Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2020, 12:01 PM   #16
Sam~
Truth Freak

This slut is feeling lazy, so just copied another persons task lol

5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord.
As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:03 PM   #17
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well, I still like the task.
What Sam said again

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:21 PM   #18
stephenxl7

Flogger on your clit
Nipple clamps, squeeze them hard when you put them on.
Ankles tied to corners of the bed if possible.
5 or more ice cubes in your ass for the five minutes.
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #19
bourbon2k15

Default #3

Did one and took a break and did another, here's pt.1/2 of back to back responses.

>7
Cane on asshole
Do the 5 minutes, standing on one leg.

>> Quickly administered the 5 canes to my asshole. Kind of wish someone would let me fuck it. The pain here is giving me anal whore vibes. I wasn't able to balance on one leg when I had an orgasms so I did those with both feet on the floor. Came 2x.

>8
Ice in pussy. charger cord on tit. While ass fucked in your ass. Do it by the window so only your face is visible from outside.

>>To keep the theme of 5, we got 5 medium size ice cubes from my freezer. They're automatically made. Got them just a bit wet to remove frost and while bending over the kitchen sink I stuffed all 5 into my pussy. I have a love hate relationship with ice because it's so cold but it makes me so so sensitive. This time I administered my 5 whips all over my tits, one landing just right on my nipples for maximum pain. I knelt down on my hands and knees in our bedroom and pressed my cheek against the window as I held my Hitachi wand to my clit that's cold from the melting ice dripping from my pussy. My sir knelt down behind me and fucked my un prepped ass with only lube on himself for 5 minutes. I came twice but the second orgasms went on for a moment.

>9
Spank your pussy with your narrow paddle

>>Easy enough done but extra painful due to a dripping wet pussy from the ice that has yet to melt all the way. My gaping ass got to feel the cool trickle as I lie on my back with legs up and open. I spank my wet pussy 5 times and couldn't keep quiet from shouting out in pain when my clit feels every impact. The vibrator was much welcomed and I came twice.

Total hits: 68
Orgasms: 17
Time vibed: 45min

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:40 PM   #20
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon2k15 View Post
to my asshole. Kind of wish someone would let me fuck it. The pain here is giving me anal whore vibes.
Ice into your ass for the 5 minutes

Again charging cord to your nipples.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 08-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #21
bourbon2k15

Default #4

Back to back response 2/2

>10
cane on clit. ice cube in ass. Lay perfectly flat on the floor, legs open as wide as possible. keep laying flat for 5 minutes.

>>I lie flat on our floor and open my legs, my pussy lips opening as well and making it easy to whip my clit...if I could aim. I can't see from this angle and end up whipping my pussy lips 6 times as I aim for my sensitive spot. Keeping the theme of 5 I don't move and my Sir stuffs my previously fucked ass with 5 wet ice cubes. My ass drips cold water onto the tile the whole time I hold the vibe in place, cuming 2x

>11
With flogger on the whole tit. Wand while dripping hot wax over your pussy.

>The flogger in my opinion is one of the "lighter" spanking tools but that becomes very untrue when you have beaten tits and nipples like mine. The sting was horrible. I lie on my back and pull my knees up so my pussy is more or less facing the ceiling. Sir had a candle melting when I started my tit whipping. He held the vibe tight to my clit and dripped hot wax onto my wet pussy. Pealing them off was fun tho? I came 3x

>12
Cane on pussy. Then I want you to anal fuck a hot sauce covered dildo while you do your 5 min

>>Caning my.pussy after making it baby smooth with hot wax shouldn't be allowed but here I am, wet cheeks because that hurt like a BITCH. Sir grabbed a medium dildo while I got on my knees, cheek on the floor, and he put 5 drops of tobasco sauce onto the head of the dildo. He didn't spread it around other than rubbing it into my asshole as mock lube before fire fucking me while I came. And came. I came from my ass once. I came 3x /technically/.

Will do next 3 when my asshole doesn't burn anymore.

Total hits: 89
Orgasms: 25
Time vibed: 1hr

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:44 PM   #22
CSasha
Oracle

Just a post here from me

Have fun with the Hitachi

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #23
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Narrow paddle on tits

Wax on tits, Tabasco on clit while both hole stuffed with dildo. Kneel in front of a mirror look at yourself

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #24
CSasha
Oracle

So hitachi and forced orgasms if I get your post right, but no spanks.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:53 PM   #25
Dripping_Kitten

I want You to hit your Pussy with the flogger 1 time! Then You can have fun with the wand.

Denied until 04/02 (Last orgasm 03/25)

Likes : Ballbusting; CBT; Chastity; Denial; Edging; Light humiliation; Nipple pain; Writing

Deserves (mainly for punishment but willing to fo it): Butt plugged; Ruined orgasms; Watersport task

Send me some PM DARES

Dripping_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:34 PM   #26
bourbon2k15

Default #5 & #6

Another double post but in one big post

>13
5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord. As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes. (Done 2x now)
>> Man, after the hot sauce I get 5 spanks with a charging cord. How mean. My ass was still hot but not on fire as before and the charging cord didn't help the situation. I once again fucked my mouth and throat throughout the 5 minutes and came just once.

>14
5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord. As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes. (Done 3x now)
>>I didn't expect my ass to take a beating like this and Sir is quite happy. I am an anal whore at heart and he just loves to watch my ass be punished. You'd make him happier and this punishment for me last longer if you kept up the anal. I was able to cum 2x this time.

>15
Flogger on your clit. Nipple clamps, squeeze them hard when you put them on. Ankles tied to corners of the bed if possible. 5 or more ice cubes in your ass for the five minutes.
>>I got onto the bed, on my back, and spread my legs up and wide, opening my pussy as wide as I could. It's not very hard to aim with a flogger but my pussy lips got a beating along with my punishment neglected clit. We TIGHTLY secured nipples clamps onto my sore nipples. The pain and swelling in my tits almost completely gone before this. Sir tied my ankles to the posts at the foot of our bed and made me lightly play with my tight clamps as he slid 5 ice cubes into my burning asshole. The ice helped a lot in aid in my next 2 orgasms.

I can take much much more so don't wear out on me before I've learned my lesson

Double Post Below
>16
Ice into your ass for the 5 minutes. Again charging cord to your nipples.
>>The ice from the previous dare hasn't melted much inside of my asshole yet so stuffing these 5 in was quite uncomfortable and I can barely hold them in. I whipped my nipples as best as I could but landed 12 lashes on my tits from missing and 5 on my nipples. I orgasmed 3x.

>17
No additional dare
>>Not having a dare was welcomed because of the near 10 ice cubes in my frozen ass. They're dripping everywhere and I'm making such a mess. I masturbated my clit for 5 minutes and managed to hold back all but one orgasm.

>18
Narrow paddle on tits. Wax on tits, Tabasco on clit while both hole stuffed with dildo. Kneel in front of a mirror look at yourself
>>Paddles hurt and I'm sure you know this. I spanked my tits 5 times quickly to get it done and over with. The red welts didn't fare well under the wax and it was nearly too much. Sir only gavee 5 drops on each tit because of it. We got me on my back, was still on my tits, so I could open my legs wide and open my pussy up for the 5 tobasco drops to my clit. They didn't cause pain until I got up and moved around. We managed to keep the hot sauce from spreading to my pussy hole. I knelt down and spread my legs, sir from there shoving a large (long) dildo into my pussy and securing it via base to the floor under me. My ass was shoved deep with a 12 inch double sided dildo I feel throated earlier, shoved all the way in so it'd stay without effort. It was a lot of effort not to push it out when I came. my clit on fire and my holes stuffed full. I came once.

Total hits: 126
Orgasms: 35
Time vibed: 1hr 30min

Old 08-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #27
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Itīs frozen...so letīs fuck your ass with the dildo for the 5 minutes this time.

Charging cord to your clit.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #28
Sam~
Truth Freak

This slut will add another post
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:41 PM   #29
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

cane to your tits this time.

For the 5 minutes, make it a little more. Nipple clamps, dildo in your pussy, fucking your ass with a dildo and gag yourself with something

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-15-2020, 02:49 PM   #30
CSasha
Oracle

5 more minutes from me, no spanks

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clit, forced orgasm, spanking, torture