Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2021, 07:32 AM   #1
Slutforyouruse

Default 21 f punishment whore

Slut made a mistake and bought a new vibrator! It has many different settings to torture slut and slut can make her own. Slut got it on her clittie all night! But put it on easy so now punishment!
For every post...
up to 30 minutes of denial
Any task willingly given
1 hour vibe on....
Post orgasm torture your choice!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:42 AM   #2
Marquise

Drink three glasses of water. Take a hard object (a wooden spoon, a hair brush, etc) and spank your cunt with it 50 times. With each hit say outloud "I'm a slut and I need to be punished." When you finish the spanking, fuck yourself with the object for 5 minutes, making hard and quick thrusts. You should be wanting to pee at this point, but hold it in.
Proceed to do the 1 hour vibe section, cumming only in the final minute. Then take the object from earlier and hit your tits with it 30 times (each). Put the butterfly clamps on your nipples and go to the bathroom to pee and afterwards hit the clamps until they fall out. Post here how the experience whent.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:32 AM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Start on medium and keep giving your clit for 30 minutes. After you edge take vibe off from clit for no longer than 30 seconds and rise the vibrations by one notch. Then for next 30 minutes keep that last setting you got and keep vibe on clit the entire time.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:32 AM   #4
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Drink three glasses of water. Take a hard object (a wooden spoon, a hair brush, etc) and spank your cunt with it 50 times. With each hit say outloud "I'm a slut and I need to be punished." When you finish the spanking, fuck yourself with the object for 5 minutes, making hard and quick thrusts. You should be wanting to pee at this point, but hold it in.
Proceed to do the 1 hour vibe section, cumming only in the final minute. Then take the object from earlier and hit your tits with it 30 times (each). Put the butterfly clamps on your nipples and go to the bathroom to pee and afterwards hit the clamps until they fall out. Post here how the experience whent.
I took three glasses of water! Then grabbed a hair brush. My cunt was sore after 50 hits. I accidentally added 5 after not doing enough.I had to video for master... he added an idea for slaying I’m a slut and need to be punished. Then adding writing!

Slut then fucked herself... with a hairbrush.... for five minutes. And felt stupid. Hard quick thrusts! But decided herself if the bristles didn’t touch her pussy they didn’t count. And added 10 seconds for each! Slut already had to piss!!!! Badly! I could feel my bladder build up more and more and more...
After 45 minutes slut admits to turning her vibe down as it made her bladder control even harder! But wasn’t allowed to turn it up. So slut also admits to not being able to cum. I’m so so so so needy... but just can’t from the vibe alone. Slut admits to be honest And willing to take punishment! After 30 more minutes on high.... edging. Sluts sorry. She punished herself as tribute. Then writes this on strictly edge mode...
Slut had to wait as her nipples were too bruised for the next part ... as Sir made her break when they bruised... 30 times... each
1- owww! But not so bad
2/7 hurt worse but not so badly
8/17 hurts terribly!
18/30 sluts Sir took over! He put her to edge and she did only 4 times! Sluts no longer used to torture. But her nipples were hit with bristles so badly!!!! Slut thought no more but Sir had omitted the last part...
slut still needed to pee! He’s only letting her after! But slut has to beat her own clamps off her nipples and count aloud
Slut got to 73! Just putting them on hurt. Then slut visciously beat them with a hair brush! Every one pushed into a nerve ending.... adding 6 more edges! Slut had to stop after everyone and concentrate...then they came off... now slut somehow feels more used. Her nipples feel already bruised
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
, whip, coller,
Old 01-22-2021, 02:44 AM   #5
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Start on medium and keep giving your clit for 30 minutes. After you edge take vibe off from clit for no longer than 30 seconds and rise the vibrations by one notch. Then for next 30 minutes keep that last setting you got and keep vibe on clit the entire time.
Awww. Slut endured this while sir was asleep!
Slut put it on a medium setting. Hard vibration for a second then soft for a second. And alternated. But after the first second put it on harsh pulse then, soft doing the same.... sluts pussy aches... at this point it was hard but not torture. Slut labeled it pain...
Then put it on torture. After 30 seconds of nothing.... slut thought she could handle it.. but no.. it was hell!!!! Slut would do anything else but this...this is torture! Sluts not gonna lie. In 2 minutes she’d cum. She’s not strong enough! She switched it... to the vibes actual torture setting! It goes from very low... to very high. But turns off after very low.. so it gets the slut almost to edge! At this point! Ahhh. But won’t allow her. So slut is left here in need and must stay in edge for 2 hours. If she cums more punishment! And more public! But If she stays strong.... more public!. And slut edged 20 times. Almost!
, whip, coller,
Old 01-22-2021, 03:10 AM   #6
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Slut admits to be honest And willing to take punishment!
It seems that the stupid slut needs to learn learn how to follow rules. You know who are great in following rules? Dogs.
Put on your collar and get on the floor, you must edge five times just by humping, each edge must be by humping on a different object. While you do it, you are not allowed to moan: bark instead.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:53 AM   #7
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
It seems that the stupid slut needs to learn learn how to follow rules. You know who are great in following rules? Dogs.
Put on your collar and get on the floor, you must edge five times just by humping, each edge must be by humping on a different object. While you do it, you are not allowed to moan: bark instead.
Slut did her first few edges... she did one on her pillow she sleeps on in her puppy cage at night.. the second on her puppy crate. Then on Sirs favorite shirt to mark her territory! Then on her work shirt so she has to wash it.... Sirs shirt she awaits punishment on:P then lastly on sluts leash! Slut just had to pull it back and forth! Slut edges so quickly now.... so so so quick it’s sad... please can slut cum?
, whip, coller,
Old 01-22-2021, 04:25 AM   #8
Marquise

Quote:
Slut did her first few edges... she did one on her pillow she sleeps on in her puppy cage at night.. the second on her puppy crate. Then on Sirs favorite shirt to mark her territory! Then on her work shirt so she has to wash it.... Sirs shirt she awaits punishment on:P then lastly on sluts leash! Slut just had to pull it back and forth! Slut edges so quickly now.... so so so quick it’s sad... please can slut cum?
You are just like a bitch in heat, aren't you? Messing up your sir's shirt... I hope he makes you pay for it.
As for your shirt, you wash it by hand. And while you do, you stay naked, collered, gaged and using your nipples AND clit clamp. You can cum after. After the shirt has dried, that is.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:17 AM   #9
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
You are just like a bitch in heat, aren't you? Messing up your sir's shirt... I hope he makes you pay for it.
As for your shirt, you wash it by hand. And while you do, you stay naked, collered, gaged and using your nipples AND clit clamp. You can cum after. After the shirt has dried, that is.
Slut did. Slut... fucked up. To say the least! slut put her clamps on like a good girl. But sir found his shirt! So slut had to tape her vibe on her clit... but only on tease... ugh. Then wash her shirt.. and wait on tease! Slut can’t cum like this.... but Sir wants to add a new rule if allowed... slut must keep vibe on high for an hour.... which would be so overstimulating and hurt. So slut begs for different tasks to make her edge! Please... please.... let slut have edges and not cum instead! slut can’t take it on high! It’d be too much! Sluts pussy couldn’t take it!!! Please slut will take any rule! Any task.... slut will edge every second for hours! Slut can’t take it on high.... it’s too much... slut will even exploit a limit... to be discussed but an hour on high...
, whip, coller,
Old 01-22-2021, 08:20 AM   #10
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Slut did. Slut... fucked up. To say the least! slut put her clamps on like a good girl. But sir found his shirt! So slut had to tape her vibe on her clit... but only on tease... ugh. Then wash her shirt.. and wait on tease! Slut can’t cum like this.... but Sir wants to add a new rule if allowed... slut must keep vibe on high for an hour.... which would be so overstimulating and hurt. So slut begs for different tasks to make her edge! Please... please.... let slut have edges and not cum instead! slut can’t take it on high! It’d be too much! Sluts pussy couldn’t take it!!! Please slut will take any rule! Any task.... slut will edge every second for hours! Slut can’t take it on high.... it’s too much... slut will even exploit a limit... to be discussed but an hour on high...
Then instead keep vibrator on your clit for whole hour on torture setting. No matter if you cum, edge, or get too sensitive you will keep it on through each second of that hour.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 08:37 AM   #11
Marquise

Quote:
Your Sir knows best. If he says vibe on high for an hour, then so it is. Be a good slut for him.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #12
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Your Sir knows best. If he says vibe on high for an hour, then so it is. Be a good slut for him.
Slut got worse! Sir thought about it! 24 hours on edge... with it on the hardest setting.... then after that slut must do 1-3 hours with it on hard...
, whip, coller,

Advertisements
Kink Talk