Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-04-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Default How I became Mistress Carmen's Sissy

Chapter 1: intro

It was just an ordinary evening. The weather was nice, as usual in North Carolina, a nice 76 degrees. Me being 5 foot 6 inches with short brown hair and blue eyes. I was never really good with girls. I mean I'm still a virgin and I'm 22! I don't the biggest cock, but it's also not the smallest, being at about 5 inches fully hard. I lack confidence, then again it's hard to have confidence when you have a huge secret that you wouldn't dare telling anyone. That's right, I'm a closet sissy.. well in a way. I've only worn and owned panties, but i wear them almost every day. Somedays with boxers over top, some days no boxers if I'm really feeling brave. I've only ever tried my cum a handful of times.

Carmen on the other hand is pure beauty. She's about 5 foot 4 inches tall, long brown hair, green eyes with B cup boobs and a slim waist with a fat ass. She's very popular and has had many boyfriends. I'm sure she got railed plenty of times. She's way out of my league and she even told me many times she loves our friendship and never wants it to grow to more than friends. Pain.

I load up the hub and I find a video. I start rubbing my cock and imagining I'm the girl, taking all the cock in the world, man oh man would that be something. Within minutes I cum. I quickly clean up, not wanting to be caught. Then I receive the text that ultimately changed my life forever..

This is my first ever story. im not sure if itll be good or not. appreciate any and all feedback! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT

Last edited by Dirty_Slut; 01-04-2021 at 04:18 PM.
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-05-2021, 11:38 AM   #2
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2: The Beginning

I look down at my phone. There it is, a text from Carmen. A simple "what are you up to?" I quickly respond with "Nothing! Why what's up?" Even if I were busy, I'd still respond with the same answer. I would always drop what I was doing to cater to her. "Sweet! I'm all alone and bored Down to come over and watch a movie?" This came to no surprise to me. We always hang out and watch movies alone. "You know I can't say no to spending time with you Carmen. I'll get ready and be on my way!" I pull up the Uber app and quickly order my self a ride there.

I arrive at Carmen's apartment. She lives in a nice little flat just outside the city. Not too far from my parents house. It's about a 15 minute car ride and a 35 minute walk if you know the back trails like I do. I knock 4 times like always so she knows it's me. Almost immediately the door opens, "HEYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU!!" she yells all excitingly. "Hey! What movie do you wanna watch?" Normally we can't agree on what to watch, she likes romance and I like horror. It's usually a huge debacle. Quickly she responds with "How about Step Brothers!?" Wow! An oldy but a good one! "Yesss please! Load that movie up!"

About 15 minutes into the movie I have the sudden urge to pee. She pauses it for me and I excuse my self to the bathroom. As soon as I walk in, I notice it. Her dirty laundry basket just sitting there. As unusual as it may sound, there's never dirty clothes in it. But today it was full to the top. I couldn't help my self but to go through it and start smelling her dirty thongs. I was in heaven, I finally got to smell a pussy! So I do what any daring closet sissy would do next. I quickly take my pants and boxers off and slide a dirty thong up my legs and pull it up above my waist. "Wow!" I whisper to myself, really admiring my ass in this thong. Then it happened.

The door was pushed opened with force.. Carmen screams "BOOOO!" I turn, my face bright red. How could I forget to lock the god damn door!?!?! "What the fuck are you doing!?!" Carmen screams. I put my head down in shame.. her phone in her hand recording what should've been her scaring me. But instead she recorded my embarrassment. "I....I... can explain" I plead. "Carmen, I'm so sorry. It was going to be a joke" She starts laughing and points to my now erect cock, "A joke!?! Is that why you're hard right now?? Doesn't seem like a joke to me..more like a kink!?" I'm really blushing now.. I can't believe I'm caught..not only by my best friend but by my crush! "Get out now! And you better hope and pray I don't show anyone this video or accidentally upload it to every social media platform there is!" I'm still in shock, "Carmen please don't! I beg you, I'll do anything to keep that from going viral. Please!!" I start babbling on...she smacks my face hard, "I SAID GET OUT!"
MY PM DARES-
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-06-2021, 04:31 AM   #3
brown mouse

Nice, im enjoying reading your story. Looking forward to some more chapters.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:25 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Capter 3: Remorse

I immediately take the thong off and quickly get dressed. I try to walk by her with my head down, she grabs my arm. "You know I really can't believe you" she says, "You're such a loser. I can't believe this." My face red with embarrassment, "Carmen...Please. I said I was sorry." She smacks me again, harder than the first one, "Shut the fuck up! You're only sorry because you got caught! Now leave!" I scurry to the door, head still held down in shame, and I leave. "FUCK!" I scream once I get outside, "I'm such an idiot. I can't believe this happened!" Instead of calling an uber I decide to walk home, in shame.

About a week has gone by and we still haven't spoken to one another. I've felt nothing but shame and remorse the whole week. Fuck, I feel awful. You know what? I'll text her and apologize again.. after several minutes I send what I think is the best worded text for the situation. It read, "Hey Carmen, first and foremost I want to apologize for my actions. They were completely uncalled for and disgusting. I've given it some thought, and you're right, I am a loser. I've been praying all week that you wouldn't upload it to anywhere. Please if there's anything I can do to try and fix our friendship, let me do it. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it!"

Minutes go by, they felt like an eternity. I keep checking my messages, finally it says that she has read my text. Oh my god! She's typing!! Minutes later I get a response, "Tim, what you did is unfixable to our friendship. I mean my god, you wore my dirty panties! That's just wow. But you know what? I'll make you a deal, I won't show anyone that video if you come over tonight and clean my apartment. Deal? Be here in 40 minutes or else!"

Wow, that's all I gotta do? "OMG thank you Carmen! I'm leaving now!" I hurry up throw my shoes on and run out the door, no time to wait for an Uber! I decide best way is to run there, full sprint. I timed my self to make sure I got there on time. When I say I was cutting it close, boy do I mean it! 39 minutes and 45 seconds it took. I bang on the door 4 times. I hear her yell "Come in now!" I enter, not prepared for what's about to go down next....
MY PM DARES-
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-14-2021, 04:25 PM   #5
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4: Maid

I walked into the front door. I see Carmen..."Hey!" I say eagerly. Carmen snaps a "Don't speak unless I speak to you first! Get ready to clean!" I don't say anything and I grab the vacuum cleaner and I plug it in and start to vacuum when it suddenly shuts off. I look over at the plug where I see her twirling it. "Not so fast...I said get ready to clean, not start cleaning moron" I give her a puzzled look. "Strip naked right now!" she sternly demands. Confused, "You want me naked to clean?" She walks over to me and slaps me, "Did I tell you to speak! Get naked now loser!" I start taking my clothes off. "FASTER!!" I quickly get naked and look at her, my penis starts to get hard. "Oh my god this is turning you on? hahaha!" she starts laughing, "Go into the bathroom and see what you're going to be cleaning in sissy!" I turn and nervously walk into the bathroom, and that's when my heart sank....

Sitting on the sink counter there it was.. A French maids outfit, feather duster and all. "There's no way in fucking hell I'm putting that on Carmen!" *SMACK* I feel a hard smack on my ass. "Owe what the fuck!" *SMACK* another hard smack. I turn around and there she is standing there with a big paddle. "If you don't put that on then I guess I'll send that video to your mom and sisters so they can see the new female in their family" I can't believe she just said that, "You wouldn't!" "Try me, you got 1 minute" I quickly grab the black thong and slide it up my legs, then the white thigh high socks with the black bow on them. "I can't believe this" I mumble. "TIMES TICKING TIM!" I quickly put the dress on, the white gloves and the hair band that came with it and I grab the feather duster. "Happy?" *CLICK* I look up and I see Carmen with her phone out taking pictures. "Hahaha you are fucked now. See, I've done my research and I know all about you and your kink. You're a sissy and you may not act like it, but you love this. Don't you?" I'm completely shocked, "I.. I....yes ok? Yes I love this. You found my secret out. Will you please delete that video and those pictures?" Carmen starts laughing hysterically, "I might delete them, only if you admit that you're a sissy, on camera right now"

"I am a Sissy" I say looking right into the camera, "And Mistress Carmen owns me completely, I am her sissy slut" OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST SAY! NOOO I DIDN"Y MEAN THAT, AND SHE GOT THAT ON RECORDING! FUCK! "HAHAHA you went above and beyond! This will be fun. Go clean my apartment, when you're done come see me in my room, there you'll see your next outfit and we'll go shopping for you sissy!" I walk into the living room and begin cleaning, completely and utterly humiliated. It took about an hour, I open Carmen's door, "Hey Carmen, I finished cleaning"
MY PM DARES-
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-15-2021, 11:34 AM   #6
UndieLicker

Love it! Please keep going!
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:24 PM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5: Sissified

There Carmen laid, in just her bra and panties...the same panties I got caught in. Her body just as perfect as I had imagined. "Okay Carmen, I've done what you wanted, are the videos deleted?" Carmen gets up off the bed and walks over to me, slowly, my cock is fully aroused. She grabs it and squeezes it hard, I wince in pain. She then lets go and delivers one swift hard kick to my nuts, i fall down in pain and groan in agony. "That's Mistress Carmen to you slut!" she screams, "Now get back up now!" I quickly stand up and before I know it, im back on the floor from another kick. "They'll get deleted when I want them deleted, understood?" I can't believe this is happening. I'm bot sure if im happy or mad, I mean this is one of my biggest fantasies but she is also my crush.
"Yes Mistress Carmen, I understand" I just completely submitted to her, I can't believe how easy that was for me. FUCK.

"Now we're going to have some rules for you to follow. You obey, you'll get rewarded. You disobey well...well.. you'll get punished. Understood?" I stare in utter disbelief. "Punished? Rewarded? Yes, I understand Mistress Carmen" She then looks down at me with an evil sinister look, "From this night on, your little situation will always be in a chastity device, in which I'll hold onto the keys. You will also wear panties every single day, so when you get home tonight, id like you to put all your boxers in this" she hands me a weird looking box with a lock on it. "What the fuck is this!?" *SMACK* "ONLY SPEAK WHEN ASKED TO AND DONT ASK QUESTIONS! Do you understand?" I start rubbing my face, "Yes Mistress Carmen, I understand. I'm sorry" She looks angry now that I have interrupted her, "For now on, you'll be clean shaved from your face down. I'll show you how to do it tonight, but after tonight you'll be on your own to keep up with it"

"Follow me, and get naked" she says. I follow Carmen into the bathroom where she shows me how to shave my body. I feel bare. "Stay right here," she leaves the bathroom and comes back with a box. "Are you ready for the last time you'll get to cum for a while sissy?" I am shocked. Is Carmen going to jerk me off? Suck me off? Or...let me fuck? "OMG YES!" Carmen looks at me, "Well get on your knees and start jerking off loser!" I drop to my knees and go to work, within minutes I'm ready to bust. "CUM ON MY FEET SISSY!" I shoot my load all over Carmen's feet. "Now lick them clean!" she says laughing as she raises her feet to my mouth. I start licking without hesitation and I lick them both clean. "Did you enjoy that?" she says laughing, "Yes Mistress Carmen I did" as I look up, I realized she had recorded the whole thing. FUCK! "Now time to lock up" she pulls out the chastity cage and slips it on my cock, "What do you think slut?" I can't believe it. "It's pink and small Mistress Carmen. I don't like it" She starts laughing hysterically "Well it doesn't matter what you like!" she takes her panties off, "Here put these on and get dressed! Tomorrow you and I will go shopping for more clothes! Go home and get some sleep, I'll be there at 11am! And you better be wearing your panties!" she says with a huge grin. "Yes Mistress Carmen" I say as i get dressed and head towards the door.
MY PM DARES-
Old 01-19-2021, 05:49 PM   #8
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6: Shopping Spree

I decided to just walk home, as the night was nice. I get home and try to just sneak off into my room. No one sees me. Phew. I received a text from Carmen, "Make sure to sleep in those panties too my little sissy! And don't forget to lock up those boxers! " I can't believe this is my life now..I put my boxers in that stupid box and locked them shut. I get into bed and set my alarm for 10am so I can get ready in the morning. After about 30 minutes of tossing and turning I finally fell asleep, not sure what I was awaiting for tomorrow.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I smack the off button on the alarm. Wow already the morning I thought to myself, god damn this thong is wedged up my ass. I get up and slip on sweats and a tshirt and I sneak into the bathroom to shower. I can't stop looking at my pink cage. God I'm so humiliated. By the time I get out of the its already 10:30. I quickly get dressed, by the time I'm completely ready it 10:55, I go out side to wait for her. Soon enough she arrives, "GET IN LOSER, We'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!" she shouts. I quickly get in, as im getting in she yells, "HOWS THAT CAGE FEELING?" My face turned bright red, "Shush, someone will hear you Mistress Carmen!!" she chuckles. We arrive at the mall in about 30 minutes.

We enter the mall and Mistress Carmen says, "I hope you got your credit card ready bitch!" Sadly I did. First store we go into is Sephora, Carmen starts walking around quickly, grabbing alot of different makeups. Finally we check out..about $100 later we are ready for the next store.. which I dreaded the most...yup! that's right. Victoria's Secret... She says "This is where you'll have the most fun!" We walk in, and she grabs a big pink bag. She starts flying around the store, grabbing different lingeries, panties, perfumes, you name it she was grabbing it. She found some leggings for me and started chuckling evilly. "Excuse me Miss" she says to one of the cute workers. She was young maybe around our age, very good looking, sexy body, with perfect curves. "How may I help you Ma'am" she says as she turns to us... Carmen then says the words I never thought I'd hear, "Well actually, he needs fitted for a bra! He thinks being a girl is funny so I'm trying to show him how hard it can be. " The worker looks at me with a really surprised look. "Well ok, follow me" she says, grabbing a measruing tape. "take your shirt off for me miss, haha" She wrapped it around my chest right below where my breasts would be. and she measures my "Bust" which i didn't really have. "Ok miss, you're a 34A, bras are right over here, if you need more help you know where to find me!" Carmen is laughing hysterically! "Thanks Ma'am! We appreciate it!"

End of chapter 6 part 1, i will do part 2 later
MY PM DARES-
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 04:56 PM   #9
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6: Shopping Spree (Continued)

Carmen pulls me over to the bras, she starts pulling out all these different styles and colors. "You look sad sissy, what's the matter?" Carmen asks, "This day is supposed to be fun!" The truth is, I was having fun, but now this lady knows. "I just didn't think you'd do that with the worker... I mean I am having fun" I say. "Well here, I'll make it up to you by buying the items here at this store. But you'll have to make it up to me later! Deal?" With out hesitation I say "Deal!" I knew the bill would be hefty. After getting some bras, we're ready to check out. I'm not sure how much it was but I know it wasn't cheap. The last store we went into was the wig store. She found the perfect blonde wig for me. As we're walking out the mall, we come up to the nail saloon, Carmen stops and I kept walking not realizing she stopped. "Heyyyy loser!" she shouts, I stop and walk up to her, "What Mistress Carmen?" She chuckles, "I think it's time for you to make it up to me!" So she wants me to get her nails done? not a problem! "Oh, you want a manicure? a pedicure?" Carmen laughs even harder. "No, no, no sissy. I want us both to get pedicures and since I had to pay for your clothes from Victoria's Secret, not only are you paying for both of us, you're going to go into the women's bathroom right now with me and you're going to get dressed sissy." Oh my god, I cannot believe this! "CMON lets go!" Next thing I know I was pulled into the women's room.

She hands me a bra, leggings, a hoodie and the wig. I needed help with the bra and Carmen laughed. "Now give me your male clothes" I hand them to her and she walks over to the trash can and throws them away. "Won't be needing these anymore, here I brought you some girly flip flops, go throw your sandals away" I do as she says, "Now its makeup time, come here" After about 15 minutes she finishes. Wow I think, I'm completely feminized. You can't even tell I'm a guy. "I can't believe you threw my clothes away" Carmen laughs, "Shhh you didn't want them and you know it. Now... you're new name is Amy. Got it?" Wow I even got my own girly name.. "Yes Mistress Carmen, I understand" She quickly snaps a few pics of me and we head to the Nail saloon.

Carmen got a nice black set of nails on her fingers and all white on her toes. Now for me, she made me get the most feminine color...bright pink on my toes, and darker pink on my fingers. "Wow you really can be a girl! you look exactly like one! haha and to think I was thinking of sucking your dick that night! Ok, let's go to my apartment! we got more fun in store!"

The whole car ride home, that last line stuck with me..."I was thinking of sucking your dick..." We arrived to her apartment. Again, I had no clue what was about to happen next...
MY PM DARES-
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 05:40 PM   #10
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I have enjoyed your story, keep it up. Can’t wait for more

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 06:37 PM   #11
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 7: Carmen’s fun

We get into her apartment, and she pulls me into her room. “On your knees now!” I drop to my knees not wanting to upset her. “What was your favorite part so far about today sissy?” Really everything was, I’m not sure if I could pick a favorite, I ponder. “Well honestly, I loved it all. I can’t pick a favorite but I’m a little confused about the nails part. Everyone will know I’m weird now?” Carmen laughs, “Well everyone already thought you were weird silly. But don’t worry, you’ll stay here for the next couple of weeks being completely feminized! And if you like it this way, you can move in and permanently be my sissy. If not? You’ll be free to go. Deal?” Immediately I answer with “Yes mistress Carmen deal!” She grins and puts a blind fold over me.

I hear her dresser drawer being opened and I hear some rustling. “Open wide slut!” Without hesitation I open my mouth, next thing I know there’s a dildo in my mouth. She’s wearing a god damn strap on. Mistress Carmen starts slowly fucking my mouth for a few minutes, then she speeds up. Really gagging me. She pulls out laughing after about 10 minutes of face fucking me and removes the blind fold. “Hahah you’re mascara is running you filthy slut!” Reaching into the bag she pulls out lingerie, “put this on then bend over the bed!” I quickly get changed and bend over the bed. Carmen grabs lube and starts lubing my ass hole up. Then I feel it enter. I scream! “OW WTF!” Carmen grabs my mouth, “shhhhh take it sissy. This is what you wanted!” And she starts fucking me for about 15 minutes, hard and fast. “Holy fuck! I’m about to cum! I’m going to cum!!” Right when I’m about to cum, she pulls out and I’m denied. “You thought I’d let you cum that easy? And thru your cage? Stand up!” I stand up and she actually unlocks me from the cage and takes it off. She get som her knees and says “my turn” and winks at me. She starts slowly sucking my dick and it’s not long before I get close “fuck I’m going to cum!” She keeps going letting me shoot my load into her mouth, I fall back on the bed, “fuck that was just as good as I imagined” she leans in to kiss me, and then she did the unthinkable. She spit my cum in my mouth, laughed and said “enjoy cum slut!” She locked me back up after I swallowed it. “You better get used to cum because you’ll be eating it a lot more!”
MY PM DARES-
Old 02-04-2021, 06:18 PM   #12
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

does anyone want more?
MY PM DARES-
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 07:24 PM   #13
Esmith98

Yes please! We want more
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 11:27 AM   #14
UndieLicker

Yesssssss! Yes please
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 05:13 PM   #15
Maxie1999

I love this! Please keep going

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maxie1999 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk