Old 11-13-2020, 03:15 AM   #1
JimPeater

Question What is a slave?

Hi, I am new on here, and i was wondering, what is a slave? What does it involve and what are things the "master" would make them do? Could anyone do the slave or master?

Sorry for the dumb question, but i have no clue.

Likes: being controlled, rules, hidde public, underwear control, some tpe and really anything ill try not on my limits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looking for a master

Limits: face, family, friends, heavy cbt, permanent, full public, extreme pain, dont have toys, blackmail
JimPeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 02:06 AM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

No need to apologize. For the next time ask the question in the kink and education forum though.

To answer your question as best as I can:
Slave resp. Master are similar to the terms submissive resp. Dominant. Argueably they may hint to the same kind of relationship but more strict and "extreme".

So, I am suppose you don't have a clear image of a dominant/ submissive either.
Generally speaking the submissive likes to be controlled and te dominant to control. This is in most cases in sexual aspects might include other things of life too. Something very basic is that the dominant control when (and how) the submissive gets an orgasm and more importantly when NOT. The given tasks and rules really depend on the likes of both persons included.
The exact way this relationship works has to be decided individually and thus it is hard to give a better and/ or broader image.

If you are still curious about the way it works consider checking out some blogposts. Some people report sessions or list rules they have to follow.
I hope that helps.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave