Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-21-2019, 04:24 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Girls Vs Boys Gameshow - Reports page

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you are on this page then you are here to post a report after you have received a Dare/Consequence from one of the game threads!

Remember you have to post in this thread before you can Re-enter that particular game!

If your consequence means posting elsewhere on the forum, please put a link to your post in this thread.

Please make reports as detailed as you can...Losers from the games must be left feeling embarrassed for their actions

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:22 PM   #2
Kc.

I did the spinner and number game.. we lost both times. So I just doubled the same 2dares. I edged back to back 6 times, instead of 3, for the dare. My dick is still throbbin. Then I did 100 jumping jacks in front of a window. I kinda pussied out because the window faced a bunch of trees. 100 was a lot though I’m out of breath. I did the jumping jacks after the edges which wasn’t the best idea in hindsight. Because my hard dick was flopping around.
Limits: scat, piss, family, animals, id, blood, marks, messy, public
Kc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:53 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lost playing the spinner game....but not by much! Still, had to pick twice from the penalty list.

Doubled up with 10 drops of wax to the genitals. Used a white candle, one designed for body use, so it isn't too hot, and doesn't burn. Still....10 drops of wax stings like hell!

Fortunately, I keep myself shaved down there.....clean up wasn't too bad.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:26 AM   #4
Matildachi

Got my forfeits in the spinner game....not sure if got to be done in order,,,,,so didnt

Anyway used judgement.......poured some greek yoghurt onto a plate and sat on it (not soo bad)......then headed for shower in my casual clothes (not specified as cold so took as warm) and washed hair as well......now wearing (long!!) tee as into my no underwear hours.,,,,,As its Sunday this is not soo bad....
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:57 AM   #5
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

hmm... so the advantage of having more picks as a winner is suppose to make me not feel like a loser? lol

So I tied my ankles together for 20 minutes using a shirt since I could find rope. No big deal there just watched some TV doing it.
Then I stripped down and did my jumping jacks, honestly haven't done a jumping jack in years, and doing it naked was interesting.
Then I did my 100 spankings, I did them pretty light as well the game didn't say not to not a huge fan of spanking my pussy and tits but I did them anyway.
Now I am commando for a few hours doing chores.

Shouldn't the girls only have to do 1 of there tasks or none if they get some points then maybe if they lose they have to do all of their picks?

Also probably voting on extra dares is too tedious and won't work timing wise in my opinion. Maybe Bloxo can just pick an extra dare for the losers randomly some how.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 06-23-2019, 08:15 AM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Thanks for the ideas...

I really appreciate the feedback and I’ll put a lot of thought into what you have said as well as other improvements

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 06-23-2019, 10:45 AM   #7
Kiny sarah

For my ones I had three to do.

.toothpaste in my ass hole
.wedgie
.edge

Not to bad to do and I ended up doing them all at once. I started by stripping in the bathroom and putting some toothpaste onto my finger before inserting it into my ass. It started off pretty mild with a slight tingling and I moved on to putting my panties back on and pulling them up as far as I could. This was pretty uncomfortable but still nothing major. Once all that was done I sat on the toilet seat and started the edge. A couple of minutes in the toothpaste was starting to feel a bit hot but it didn’t stop me. It wasn’t long before I reached my edge which was a bit frustrating but I stopped.

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 02:06 PM   #8
kandou

I had the clothed shower dare, and picked the commando for the day and 30 minute toothpaste in ass walk for being on the losing team of the spinner game.

Got dressed in shorts and t-shirt when I got up, and while not wearing underwear with shorts feels a little weird at the front, lounging around the house on a Sunday wearing more than a dressing gown felt weirder, but is it really going commando if you're not actually dressed? Nothing really eventful happened throughout the day.

In the evening I went to the bathroom, put a dollop of toothpaste on my finger, smeared it into the inside of my asshole, washed my hands again and headed out, setting an alarm for thirty minutes as I headed out. Intense, but not unbearable, pain initially subsided into a pleasant warmth by the 10 minute mark, with the pain still present when I squeezed my asshole, by 20 minutes that had faded to a pleasant warmth when squeezing. Main notable thing on the walk is I realized I hadn't zipped my fly about half way through it, though the shorts are discreet and I was wearing a jacket so that's not that big a deal, even going commando. Was just heading back towards the house when the 30 minute alarm went off, so picked the perfect length of walk.

Got in and headed up to grab my clothed shower - Grabbed one just long enough to wash my hair, and it felt really pleasant, particularly the way the t-shirt got heavy with warm water and started clinging. Again, nothing really remarkable to report on that.

Something I realized during my walk is that going through 2 of the penalties for each loss is going to start to get repetitive for repeat players - even those who are willing to do everything on the list - quite quickly unless they're added to at a fairly decent rate, 1 or 2 per round at least initially. Maybe consider letting anyone on the winning team who wants to add an item for the penalty list?
Old 06-23-2019, 02:22 PM   #9
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandou View Post
I had the clothed shower dare, and picked the commando for the day and 30 minute toothpaste in ass walk for being on the losing team of the spinner game.

Got dressed in shorts and t-shirt when I got up, and while not wearing underwear with shorts feels a little weird at the front, lounging around the house on a Sunday wearing more than a dressing gown felt weirder, but is it really going commando if you're not actually dressed? Nothing really eventful happened throughout the day.

In the evening I went to the bathroom, put a dollop of toothpaste on my finger, smeared it into the inside of my asshole, washed my hands again and headed out, setting an alarm for thirty minutes as I headed out. Intense, but not unbearable, pain initially subsided into a pleasant warmth by the 10 minute mark, with the pain still present when I squeezed my asshole, by 20 minutes that had faded to a pleasant warmth when squeezing. Main notable thing on the walk is I realized I hadn't zipped my fly about half way through it, though the shorts are discreet and I was wearing a jacket so that's not that big a deal, even going commando. Was just heading back towards the house when the 30 minute alarm went off, so picked the perfect length of walk.

Got in and headed up to grab my clothed shower - Grabbed one just long enough to wash my hair, and it felt really pleasant, particularly the way the t-shirt got heavy with warm water and started clinging. Again, nothing really remarkable to report on that.

Something I realized during my walk is that going through 2 of the penalties for each loss is going to start to get repetitive for repeat players - even those who are willing to do everything on the list - quite quickly unless they're added to at a fairly decent rate, 1 or 2 per round at least initially. Maybe consider letting anyone on the winning team who wants to add an item for the penalty list?
Thank you for the comments Kandou, actually I’m proposing to update the penalty list as we go along to give the game more life, likewise the penalties behind the numbers/spinners will be different as time goes on, of course I am welcome to suggestions!
Though getting people to suggest other forfeits in game may problematic, this is indeed welcome!

For example, if people post suggestive forfeits for the other side, I could pick the best one given...

PM DARES!

Old 06-24-2019, 01:48 PM   #10
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I completed by 150 spanks all to my ass, bit red and sore now...

50 naked jumping jacks I did in 2 sets of 25 in front of my window. Hope no one saw with my dick flopping up and down. It was more tiring than I expected.

I went commando on Sunday, felt a bit awkward, as was with family a lot of the day. But at least I wasn't doing anything to get horny.. Had to be extra careful when going to pee, that I didn't drip after I had put my dick back in trousers and when zipping up....

I also completed 3 edges back to back today, didn't take long as has been a few weeks since my last orgasm, made me very horny and it was tempting to continue past the edge...But I resisted. Was frustrating!

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:08 PM   #11
WAM_Games

Lost the spinner and the color pick... Damn

For the color pick I chose:
Become a Human Sundae: Cover yourself in whipped cream, custard, jam chocolate sauce
Give yourself a messy wedgie with a condiment, i.e. bottle of Mayo/mustard or ketchup and stay in said Wedgie for 20 minutes

Plus: 20 spanks to genitals

For the spinner I have to:
Enter a loser has to
Pour 2 Messy substances over your head/front
3 edges back to back
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:20 AM   #12
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Default Numbers pick winner

Below is the report for numbers pick dare ..

Sumati - 15,30,45,60 - Post in a Truth Thread, 20 Points, Clothed Shower, Tie your ankles together for 20 minutes

I posted in a truth thread.
I took a clothed shower wearing my inners
I tied my ankles with a scarf for 20 minutes

Hope I can join next game now
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:28 AM   #13
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I spinner and got yellow blue red and blue
I wood like to join this but I don’t no what to do

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 06-25-2019 at 06:56 AM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:59 AM   #14
That_Guy_again

Well boys lost both spinner of doom and number pick.

I have choosen the following:
Enter 5 loser has to threads
Take a Wooden spoon for 50 whacks to each ass cheek and 20 to genitals
Do 50 Naked Jumping Jacks by a Window
3 edges back to back

I'll update as I go along.

So far I have completed the 5 loser has to threads.
Spoiler:
[url]https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114740&page=12[/url]
[url]https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=257907&page=128[/url]
[url]https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64355&page=4955[/url]
[url]https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176370&page=1012[/url]
[url]https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207500&page=366[/url]

Note, I have been locked out of my old kik account for a while. If anyone on GD had me on kik, please send me a message and I will send you my new kik.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:50 AM   #15
kandou

Lost colour spin, and spun orange for wedgie.

I did three edges as I was waking up, followed by 150 spanks, my count being focused around the testicals becuase after edging where else was I going to focus them? Left took more than right, and naturally went harder on the last ten. Definitely sore for a while after that.

For the wedgie, I yanked my briefs up in the back so they resembled a thong in the bathroom before tightening my belt and going out to doing a wee bit of tidying the garden, so the wedgie tightened itself whenever I bent down.

Will the changed up penalties for number pick had this round be a permanent change?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow, girls vs boys, reports