Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #31
Jack18

I've gone skinny dipping a few times. First few times was with a buddy of mine and his brother. We were at his house all alone and were playing Truth or Dare and what not. Well later we decided to go swimming and his little brother pantsed him and pushed him into the pool (he lost his trunks completely when pushed in), he was naked in the pool and his brother had his swim trunks so he swam around for awhile yelling at him to give his shorts back.

He eventually got out the pool buck naked in broad daylight and chased his brother around the yard. He tackled his brother and got his shorts back and I helped him get some revenage. We held his brother down and took his bathing suit off. We jumped in the pool with his suit and he jumped in after us.

Anyways we all ended up swimming naked.
Jack18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:38 PM   #32
TrevorR

Unhappy

I have at my girlfriends house... i hope her dad wsnt home (he owns guns)
TrevorR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #33
Kylie

Send a message via MSN to Kylie

same as birthday suit i love skinny dipping!
Old 09-24-2007, 01:45 PM   #34
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314
Default !

lol who hasn't!---fun and exhilaratin'
Old 09-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #35
anayguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
i never have, but a friend who has gone to sleepaway camp has told me her story, she snuck out late at night to the lake with her bf, and she gave him head under the water then they got caught.

she's really horny and she even flashed me her tits once for no apparent reason lmao
lucky maybe if she becomes single you should go out with her
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:18 PM   #36
Davros
Account Banned

Haven't done it yet...

Yet
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #37
F_SL

I haven't... I have no place to go skinny dipping. The one time I could this summer, my parents were around. Kind of ironic seeing as how I swim every day!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:22 PM   #38
Tinkerbell_Baby

Send a message via MSN to Tinkerbell_Baby

Ok looking at all these replies i think a better question is who hasn't gone skinny dipping.

If you didn't, to bad. it's one hell of an experience
Ok News time. I live down in San Diego, California in the US and there has been a HUGE wildfire. There are 8 different fires all over the county. 250,000 people evacuated, 100,000 acres burned, around 15,000 homes gone. I am ok and so is my house but my aunt and uncle and their little 7 month baby are homeless and have nothing left. They are staying with us, but, they lost everything. This is the biggest fire ever seen in my state and is still happening. 10/25
0.oLove Ya..... Tink^.^
Tinkerbell_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:23 PM   #39
borigraphix

I have done it loads of time in broad daylight. I have a pool in my backyard so i just strip down and jump in. Sometimes my siblings are home other times they're not. I don't think the neighbors have even been in their backyards when i was doing it but i could be wrong.
borigraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #40
shroobs
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to shroobs Send a message via MSN to shroobs Send a message via Yahoo to shroobs

I haven't. =/ I want to go though.
shroobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #41
mistressmegs

I was at the beach one time with a group of girlfriends and we all ran into the water and stripped. In broad daylight

Another time at the beginning of the summer me and a friend were at her cottage after graduation and the three girls went skinny dipping in the lake in the afternoon. It was great, the water lapping around your pussy, exept there was an old guy next door who was standing that the window with binoculars
mistressmegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #42
F_SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressmegs View Post
I was at the beach one time with a group of girlfriends and we all ran into the water and stripped. In broad daylight

Another time at the beginning of the summer me and a friend were at her cottage after graduation and the three girls went skinny dipping in the lake in the afternoon. It was great, the water lapping around your pussy, exept there was an old guy next door who was standing that the window with binoculars
So did you get out when you noticed the guy with the binoculars? Or did you just decide that it's worth it anyways? lol
Old 09-26-2007, 04:20 PM   #43
kingfisher

Send a message via MSN to kingfisher Send a message via Yahoo to kingfisher
Default done

I have doen it,
went to a public beach with a firedn and when we ere in the water, i though oh well ill do it, and asked him to do it aswell, so ww both took our trunks off and dropped them in the sea, then swam around for liek 30 mins,

hard part came when findign trunks again, it was public with liek 400 people in the beach an dsea so coul nto just wak out
kingfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #44
F_SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher View Post
I have doen it,
went to a public beach with a firedn and when we ere in the water, i though oh well ill do it, and asked him to do it aswell, so ww both took our trunks off and dropped them in the sea, then swam around for liek 30 mins,

hard part came when findign trunks again, it was public with liek 400 people in the beach an dsea so coul nto just wak out
This doesn't sound very believable because the ocean has a LOT of activity. I don't think you would have been able to find them again, and even if you DID find one pair, the chances of finding the others are just too small...
Old 09-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #45
mistressmegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by F_SL View Post
So did you get out when you noticed the guy with the binoculars? Or did you just decide that it's worth it anyways? lol
No we didnt get out. WE jsut kinda ignored him for a while untill his wife came out then we put on our suits which were sitting on the raft and swam back in. It was not big deal
mistressmegs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk