Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-06-2020, 10:07 AM   #466
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Hi

I am not sure how I found this but after a short bit of lurking I decided to register and see how it goes. It is quite the old school style bbs and looks fun.

I am currently a graduate student in USA enjoying my quarantine life as much as I can. There are more time for me to explore things I guess. Hopefully I can met some interesting people and see how it goes. I was never the outdoor type so everything here sounds perfect.

Real life side I enjoy gaming, anime, Scifi/fantasy TV shows just like any other normal nerds. I consider myself a decent cook and a big foodie. Cooking is fun and relaxing to me.

And excuse my occasional bad grammar as English is my second language. But I try to make as little mistake as possible.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 01:37 PM   #467
Dskywere
Account Banned

hey folks ^^

decided to join as a member after years of lurking, figured i may as well get myself involved

anyways I'm 28, Male - I live in the UK (Scotland more specifically) - into loads of stuff - I've put up a bunch of pictures on here (in my getdare album), if you want to know anything else feel free to PM me, i don't bite :P
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 03:34 AM   #468
WithTheTie

Hello everyone, just registered myself on this site. A combination of loving truth or dare but also new to the game I think it's a great way to get some more experience.
I'm from The Netherlands and I like to meet new people to play with, from NL would be cool but anywhere is fine I love sports to watch and to practice, socializing that kind a stuff.
In daily life I'm a technical engineer.

So new kid on the block, hoping to meet you all

Likes: clothing, (light) CBT, spanking, clothe pegs, nipple play, anal play, dildo, humiliation, thong, feminization
Dislikes: poo, pee, blood, needles, involving others

Kik dare me: svenseb77
WithTheTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:36 AM   #469
Luella

Thumbs up

Hi everyone long time lurker just registered and saying hello to you all
Luella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:43 AM   #470
EmmaBlack3662

Hello!

I wouldn't say I'm new here, but it's been quite a while since I've been on. More comfortable with my identity and who I am so swinging through to meet people and have some fun.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 11:03 AM   #471
Just Take Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Take Control View Post
Just popping my head in to say hello after a couple of years away.
*spongebob narrator*

One. Eternity. Later.

Hey everyone

28. He/him. Switch. UK.
Just Take Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 07:37 AM   #472
Donna Attison

Hello everyone,

I just registered and wanted to say "hi" to everyone. I'm looking forward to interesting conservations and to having fun.
Donna Attison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 03:49 PM   #473
SteffiStar

I've been a longtime lurker, on and off this site. But I never really said 'Hi' , so better late than never I suppose! I'm a CD/Femboy Domme and I love to meet new people!

Likes: chastity, humiliation, feminization, sissies/femboys, toys, anal, public hidden, exhibitionism, (light)pain

Absolutely hell-no: pee, poo, blood, needles, permanent marks, public involvement and anything illegal.
SteffiStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:37 AM   #474
Skinnycrow

Name: Peter 43 years of age
Gender: Cis Male - Non Binary (mainly boy but most certainly not a man) I’m very attracted to strong minded demanding arrogant younger bad boys but since your reading this I guessing I have pretty much agreed to be used by you regardless. If you ghost me or just disappear for more than 48 hours I’ll just assume I’m not for you and I am free from any agreements with no bad feelings. Exclusive ownership of me will only work if there is frequent contact. Happy to consider occasional play but when your not around I’m free to play lay with others
Sexuality: Gay

I’m skinny and 5 foot 10 inches, not physically strong but I’m determined when that is required.
Role: Slave / victim /fag
DM's: Open. Feel free to message me anytime and even pass my information about discreetly. Waking up to random demanding kink request is definitely hot.
Kinks: CNC, maybe blackmail but only after I feel very safe, control, humiliation, exposure, verbal (and physical) abuse. Restraints. Breath control Possible tech control. When we both feel safe, fear and race play. Weapons and blade play, wax play. This is not an exhaustive list, just what I could think of now. I’m certainly up to considering new things. I get a buzz out of hearing how masters have used other fags. I understand limits are there to be pushed. I accept your right to punish me if you feel I deserve this.

Boundaries :- getting found out. hurting others I care about. illegal stuff. Work life, info and tech is totally out of bounds for your own protection

Limits : Illegal stuff as police courts and prison are not fun. Animals and children are off limits and I have no interest in findom although hearing how others are drained and abused is hot. I want to avoid permanent marks and injuries. I’m not into cross dressing or nappies. I’m not interested in those who claim to be a Master (secretly)but are in the closet and say nothing about themselves. Masters are confident and in control. I will respect your privacy but show me some trust over time.
I’m not looking to get stressed out trying to complete unthought out impossible tasks (that’s called work in everyday life) Whilst I’ll do my best to please you it needs to be practical and maybe even fun.
I try to keep my home and work life entirely separate from my kink life.
I can get overwhelmed easily and can sulk for a bit while I adjust but mostly come crawling back. Just treat me like a brat.
I’ll do most anything to keep this semi private as I am in a relationship
[email protected]
Kik = skinnycrow2
Telegram = @skinnycrow2
Skinnycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 01:59 AM   #475
Switchbabe44

Default 44 female USA hello

Hello everyone
I am new to getdare
Am 44 female USA
Switch

Been bdsm over 20+ years.
I love music
Love singing
Am super layed back
Yet believe giving respect where respect is due
Am very much old guard in training
But looking to meet people gain friendships here,
Maybe find a Dom

And maybe find a sub as well.
Or switch whichever works.
I have Kik and Google chat as well as here to talk on. So don't be afraid to ask for it.

I am part of lgbt community being bisexual woman

If your one who will judge me for that then walk away please. I won't judge y'all thank you for kindness. Hope each of your journeys is good one ...
Switchbabe44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 02:09 PM   #476
d3st1ny

Hi all, I'm Josh, I'm 31, bisexual, male, cross-dresser. Based in the North West of England.
I was on here previously about 10/11 years ago (I think, I'm old now, I forget things).
I am into all things public, feminizing, sissy, chastity, some humiliation. Anything is on the table once, whether it stays on the table is a whole other matter.
Here for truths, dares and friends both online and irl.
d3st1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 02:32 PM   #477
OffbeatDivine

Hello.

Joined to find some casual fun and chat. I'm 35 and been in the BDSM lifestyle for as long as I can remember.

I've been exposed to a lot on here and in life (and everywhere else on the internet) - I have quite a range of interests and I don't think much would surprise me.

Well, vanilla me... On the surface I'm kinda-shy, sorta-quiet, computer nerd - I try not to look like it though. 😅 Career, side-hustles, hobbies, and pleasure - I can usually be found in front of a computer. I'm generally pretty easy-going and care-free; I like having a good time and enjoying myself (who doesn't?). No one in my day-to-day would suspect this side of me.

The kinky me... My mind is so fucking warped. 😆 I mean, that's not a bad thing by any means, but I'm not sure a vanilla relationship would really work for me anymore. I really am kind of all over the place with interests and kinks and I frickin' love it.

10+ years ago (2012) I would have called myself submissive; then I tried switching and enjoyed it; then I took a Dominant role. I feel like I've kind of graduated past those titles and really am just looking for enjoyable experiences however they may emerge.

I'll be around lurking and see what I can get into here. I'm also on Fet, same name.
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 03:24 AM   #478
della200

Hi all, I am thrilled to join the getdare community and immerse myself in this fascinating world. glad to be here
della200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 02:33 PM   #479
sandyfeet

Default hey new here

yeah so i'm newly an adult, 20 years old, still shakily making my way into being independent. just looking for help and a little less loneliness.
sandyfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 02:32 PM   #480
ReiTheAstray

Hello everyone!

Here checking things out. Been in the BDSM lifestyle for a while and here now just looking for some fun. I'll be around.
ReiTheAstray is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction