A 16 19.05%
B 14 16.67%
C 6 7.14%
D 48 57.14%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2019, 09:34 AM   #1
janice

Cake 21/f Janice the sexy party waitress

Due to some schedule issues, I unable complete all the exhibitionist dice dare. My friend agreed to postpone it until she proposed another replacement punishment dare, not long ago. She wants me become the sole waitress in her upcoming party on Saturday night to serve her guests. All the preparation and post-cleaning jobs are of my duty too. I reluctantly agreed her.

But there are three catches which make my job challenging:
  • I am required to dress in the almost similar outfit chosen from this poll, for which I will only be informed about the outfit on that morning. I am given less than 1 day to find the best match of the outfit; and I will be completely naked in the party if I unable to find one.
  • I will answer all the food deliveries in the chosen outfit or naked, during the party.
  • My friend will select few proposed party games which involving me to be played during the party.

Tentatively, my friend suggested four outfit options for me:

(I won't know these options as my friend will fills it up and submit the thread. I am not allowed to check on this thread until that morning. She might bump or reply this thread regularly.)

Option A: Blue butterfly shape pasties with matching blue bikini bottom (Example)
Option B: Black bunny suit with bunny ear (example)
Option C: Two-pieces black/white maid bikini (example)
Option D: Black string slingshot monokini (Example)

And lastly, please propose any creative party games that I can play together with the party guests (or involving me as part of the game).

Since 30th August 2019 (its 22nd birthday)

Last edited by janice; 03-21-2019 at 09:41 AM.
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:39 AM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

Not really a party game but if you have a remote control vibe, wear it and let the host have the remote to give out to anyone she wishes.

Also if you do end up being naked, maybe an idea could be to have a marker with the lid attached to a string around your neck. Allowing anyone to write whatever they'd like on you.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

I would like to vote for option 2.

The guys/girls who can exactly say your bra size should get a chance to squeeze your tits thrice
The guys/girls who can exactly say your panties size should get a chance to spank your ass (naked) for 5 times
The guys/girls who can exactly say your height should get a chance to kiss your lips
The guys/girls who can exactly say your weight should get a kiss from you on their dick/pussy
Make 10 questions related to you and the winners of the above will get to answer those, who can give most correct answers will own you for 30 minutes and can do anything they want (describe your limits before) within your limits
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:02 AM   #4
janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Not really a party game but if you have a remote control vibe, wear it and let the host have the remote to give out to anyone she wishes.

Also if you do end up being naked, maybe an idea could be to have a marker with the lid attached to a string around your neck. Allowing anyone to write whatever they'd like on you.
These are brilliant idea. I will make sure Janice has one egg vibrator in her pussy throughout the party. And yes, Janice's body should be available as writing board.

An update on the outfit selection: considering there is quite some bikini and lingerie shops in the town, and ensure there are chances for Janice to go nude in the party, the outfit she finds must of at least 95% similarity (based on my judgment).

Old 03-21-2019, 10:04 AM   #5
janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
I would like to vote for option 2.

The guys/girls who can exactly say your bra size should get a chance to squeeze your tits thrice
The guys/girls who can exactly say your panties size should get a chance to spank your ass (naked) for 5 times
The guys/girls who can exactly say your height should get a chance to kiss your lips
The guys/girls who can exactly say your weight should get a kiss from you on their dick/pussy
Make 10 questions related to you and the winners of the above will get to answer those, who can give most correct answers will own you for 30 minutes and can do anything they want (describe your limits before) within your limits
This is pretty nice party game. Any more questions and rewards you can think of?

Old 03-21-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

The guys/girls who can exactly say her shoe size should get their toe licked by her
The guys/girls who can exactly say her ass size should get their ass sniffed by her (naked or dressed)
The guys/girls who can exactly guess number of piercing she has should be able to squeeze her pussy for 3 times
The guys/girls who can exactly guess number moles she has should get chance to finger her for 30 seconds

At the end of the party she should come up naked with her whole body covered with cakes/pastry and allowing guys/girls to lick her to eat cake/pastry

Finally she should get a nice golden shower from all the guests (if not limit)
Old 03-21-2019, 11:20 AM   #7
FtmSlutboy

I think that unless she is serving food or drinks she should be crawling around on all fours.

Likes: Humiliation, Toilets, Bladder control, Degradation, Pet play (pig or pup), Piss play, Impact, Boot Worship, Oral, Cuckolding, ABDL, Body writing, CBT, JOI, Forced orgasm, Diapers, Verbal, Exposure risk
Dislikes: Ice, Spankings, Wedgies, Anal, Pain, Piss Drinking, Figging, Minor scat
Limits: Blood, Family/friends, Public/social suicide, Vaginal penetration, Illegal, Vomit, Scat, Transphobia/Misgendering

Tele: @Bluemms
Snapchat: g_bluemms
FtmSlutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:52 AM   #8
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

During the main course, you will make sure every guest has their food and their glasses topped up. Whilst the guests are eating you will be under the table. A bell/alarm will sound every 2 minutes after which the guests have 1 minute to guess who you are paying attention to under the table. The guests may not look under the table and can only guess from any expressions etc on the other guests faces and body language. You may pleasure the guests however you wish, through clothes or if you're feeling daring you may choose to unzip zippers and slide panties to one side.

The game will last until they have all finished their meals or 10 games have been played, whichever is quickest.

Whichever guest guesses the most correctly during the time will win a prize which your friend may chose involving you of course.

Enjoy

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:58 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

Janice will give a numbered ticket to any of the guests, on the ticket will be written "Two free minutes with the waitress". She will explain them the rules:

- the ticket gives to any of them the chance to use her as the guest likes for 120 seconds;

- this could be done in a private room or in the party room, upon the guest's preference;

- the guest before touching her has to declare what he/she wants to do, and she can refuse some things to be done to her (i.e. she can refuse to have her holes violated with fingers if she don't likes), but, besides letting the guest to choose something else, she has to offer in exchange a kiss on the guest's cock/pussy, and on the ticket will be written what she refused;

- she will have to collect the ticket any time a guest benefits of the opportunity, and will have to pin them in a visible place, so anyone could know how many times she has been "used" during the party.

When she will have finished her post cleaning jobs, you will count the tickets she collected, and you'll inflict her a punishment for any ticket missing from the total, because it means that for any ticket missing a guest hasn't been satisfied by her. Then you'll read from the tickets what she refused, and it will be up to you to do to her what she refused (and she can't refuse further), or to do something else of your choice, even among her dislikes.

Well, I said a ticket to any guest, but it could be more than one, of course

Last edited by redcamel; 03-21-2019 at 12:11 PM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #10
AmyneedsDares

My suggestion is a wheel of fortune. Use numbers and colors, every guest gets one number, each number is assigned to a color.

Each color is a special gear, if it is rolled, it will be attached to janice til the next roll of the wheel. depending on the amount of guests, this should be at least 4 colors up to the number of guests. Some ideas for the gear: nipple clamps, butt plug, gag, etc what ever you have.

The number the was rolled is now the Dom or Domme of Janice till the next roll, she has to follow each order given to her by that person.

The wheel will be rolled every half hour or hour, depending on party size and guests

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:11 AM   #11
janice

Thanks for these wondering suggestion for making Janice's life miserable during the party. And seem like the option D going to win by a long shot. I guess there is high chance for Janice to be naked during party.

I think the ticket and wheel of fortune ideas are quite hot. But the proposed rewards of "free to be used" or "follows the order" are quite huge. Perhaps of smaller rewards of kiss, spank, finger or any humiliating/sexual actions as previously proposed.

Is there any game that will make sure of the vibrator egg in her pussy?

P/S: At the moment there are 5 girls confirmed their attendances to the party. I told them I hired a stripper to the party.

Old 03-22-2019, 02:20 AM   #12
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Instead of making her naked at the beginning, you can arrange a card game or any other game among the participants, who wins a round will get to remove an article from Janice and can keep it as souvenir. You can make as many round as required to get all of her clothes removed. Even if she can managed to get the dress, the game can reveal the dress gradually.

And free to use should be restricted by limits, So I guess that won't be a bad option

Guests can use the remote to call her service, I guess that would be a good option to use the vibrating egg
Old 03-22-2019, 02:48 AM   #13
janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Instead of making her naked at the beginning, you can arrange a card game or any other game among the participants, who wins a round will get to remove an article from Janice and can keep it as souvenir. You can make as many round as required to get all of her clothes removed. Even if she can managed to get the dress, the game can reveal the dress gradually.

And free to use should be restricted by limits, So I guess that won't be a bad option

Guests can use the remote to call her service, I guess that would be a good option to use the vibrating egg
I was thinking to incorporate your idea with the previous ticket. Shall she going to be naked (most probably and hopefully), few paper strips will be sticks on her body to just slightly cover her nipples and pussy. Each guest can take turn to take one off until she is fully naked. Each paper strip served as an action ticket where she has to perform on the guests.

Old 03-22-2019, 03:38 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by janice View Post
Thanks for these wondering suggestion for making Janice's life miserable during the party. And seem like the option D going to win by a long shot. I guess there is high chance for Janice to be naked during party.

I think the ticket and wheel of fortune ideas are quite hot. But the proposed rewards of "free to be used" or "follows the order" are quite huge. Perhaps of smaller rewards of kiss, spank, finger or any humiliating/sexual actions as previously proposed.

Is there any game that will make sure of the vibrator egg in her pussy?

P/S: At the moment there are 5 girls confirmed their attendances to the party. I told them I hired a stripper to the party.
Of course kiss on cock/pussy (btw, is it a girls-only party?) is just an idea, rewards might to be fit to the situation.

About vibrator egg, it should be left in the hands of the guests. You could use the numbers on the ticket to make a lottery to decide in which order each guest will have the right to use the remote for some time.

I.e. if you suppose that the party will last four hours and there are 8 guests, then any guest, in the order stated by the lottery, will have the use of the remote for half an hour, since probably Janice will become more sensible and responsive as the time passes, the winners of the lottery probably will be the last ones (an alternative could be 15 minutes for each guest and then start again from the first one, so anyone could enjoy to play with her being in a state of great arousal).

The purpose of the vibrator game will be to make her cum, every time she feels to be about to cum, she will have to announce it loud, so anyone could see the scene, after the orgasm she will go in front of the guest that made her cum, and set up a little show kneeling in front of him/her with spreaded thighs, cleaning her juices with her fingers and licking them, thanking for the orgasm in the sexiest way she's able, and handing him/her a couple of nipple clamps or clothespins that he/she will apply at her nipples for 5 minutes. Then the remote will pass to the next guest.

Option D is a good choice, and I wish she won't be naked but could arrange something similar to wear, it will be too much fun seeing her trying to hide her spots with a minimal patch having to manage the food deliveries (I imagine she'll give it up about trying to hide anything to the guests...).

Last edited by redcamel; 03-22-2019 at 03:42 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:52 AM   #15
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

The big question is will she be allowed to cum? If not what should be the punishment if she does?
The following user says Thank You to lovethembbw for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk