Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-13-2019, 03:29 PM   #1
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Female 21/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any place (somewhat intere)

21/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any place (Interesting?)

Master/slave Advertisement
Purple
June Edition

Introduction

Female 21
Slave/Brat
Western Canada

Most call me purple as its my favourite color, it was also my kik and skype username.

This is going to be a decently long ad. Hopefully it can keep your interest. I know Im having a good time writing it.

Requirements

I’m looking for a 21+ MALE Master that is experienced, understanding, strict, and intelligent. A connection/click is a must as without it what is the point?

If above sounds like you then this may stop you. I’m open to time zones depending on when have free time as I enjoy a decent amount of contact (daily) with said Master. Would have to be willing to download an app so can talk when Im at home until I get internet again.

Another aspect that may stop you is that I wont consider someone not into the control aspect. I dont mean the sexual aspects as those are secondary to me.

Ooh, the pictures discussion. I do send pictures but it is only when I want/decide/choose to. Even when I do send them, dont expect them. I dont send them on command and am less likely to if asked. Although if I do start a trial with someone I will normally prove Im female. After that, goodluck getting anything. If you are going to force me to send verification, youre less likely to get it.

Youre still here! Good job! Please read on..

About me

I am a huge family person and they will always take priority over a Master. I visit my Mom for days at a time. She needs help now and then.

The biggest family obstacle would likely be my Grandfather as I live right across a field from him now. I took insurance off my car so life is getting to be more quiet. My gramps still tends to come over whenever he wants so walking around naked wont work.

Right now Im in a rut. My knee has been giving me more problems so Ive been staying on disability. Havent been working or going to school since my passed Uncle needed me to make him a priority. I could technically work on my math, I just havent yet.

The last part of the introductions! I am currently in GMT -8 time zone. I live in a two bedroom place by myself. I’m an introvert so at this time I don’t have friends over. Typically I read a lot. Yes, I’m a boring person but I like to avoid drama. Been there, done that.

Subby Self

I enjoy the control aspect a lot but I haven’t found the perfect combination of what and how I like to be controlled. Normally I like to have a conversation about it so we both have an idea what would be ideal for us. Every relationship is different its why Im not so specific with this as well. It depends on your style of doing it and such. If you’re an ask EVERY SINGLE TIME WITH EVERY LITTLE THING, dont bother please. That has never worked as we both have lives.

At first I have walls up because I have a dominant personality and find it hard to find someone that can effectively dominate me. Once the walls are down though and theres a connection I slowly get more and more submissive. The more so, the more I want to go out of my way to please you!

Im not a pushover by any means. If I dont think something is safe I will say so. Things that arent working or could work better with a little tweak Ill suggest and hopefully open up a conversation about it.

I have to warn that I am horrible at orgasm control but I am getting better at it. I just came off of a 2 week denial as a self control test. Was easier than I thought and I wasnt bitchy about it. Lol

I have a hard time with edges and sometimes even orgasms without groundwork while playing with others. Anticipation tends to be a good way around it, sometimes. Anyways, cant expect too many edges a day as itd be almost impossible.

I have PTSD regarding choking so no things around neck. Also it can affect my sleep schedule quite a lot.

Kinks and Such

My safeword is the light system!
(GREEN, YELLOW, RED)

My kinks and such are changing a lot as Im getting more curious. I want someone I can explore this with.

Likes/Kinks

• Giving control/tpe, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)

Dislikes

• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• GAGS
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Limits

Video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain, personal information.

My likes/dislikes/limits do change and vary a lot.

Toys

My pussy is currently too tight for most toys, and not used to too much anal.

• 8 inch dildo (Pink)
• 7 inch suction cup dildo (Light Purple)
• Anal 3 Beaded plug (not sure of size/dark purple)
• Enema/douche kit (It's blue)
• Kegel balls (Light purple)
• Kegel balls (Pink)
• Dildo/plug 6.25 inches (15.75 cm) (Green)
• Dildo/plug 4.75 inches (12 cm) (Orange)
• Dildo/plug 3.5 inches (9 cm) (Red)
Green, Orange, and red have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm).
• Nipple chain (piercing used) (Have to get nipples repierced for this one)
• Breathable ball gag (black)
• Bit/ball/soft interchangeable gags
• Penis gag (black)
• Breathable ball gag (purple)
• O ring gag (silver?)
• Three way clamps
• Regular clamps (don't know name)
• Hogtie bondage thing
• Arousal gel (tingle, warm, intensify)
• Studded paddle
• Flogger (Pathetic purple one)
• Flogger (Bigger black one)
• Riding crop
• Ben wa balls?
• 8ish inch dildo (blue)
• Rabbit vibe (pink)
• Remote controlled corded bullet (black)
• C shaped vibe thing (purple)
• 7 inch vibe? (Purple)
• Wrist cuffs and ankle as well as matching collar. (Purple)
• Large anal bead (black)
• 3 black dildos that I will never use
• 3 jeweled buttplugs (small, medium,large.)
• What may be a violet wand

Tips for contacting me

•Don't call me degrading words as we aren't at this point.
•Mention something interesting. (vanilla and kink)
•Put effort into the message you send me, I put a lot of effort in. Please show the same.

If you read this and dont like it, move on, no need to post. To each their own after all!

Hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by PurpleS; 06-14-2019 at 06:51 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:41 PM   #2
Djmatt

Default hey

care to chat sometime
Old 06-14-2019, 05:05 PM   #3
Mr. White

Default Amazing response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmatt View Post
care to chat sometime
Wow 10/10 Lemme just say. My expectations were high but you just blew it out of the water with this response! The diction, and the grammar was top notch. I was gonna try to respond with this ad with some class and tact, but you were able to sum up your expansive point in just one small sentence. I concede to you sir. You are the Alpha amoung Beta's and the Top Dom. Please Don't turn your hips to fast or your dick will knock over the paintings. Thank you.

Newest Thread! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431436

I am a Dom, who is interested in girls only. Though I do be flattered when dudes hit on me...
The following 10 users say Thank You to Mr. White for this post:
Old 06-25-2019, 10:54 PM   #4
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmatt View Post
care to chat sometime
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_guy View Post
Wow 10/10 Lemme just say. My expectations were high but you just blew it out of the water with this response! The diction, and the grammar was top notch. I was gonna try to respond with this ad with some class and tact, but you were able to sum up your expansive point in just one small sentence. I concede to you sir. You are the Alpha amoung Beta's and the Top Dom. Please Don't turn your hips to fast or your dick will knock over the paintings. Thank you.
Lol, THANK YOU, someone had to say it
Old 07-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #5
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Update:

•If you kik me with a chicks username or picture of a girl as your name/photo then Ill dismiss you as Ill assums you're female.

•If you kik me and dont put any effort in, I will dismiss you. I put a lot of effort editing this post to add and remove stuff.

•If you kik me, I will ask your getdare username as I found the mods are quite great at weeding out underage people. Plus, I simply like having a background on someone.

•I will have internet reliably starting July 9th. (Its been a bitch to set up)

•Ive gotten to point in self control where Ill edge when feel like it but wait for play with a dominant or a trial so can ask permission to orgasm.

Thats all for updates right now I think!

Last edited by PurpleS; 07-05-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:58 PM   #6
Mr.mansman

Default She is sexy

And fun and has the world largest selection of toys.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #7
Dokumen

Sometimes Getdare just amazes me. One the one hand with people with a solid understanding of BDSM, clear communication and realistic expectations. On the other hand with people who lack everything from that list.
Great ad. I wish you good luck with finding someone suitable who can tame you.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:33 PM   #8
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.mansman View Post
And fun and has the world largest selection of toys.

Thanks and people have bigger collections!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokumen View Post
Sometimes Getdare just amazes me. One the one hand with people with a solid understanding of BDSM, clear communication and realistic expectations. On the other hand with people who lack everything from that list.
Great ad. I wish you good luck with finding someone suitable who can tame you.
Thanks, seems itll take quite some time
Old 07-16-2019, 06:28 AM   #9
Deadpool871

If your still looking maybe you can give e me a shot

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.

Toys: vibrator, enema douches, pair of women's used dirty pants, a shoelace

Huge fart and sniffing fetish
Old 07-17-2019, 05:43 PM   #10
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool871 View Post
If your still looking maybe you can give e me a shot
If you really thought a reply that would be worth "giving you a shot" youre sadly mistaken.
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 07-18-2019, 09:26 PM   #11
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Newb alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1t23 View Post
nice just aheads up I am going to message you on kik once I have figured out how to properly introduce myself. You see I'm not the best at talking about myself but I always answer questions anyone asks. On a side note I did see that you are very into the being under control and being controlled by your Dom as well as talking daily and often and I am very into controlling both sexual and non sexual aspects of my subs live.i would like to tell you more about me and how I think we will click so I will message you my kik is wackyzack1112

update: I sent the message I know it starts off meh but I hope you read the whole thing
Since he found it smart to post in thread. This person is new and doesnt know what he is doing by my standards. Someone still new to orgasm denial, you cant just state "you will rarely orgasm". Go find a chastity whore. Cant expect someone to learn quickly just like that. Everyone learns at different rates. Wont take go away for a dismissal. Have to go as far as saying he will never get consent to put the point through. Thought had right to punish what isnt his. He is living in the fantasy land of bdsm. I wouldnt recommend.
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 07-20-2019, 12:36 PM   #12
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

This is a very nice ad to see.

To anyone reading the ad, and thinking of applying, from what I've experienced she's a great person! Be sure to take your time, and to give it your best shot if you apply!
Old 07-24-2019, 02:15 AM   #13
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified View Post
This is a very nice ad to see.

To anyone reading the ad, and thinking of applying, from what I've experienced she's a great person! Be sure to take your time, and to give it your best shot if you apply!
Thanks and good advice for those who do end up applying
Old 08-17-2019, 10:24 PM   #14
MistersOrphanage

bump, c'mon.. someone has to want all those toys.
Old 08-20-2019, 10:50 AM   #15
Decapitated Bunny
Baby Member

Hey there.

I’ve PMed you and sent you some stuff about me through your kik. Please look at it whenever you get a chance, if you’re still interested Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk