Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2021, 12:58 PM   #226
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

• Naked Pizza Dare Anal Sex Edition - Give me this coupon, my plug and the lube. I will immediately strip for anal sex. After you've filled my ass insert the plug to keep your cum secure we will order pizza. Below my tits write on me "Ask to see her plug" and just so the drive knows write my bra size on each tit. When the driver asks I will turn around and if necessary spread my cheeks. I will remain naked and plugged until we go to bed.
  • Square Patch - I will shave everything below my eyebrows weekly and apply lotion with the exception of a 1" square landing strip 1" above my clit. This will be maintained for a minimum of one month. You may ask to inspect and measure it at any time.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:26 PM   #227
coolplay69uk

Nice work with the Cheese Sandwich.

New Coupon...

ShamPOO (v2)

At anytime you can present me with this coupon along with a plate/bowl/pot of your shit. I will immediately stop what i am doing and strip naked and rub all the poop in my hair. I will then finish what ever i was doing naked with your poop in my hair. (You can wash ur hands). Once I have finished i will ask permission for a cold shower. You may refuse permission up to 10 times. After each refusal i must go about my day and wait at least 30 mins before asking for permission again.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:01 AM   #228
Darechick19

“Tomorrow is my no good very bad day. Submit suggestions now to fill in blank slots and keep my whole day interesting.”

fuck.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:29 AM   #229
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

12:30 PM: as long as you've got the butter out.... Get 2 ears of corn, and using butter as lube, fuck yourself simultaneously in both holes. Afterwards, be sure to rinse the butter out of yourself with warm water

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:30 AM   #230
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
“Tomorrow is my no good very bad day. Submit suggestions now to fill in blank slots and keep my whole day interesting.”

fuck.
Rule 2: I will stay logged onto GetDare all day and keep this thread updated with my tasks.

12:30 PM - I will stuff my pussy and ass with ice cubes and let them melt and drain down my leg.

Edit - Updated the time and removed using the piss ice, didn't see it was already in play!

Last edited by tzzzr; 01-21-2021 at 12:54 PM.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:34 PM   #231
MySecretSide

Default Rule 3

Rule (3) for the day: "Human Toilet"

You don't need to use the bathroom today if you need to pee. Every Drop goes down my throat if it is not used for anoter dare.
Everytime I can't swallow everything I get a nice spanking from you however you like and clean up the mess I made.

Edit: I hope he's thirsty tomorrow and has a weak bladder

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:50 PM   #232
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
12:30 PM: as long as you've got the butter out.... Get 2 ears of corn, and using butter as lube, fuck yourself simultaneously in both holes. Afterwards, be sure to rinse the butter out of yourself with warm water
I actually had to google this to see if it's even possible. And fucking hell if there aren't videos of women fucking themselves with corn out there. The world is amazing.
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 12:53 PM   #233
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
I actually had to google this to see if it's even possible. And fucking hell if there aren't videos of women fucking themselves with corn out there. The world is amazing.
Where do you think I got the idea?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:27 PM   #234
coolplay69uk

If there are still blank slots at one of these slots he is to present you with his poop and you are to strip naked immediately and rub it on your hair chest and tits. Stay like that until 5 mins before your next task then wash it off with a cold shower.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:35 PM   #235
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
If there are still blank slots at one of these slots he is to present you with his poop and you are to strip naked immediately and rub it on your hair chest and tits. Stay like that until 5 mins before your next task then wash it off with a cold shower.
There are still slots available lol. Not sure how i feel about this poop theme we got going. How about a few slots where take a nap?
Old 01-21-2021, 09:38 PM   #236
AshleyDegraded

I'm excited you are doing this. I hope he enjoys.

Sure. If nobody else fills in the slots, you can try and take a nap during any empty timeslots

But only if they are still empty. keep checking in throughout the day just in case
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:00 PM   #237
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Nap time:
BF will fuck you as he wants, but he will pull out and cum all over your tits. you will rub his cum all over you until it is as rubbed in as possible. BF will then proceed to pee all over you. You will then lick his cock and anus until nice and clear. You’ll then lie down and take a 20 minute nap, or less if there isn’t 20 minutes before next task. Make sure to give yourself 5 minutes at the end to strip the sheets and start the wash. No showering unless required by a task.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:03 PM   #238
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Nothing but cum. Unless required by a dare, you will not eat all day, just drinking water, piss, and cum. Your food for the day is cum and only cum. If you are required by a dare to eat something, you will jerk him off and spray your food with cum before you can eat it.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:11 PM   #239
McMaster

It's pee o‘clock. You go outside at 4 o'clock in the afternoon with a bowl. You put it on the ground in front of the house and pee in it. No matter how much or little is going on outside right now.

Pizza Tip. You wear your panties for 2 days. During this you will satisfy yourself as often as your boyfriend wants in the panties. Also, wiping your pussy after peeing is prohibited during this time or washing your pussy. So that your panty is full of your juice. After that you order pizza. When the guy hands you the pizza you say "wait for your tip". You take off your pants and panties. Hand the panties to the Pizza guy with the words that he may smell them directly.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:53 AM   #240
tizio44

each of you pee in a glass. then swap the glasses and try each other urin. cin cin
tizio44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk