Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > Humiliation and Degradation Den

Old 03-20-2019, 03:56 PM   #1
Acidcart

Default Online ideas?

With todays world moving into the virtual age people are able to connect through various messenger apps. Then of course skype. But that limits the physical side of degradation and humiliation. So a lot of times the dom has to rely on the sub to do things to itself such as self inflicted pain, body writing etc. What are some unique things you have done on skype or on a chat to give your dom and or sub the best experience you can?
Acidcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:14 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

I never tried this, but I think these new interactive equipments are somewhat helpful to give some real life fun:
- App controlled vibe, you can tease anytime anywhere though depends on many limitations
- Interactive fucking machine
- Interactive spanking machine
There maybe more that I don't knwo
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 02:48 AM   #3
Kytten

I will provide pictures or videos through email I make sure not to show my face the best I can and yet perform the task given. I dont like to as once a picture or video is out there it's out there for good even when a person deletes it.. it can still be found or show up again. But I am realizing that the Sir/Dom/Dommes also need assurance that people are actually doing as they are told and that they do get enjoyment from knowing that the tasks are done. It also makes them want to reward better. I know when I first started on this site I tried to be the Dominant and darer it bothered me that I didn't know if people actually did it or not and it also bothered me when I didnt see evidence. However since then I learned that many on here dont like to and that being in the Dominat or Darer roll wasnt my thing. I give kudos to the patience the Dom/Dommes/Sirs and Darers on here have however it is nice knowing when they have faith in the Subs/Darees etc.... that we do the tasks given. However I will still provide some evidence when I do tasks given to me. I hope this answer is in the right direction of what your looking for I sometimes side track thoughts so my appologies if it's not.
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.
SORRY I DONT USE KIK OR ANY SIMULAR.
Kytten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:43 AM   #4
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

Found online.

Ideas for long distance relationships.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Ideas.doc (90.5 KB, 311 views)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aforapple for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk