Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-21-2019, 10:26 AM   #3796
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 3L of water in the two hours before starting.
You must spend the next 48 hours in diapers. Be sure to stay well hydrated and drink a large glass of water at least every half hour.

Sounds simple right? But each time you change you must do it further and further from your house: your first change must be at least 1km from where you live, your second at least 2km from where you live, and so on. Have fun waddling!

There is only one way you may be allowed to change at home, and that is if you take the biggest enema you can take before padding up in a fresh set of diapers. So you may change within the comfort of your home, but only if you're willing to be a total stinker of a baby!

You can put on as many layers of diapers as you like to cut down on changes but for the duration of this dare, you're gonna be in chastity. As a final rule, whenever you're home alone you may only wear items of clothing if they are pink. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #3797
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

Put a diaper on for a day you are by yourself and you must crawl everywhere and you can only sit on the ground like a baby and while you watch tv or something else you must have a pacifier in your mouth

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:25 AM   #3798
alliewallie

Take 4 diapers, cut slits in the crotch of two of them so that they will leak. Mix these two diapers back in with the other two. Blindfold yourself and randomly select one diaper and put it on as well as your pants before removing your blindfold. Drink as much liquid as you can get down before going to the Walmart/mall/park of your choosing. Find the section of this place that you believe to be the busiest and then stand there and completely release your bladder. You have a 50/50 chance of being either completely humiliated or just in a very wet diaper.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
family/friends, messing, scat, anything really gross
alliewallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #3799
fnhscarfanatec

Put on your nicest pair of panties, preferably a thong then put on the thickest diaper you have. Drink 1L of liquids then stay in that diaper till you have completely soaked it.

As a bonus dare, send me before, during and after pics on kik so i know you were a good girl(username in sig).

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:05 PM   #3800
a17diaper

Within 10 mins of reading this, you must put on a diaper and wet it. If you do not, the next time you diaper up you have to take a suppository and wear it until it leaks.

For my dare i would lile something for an evening/night.
supplies : abena m4, goodnites, suppositories
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:10 AM   #3801
Slug58
Account Banned

Before you put on a diaper in the evening insert a suppositorie. You can change at the next morning not before you complete breakfast and a 3km walk.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:50 AM   #3802
Klickfoot

A little played out but you’re gonna watch a movie on the next day you have some hours to yourself. Before you start you must not use the toilet for anything for at least four hours.

Take either a fast acting lacitive or enema and diaper up. Grab 1L/30oz of juice or water and keep it near by. Your first task is to finish all the juice/water before the movie is half way done. Now get comfy. Your second task is to not move from this spot, unless instructed otherwise, until the movie is over. Your third task is to put on a kids movie and try not to have an accident.

If you don’t mess or wet during the movie, congrats you may relive yourself however you like. If you wet, pause the move and stand in a corner for ten minutes, diaper around your ankles. Repeat every time you wet, even if it’s just a little. If you mess, pause the movie and sit on the the floor squishing it around for at least a two minutes. Now unpause and watch the rest of the movie, making sure to pause and squish around for at least a minute every ten minutes until the movie’s over.

Regardless of if you wet/mess or not during the movie, after it’s over change into another diaper. You may change out of this one when you wet it twice, mess itonce, or finish another kids movie, whichever’s first.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #3803
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

Plug yourself and diaper up. You may not remove the plug or the diaper until you have wet it twice. Have fun!

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:21 PM   #3804
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Spend 12 hours in a diaper no bathroom no changing

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:06 PM   #3805
fnhscarfanatec

Put on your thickest diaper (or 2) and cross dress. Stay like that until you have wet enough for your diaper to start leaking. Right before you change out of that leaky diaper you must finish in it.

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 08:19 PM   #3806
SubbyFoxboi

Grab some dice or use an online program, and get a diaper ready. You're gonna be stuffing.

1d8 is the amount of marshmallows to stuff up your butt.
1d6 is the amount of banana halves that will also go up with the marshmallows.
1d4 is the quarter liters of milk to take as an enema.

Shove with all of that and put your diaper on. I hope you can hold for half an hour!

If you do, you may release and change, but if you fail, I want you to double up and sit in it for an hour.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:11 AM   #3807
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Take a large enema then double diaper up, you may want to plug yourself to keep it in for you're going to need to hold it but if you do you can only use a small plug. Now for your challenges, you must complete all of these before messing yourself:

1. Complete forty squats
2. Drink 2L of water
3. Eat a large pizza
4. Post in two person-about diaper-themed threads with original dares of your creation
5. Perform the macarena (yes the dance, keep going throughout the whole song!)

If you completed all of these without messing then congratulations, you have proven you're not a stinker! You can release the enema into the toilet and move on.

If you failed to complete one of the tasks before you mess yourself then tough luck, finish the set and then set a timer for 30 minutes, this is how long you must spend doing corner time with your nose touching the wall while you wear nothing but your stinking diapers.
If you failed two of the tasks then after completing your corner time you must write out, by hand, "I am a stinky stinky baby in some stinky stinky diapers" fifty times.
If you failed three of the tasks then after completing the corner time and line writing, you must post in the Request a Punishment Thread for your third punishment.
If you failed four of the tasks then after completing the corner time, line writing and punishment thread post, you must be pretty hungry - time for you to eat a jar of baby food. It can be any flavour but you must finish the whole jar so to fill you up after you let so much loose into your diapees.
If you failed to complete any of the tasks before messing then after all the above punishments you must remove the diapers and place them over your head, you can stand for five minutes back in your corner with your head wrapped in your filth - if you couldn't stop yourself from being messy before any of the tasks were done then you must really enjoy being a stinky baby so enjoy your mess.

Have fun

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:21 PM   #3808
Kawaii

I think you should wear diapers with something sticky in them for the next 3 days. You seem to like extreme dares do every change add something sticky or messy into your diapers

I just bought my first pack of diapers yesterday so go easy on me >·<
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:54 PM   #3809
mattdon

Do this dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329164
Loves: Banging Hoors, Eggs, Crabs, Boiling Denim

Kik mattddon
mattdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:53 AM   #3810
pantieslave

Look at the battery percentage on your phone this is the amount of hours you must stay diapered at all times your only allowed 1 change during this time

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper