Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-22-2019, 02:26 AM   #1
DomMas1989

Male 29/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online)

29/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online)

To get the most important thing out of the way, so that you do not read quite a few paragraphs and find out that I am not what you are looking for at the very end:

I am a twenty-nine year old Dominant male from Scandinavia. I am looking for someone (female, no exceptions) who would like to try out as my online sub. This will happen through Kik only. Hopefully I have covered all the basics, and you can decide if you'd like to read on or not.

It has been a long while since I have wrote an ad like this. I have been away from any form of D/s for the entirety of 2018, but I have had an urge to try to get back in the saddle, which is why this ad is being written. Maybe something good will come from it, or maybe it will be lost in the endless sea of ads with similar titles as mine. Time will sure tell.

I am looking for two things: A friendship with a stranger from the Internet, and to Dominate a stranger from the Internet. I find both things to be equally wonderful. It is important for me to state that my way of approaching both can be direct and blunt, but I find that the best way to do anything in life. I will obviously not do anything that I know will make you uncomfortable, and I will respect any boundaries and limits you have, as long as I am well aware of them.

Over to my style of Domination. As I mentioned at the top, it has been a while since I have Dominated somebody, but I am a firm believer that the strict, but fair, teacher/mentor-style Dom is the way to go. Somone who can help you explore yourself and fetishes, as well as someone who can keep you in line if you misbehave.

I am quite good at setting rules and daily tasks that will make you feel that you are owned, and not just part of a roleplay. Scary for some, perfect for others.

Teaching a sub how to obey me, giving her rules and routines, and according to some, having a talent in finding out what makes people tick is what makes me the Dom I am. It is qualities I take great pride in, and it is qualities I intend to keep.

My list of kinks and fetishes are endless, and I can be up for pretty much anything as long as it is not illegal or plain stupid to do. I'll leave the kink- and fetish list up to you, I love getting new inputs and ideas.

I feel like I could write a lot more. I also feel like I should know my audience: A short ad will never get attention, a long ad can make you give up half way. I hope that my scribbles have caught your attention, and that you want to contact me.

How do you do that?

You can send me a PM with some basics about yourself. Your name (or nickname, alias, first letter, whichever makes you comfortable), age and location. I would also like to know a bit about you, anything you'd like to know is interesting to me. I'd like you to tell me about your experience as a sub. If you are brand new, I'd like you to tell me what made you want to try it out.

Since this will be going through Kik, I want you to ad your username at the very end of the reply, just so I know how to reach you.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Old 04-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This is a good ad. Good luck.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 04-23-2019, 11:26 PM   #3
DomMas1989

Default Looking again

Instead of reposting the ad, I’ll just write a comment:

The ad gave me what I was looking for, but we both went our seperate ways. I am re-opening the ad, and I am looking forward to talk with any subs who would be interested in this.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:26 PM   #4
DomMas1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
This is a good ad. Good luck.
Thank you! I appreciate it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk