Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2020, 02:32 AM   #1
Irene

Default 19 F Dare in the forest

hi, I'm Irene, I have been absent for a long time so I deserve you to give me some challenges that I will try to do.
I live in the countryside, in a sort of farm, behind the house I have a beautiful wood, with a lot of paths, some where you usually meet people, others not, and I intend to exploit the wood.
I will take a walk a day, from tomorrow onwards until the end of the month, even if on the 22nd and 23rd I will probably be out for two days, but I also accept challenges about it (if you are interested, ask for info).

The walks can last all day, I'm on vacation now.

the forest is a fairly safe place, there are no serious risks inside, there are no dangerous animals, overhangs or dangerous plants.

Dares can be both Like and Dislike, but I will not accept things beyond my limits.

If you want I can answer any question about me and the forest.

You can write here or send a PM.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:37 AM   #2
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

every time you go for a walk you have to be barefoot since you leave the house.

the first walk, that of tomorrow, you will also have to do it bare-chested, obviously without a bra, leaving the shirt at the edge of the woods.

then: tell us about these two days out

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:48 AM   #3
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
every time you go for a walk you have to be barefoot since you leave the house.
yeah, i will do this for sure.

Quote:
the first walk, that of tomorrow, you will also have to do it bare-chested, obviously without a bra, leaving the shirt at the edge of the woods.
So topless it will be, i hope to not meet too many people, running away barefoot in the wood can be nasty

Quote:
then: tell us about these two days out
I simply have to go to a picnic where we will roast meat and set up tents to sleep there, to be able to stay up late in the evening, we are about fifty friends and we are in a remote area of the mountains with a beautiful stream.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Old 08-15-2020, 03:23 AM   #4
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
I simply have to go to a picnic where we will roast meat and set up tents to sleep there, to be able to stay up late in the evening, we are about fifty friends and we are in a remote area of the mountains with a beautiful stream.
so.

you will have to leave all kinds of footwear at home, you go for the trip barefoot.

you said that they are friends, and that among the dislikes there is being naked in front of others, but not strangers, so as soon as you arrive at the picnic spot you will have to remain topless all the time.

and also inside the tent you will have to sleep naked and uncovered.

enjoy

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 03:30 AM   #5
Irene

Quote:
so.

you will have to leave all kinds of footwear at home, you go for the trip barefoot.
i was dared to stay barefoot until the end of the year, so i must go barefoo anyway.

you said that they are friends, and that among the dislikes there is being naked in front of others, but not strangers, so as soon as you arrive at the picnic spot you will have to remain topless all the time. [/QUOTE]

gosh... yes, i trapped myself with my hands, ok, i will stay topless al the time and hope i can endure the shame

Quote:
and also inside the tent you will have to sleep naked and uncovered.

enjoy
they said there is spare space in the tents, but I don't know who I'll be in the tent with, I hope it's girls then XD

I'll do it anyway.
Old 08-15-2020, 03:54 AM   #6
Mrdt1955d5

Anytime you are talking to your friends whether it's guys or girls you can not cover your breasts with your hands and you must keep your shoulders back so your breasts are presented for them to see.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 04:00 AM   #7
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdt1955d5 View Post
Anytime you are talking to your friends whether it's guys or girls you can not cover your breasts with your hands and you must keep your shoulders back so your breasts are presented for them to see.
i will do for sure, but you are referring to the 22/23 trip? yes?

and for the daily walkings? any dare?
Old 08-15-2020, 04:46 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:

So topless it will be, i hope to not meet too many people, running away barefoot in the wood can be nasty

Also if and whenever you need to pee in the forest you must strip completely first and stay like that for five minutes timed.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:37 AM   #9
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Also if and whenever you need to pee in the forest you must strip completely first and stay like that for five minutes timed.
i will no pee in the wood, pee related dares are out of limit.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:07 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Thumbs up

Quote:
i will no pee in the wood, pee related dares are out of limit.
OK. I was just thinking you might get caught short sometimes.
Old 08-15-2020, 07:59 AM   #11
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK. I was just thinking you might get caught short sometimes.
you can just dare me to do the whole walk naked

BTW:

Walk 16 Aug: barefoot and topless duration as my wish
Walk 17 Aug: barefoot and with a bikini top full of ice (probabily it will melt soon since is very hot there) duration as my wish
Walk 18 Aug: barefoot and stark naked with only a coat (i will sweat a lot); at one poin i have to remove and stay some time stark naked, duration: all day long

so next?

Last edited by Irene; 08-15-2020 at 08:06 AM.
Old 08-15-2020, 09:01 AM   #12
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Take a path not too busy but still with chances to find people, the walk will take all day or 30 minutes after you reach the last step, see below:

You will go dressed with shoes/sandals (no socks), pants and a shirt/top, no underwear, also you will need a backpack or similar.
Every time you meet someone (couples or gourps still count as 1) you will take off one piece, put it in the backpack/bag and keep go for your walk
1st person: lose shoes
2nd person: lose shirt
3rd person: lose pants
4th person: put clothepins on your nipples.

As said at the start after 30 minutes walking with clothepins on nipples you can take them off and start your walk back to home, but you will have to put your clothes back on gradually piece after piece (same order as you lost them) till reach home.
If you don't meet people enough to reach last step the walk will end at the end of the day.

N.B. Hold the backpack/bag in your hand to be sure it doesn't cover any of your body .

Hope all is clear :P.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:12 AM   #13
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Take a path not too busy but still with chances to find people, the walk will take all day or 30 minutes after you reach the last step, see below:

You will go dressed with shoes/sandals (no socks), pants and a shirt/top, no underwear, also you will need a backpack or similar.
Every time you meet someone (couples or gourps still count as 1) you will take off one piece, put it in the backpack/bag and keep go for your walk
1st person: lose shoes
2nd person: lose shirt
3rd person: lose pants
4th person: put clothepins on your nipples.

As said at the start after 30 minutes walking with clothepins on nipples you can take them off and start your walk back to home, but you will have to put your clothes back on gradually piece after piece (same order as you lost them) till reach home.
If you don't meet people enough to reach last step the walk will end at the end of the day.

N.B. Hold the backpack/bag in your hand to be sure it doesn't cover any of your body .

Hope all is clear :P.
clear, i'll do it the 19 Aug, but i was arealdy dared to do all the walkings barefoot, so i can't have sandals.
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-15-2020, 09:18 AM   #14
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Quote:
clear, i'll do it the 19 Aug, but i was arealdy dared to do all the walkings barefoot, so i can't have sandals.
Right, I read and forget about it in like 1 minute , let's make panties instead of footwears, so you will lose shirt, pants and panties .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:23 AM   #15
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Right, I read and forget about it in like 1 minute , let's make panties instead of footwears, so you will lose shirt, pants and panties .
yep, change noted
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk