Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-22-2017, 06:19 AM   #556
919Florida

While our host is not feeling well I thought I would continue on with what's been going on since the end of the last game for me.

After I get home I finally was able to clean up but I was such a mess I had my friend spray me down with the hose outside before I went in the house. It was that bad. Didn't want to clog the shower with this mess. After I was finally clean I go to sit down and notice I have multiple missed calls and texts. Saying to check out my Facebook. Omg I forgot about that part. I pull it up and am immediately shocked by what I saw. It always has 200 likes and hundreds of comments mostly making fun of me. Of course the picture they posted shows my dick in it's smallest flaccid state. So hummiliating that everyone will see that. Bad enough they see my dick but to see it all shriveled up to the point of nothing is even worse. And this has to stay up for a week too!!

I decide I am just going to go to the local McDonald's to get away and as I get there someone says they want to whack my crotch with their paddle. Omg I am litterally not going to be able to go anywhere. This is bad. I think for the next week I am just going to stay in my house and disconnect from the world. I love the game but maybe it's not worth it. This added form of hummiliation makes it even worse now.

Thank God my mom is not on Facebook or I would have some explaining to do. Hopefully no one shows her
Old 11-25-2017, 02:40 PM   #557
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

This week we have the Red team made up of Sillybitch, Notkevin, Chubbyshysissy, Ruhroraggy, and Florida vs the Blue team made up of Ezeperalta, Marylandguy, Jammez, and gungeguy.

The first game is high card.. It works like this each pair will draw three times with the high card on each draw earning that team 100 points. There is a bonus of an extra 100 points for a 3-0 shutout. Each 2-1 round gives the winner one pie to use on their opponent and each 3-0 round gives them 2 pies to use. Oh and watch out for those Jokers they end the round and give a nice surprise if drawn.

First up is Sillybitch vs Ezeperalta. The first draw is an Ace for Sillybitch and a 9 for Ezeperalta. The next draw is Queen for Sillybitch and a for 4 for Ezeperalta. The last draw is a jack for Sillybitch and 2 for Ezeperalta . Sillybitch picks up her two pies and sticks one on each side of the losers head and the proceeds to smear them all over delivering full head coverage.

Up next is Notkevin vs Marylandguy. The first draw is a 5 for NotKevin and a 10 for Marylandguy. The next draw is a 9 for Notkevin and a 6 for MArylandguy. The last draw is an 8 for NotKevin and a 2 for Marylandguy. Notkevin ppicks up the pie and forcefully slams it into Marylandguy’s face spraying cream all over the place.

Up next is Chubbyshysissy vs Jammez. The first draw is a 3 for Chubbyshysissy and a 9 Jammez. The next draw is a 10 for Chubbyshysissy and a 6 Jammez. The last draw is a 5 for chubbyshysissy and a 8 for Jammez. He picks up the pie and at first gently places it in chubbyshysissy’s face before forcefully mashing it in.

Up next is Ruhrohraggy vs gungeguy. The first draw is an 8 for Ruhrohraggy and a Jack for Gungeguy. The next draw is a 9 for Ruhrohraggy and a a King for Gungeguy. The last draw is a 5 for Ruhrohraggy and a 10 Gungeguy Gungeguy proceeds to deliver a forcefull pie sandwich to Ruhrohaggy.

Up last is Florida and Gungeguy will go again for the blue to even the field. The first draw is a 5 for Florida and and Ace for Gungeguy. The next draw is a Queen for Florida and a 9 for Gungeguy. The last draw is a 6 for Floridia and a 3 for Gungeguy. Florida picks up a pie and slams it into gungeguy’s face and smears it through his hair.

So after thr first game the score is Red 900 to Blue 700.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Novagunger for this post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:48 PM   #558
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive for this weeks game and I am happy to see a blue uniform waiting for me. Hoping that changes my luck. I get dressed and walk out in my bare feet. Noticing a few familiar faces and the guy who got me good last time chubbyshysissy now on the red team. I walk up to face off against sillybitch hoping that I can get blue off to a good start. Right off the bat, she draws an Ace, then a queen, then a jack. Besting me each time as the audience has a great laugh. Maybe I am just bad luck is all I can think as she grabs 2 pies and sandwiches my head as I stand there with no choice but to take it. my face and hair engulfed as she twists the pies around trying to get everything. Pie falling onto my shoulders in chunks as well as the front and back of my shirt. I walk back to watch the rest of the round. Picking pie from my hair and legs crossed as once again my team losses a round. Just hoping things get better as we go to round 2. on the bright side the pie tastes pretty good. as I sit there thinking that I can't believe I am wiping pie off myself but thinking it tastes good.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 11-26-2017, 02:35 PM   #559
919Florida

The messy game show returns yet again and I am back. Dressed in red again. Hoping my next visit to the show goes much much better then the last one.

We are lined up on stage as the show starts. Larger crowd then normal appears to be here this week. From what I heard more people came from around the city because they wanted to see me in person and watch me be humiliated again in person. Hoping my luck goes better this time. That Facebook profile photo that was locked on my account killed my social reputation. Never been so humiliated.

Anyway on with the show.
The game is underway and I will be going last this time. My opponent is Gungeguy. Our first game we play his high card draw. We both draw our cards and I got a 5, he got a Ace. Not good, not good at all. The next draw I get a queen and he got a 9. Now we are even. Time for last card. I get a 6 (not as high as I would like) but he got a 3!!! Nice. That went nice and fast and my way too. I go pick up my pie and slam into gungeguy's face covering him in pie and then I smear it all over his hair. Got him a total mess. I raise my hands in victory and smile at the crowd.

That was fun. Lets bring on the next game.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:01 PM   #560
jammez
getDare Ladder

I'm wearing jeans and a plain red t-shirt.
Nervous going in to the final round see that I have won. Smiling broadly. I pick up the pie.
Taunting chubbyshysissy then rub this in to his face covering every part of his face then drag it back through his hair. Walk off laughing

Currently not Denied

Male
Likes: WAM, panties, thongs, humiliation, strip games, gunge, messy
Punishments : Self Facial instruction
Limits: public, only on own, no face, shaving, scat. Blood. Medical. Needles

I am a messy loser for MillieGee

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80992
jammez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:25 PM   #561
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

As I arrive at the studio for my third show I feel very confident, having won in my two previous visits. I see that this time I am on the Red team, my first time. Jammeez is my opponent for this show and I hope he will be very messy by the end.

The first round is high card. My first card is 3, his a 9, 0-1. My second a 10, his 6 making it a draw. My third and final card is a 5 which is low. I sink as his last card is revealed to be an 8, I lose. Jammez walks over and grabs his pie, which seems way too full. I sit in my seat as he slowly pushes it onto my face and starts rubbing it in, finally lifting it up over my hair which again is ruined so early on in the show.

After losing for my team I am happy to see the round ends with us in a winning position, 900-700. It is still very early but I feel I could be on for a hat-trick.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:52 PM   #562
CapnKink

I'd love to be in the next draw for participation.

As a contestant I'd probably be in tight underwear that gets see through when wet, or underwear the holds a lot of goo. I tend to get hard when cold goo goes in my pants which is embarrassing, and the pillory looks super exciting/embarrassing.
Likes: Gunge, bets, dares, underwear, lycra, leather, rubber, semi-public, piss, underwear control, semi-nude, guys, nappies, humping, edging, humiliation, OhMiBod vibe, flashlight, piss desperation, wetting whilst clothed, underwear filling

Ultimate punishment: Pooping myself

Limits: public nudity, illegal, women, pain, cross dressing

Last edited by CapnKink; 12-03-2017 at 05:08 PM.
CapnKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:20 AM   #563
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry I had some unexpected things come up that occupied my time greatly. I think the fairest thing is to restart so if you want to join post a brief description of yourself and that you are in.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 12-10-2017, 12:09 PM   #564
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Hope everything with you is well..

I am 27/f, Brown hair down to my mid back, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, 34C chest with a nice tan

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:11 PM   #565
919Florida

Good to see you again

I will be again. I am 22 latino born in Colombia. 5ft 6in tall 162lbs athletic/swimmers build. Short black hair like to spike it up with gel. olive colored skin.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #566
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Hope you're all good

19, a little chubby and brown shoulder length hair
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:03 AM   #567
ruhrohraggy87

I'm in

38, stocky build, short buzzed brown hair
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:59 AM   #568
ChallengeAA

Sure I’ll try it

Male, 19, 5’11”, athletic build, six pack, short-ish brown hair, slightly tanned skin

Loves - Messy <3, Strip Games, Nudity, Dice Dares, Backyard Dares

Likes - Semi-Public, Light Bondage, Humiliation, Bodywriting, Wedgies, Forced Workouts

Dislikes - Pain, Cross-Dressing, Public, Spanking, Hidden-Public, Mid-Heavy Bondage

Limits - Anything not stated above, and I don't do pictures.
ChallengeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:46 AM   #569
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright this week we have the red team made up Florida, and ChallengeAA and Ruhrohraggy vs the Blue team made up of Ezeperalta and Chubbyshysissy. All the players are dressed in shorts and Tshirts in their respective colors. The first game is high card.. It works like this each pair will draw three times with the high card on each draw earning that team 100 points. There is a bonus of an extra 100 points for a 3-0 shutout. Each 2-1 round gives the winner one pie to use on their opponent and each 3-0 round gives them 2 pies to use. Oh and watch out for those Jokers they end the round and give a nice surprise if drawn.

The first set is Florida vs Ezeoeralta. The first draw is the first draw is an Ace for him and a 7 for her. The next draw is a 5 for him and a 10 for her. The last draw is a 2 for him but uhoh that’s a joker for her. He picks up the two pies and sandwiches her head between them and then finishes her off with a large bucket of cherry pie filling over her head. He then rolls the dice and rolls a 3 meaning that red steels 300 points from blue making the score Red 300 Blue Negative 300/
The next set is ChallengeAA vs Chubbyshysissy. The first draw is Uhoh that is a Joker. ChallengeAA gets a warm welcome to the show as one pie goes in his face and the other is smashed into his crotch and the a bucket of blueberry pie filling goes over his head. Chubbyshysissy rolls the dice and gets a 6 meaning that Red takes 600 points from Blue making the score now red -300 Blue 300.

Up next is Ruhrohraggyvs Chubbyshysissy who is playing twice for Blue. The first draw is a 9 for REd and a 5 for Blue. The next draw is a Jack for Red and a 5 for Blue. The last draw is a 8 for Red and a 5 for Blue. Ruhrohraggy gets some payback by slamming a pie into Chuubyshysissy's face and crotch. That makes the score Red 100 to Blue 300.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 12-12-2017 at 07:55 AM.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:20 AM   #570
ruhrohraggy87

Back for another round of the messy game show. Even though my team was on the winning end last time it didn't feel like it as I got the brunt of the mess on my team. Although it was nice seeing my opponent Florida end up in the pillory, something I'm all too familiar with! I head out on stage in my red uniform and see Florida is on my team this time. Time for the first game and as usual it's high card. I'm up last and my team is actually in the negative. Hoping I can get some revenge and at least get us out of the hole. I'm up against chubbysissy who just slow still stole 600 points from us. First draw is a 9 for me and 5 for him. Next is a jack for me another 5 for him securing the victory, now time to go for the sweep. Last draw is an 8 for me and yet another 5 for him. I pick up 2 pies and deliver one right in his face and slam the other right in his crotch. Managed to pull my team out of the negative but we still trail.
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk