy View Post
That’s pretty hot, you should do more xD
Thanks! I don't get to write that much and today was the first time in years.
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blindfold, humiliation, mfm, sex