Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-08-2017, 08:52 PM   #511
ruhrohraggy87

After a long hiatus I make my return to the messy game show, this time back as a contestant. I head out on stage and am on the blue team this week. First game up is high card. I am matched up against Florida. After losing the first two rounds I know my fate its sealed unless he gets a joke. Unfortunately he didn't get a joker but I did manage to win the last round to save myself from a double pieing. He grabs a pie and is all to eager to slam it square in my face. Not a great start to my first show back. Next up is messy word find. Once again matched up against Florida and eager for revenge. Our word is beans. We take off fit the board and I spot it on the way but he's just a bit quicker than me and gets it first. I take a seat in the chair of shame as he starts covering my head in beans. Then I start to feel something cold going down my back and i realize he pulled back my shirt collar and is dumping beans down the back of my shirt. I head back to my team humiliated but as the round comes to an end we have a sizable lead.

For the next round I'll go with a good ol banana cream pie
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ruhrohraggy87 for this post:
Old 11-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #512
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I bravely show up for the new game after I was completely defeated in the first episode. Thankful my team picked on someone else and sent her off to be humiliated to end that game. Hoping to turn my luck around, once again I am in the first chair and walk up for high card in my short red shorts and red-tshirt tied up slightly and bare foot.

The first card flips and I sigh thinking I have zero luck but I am saved by winning the next two hands. Finally I stay clean is all I can think as I look chubbyshysissy in the face with the pie and without hesitation I move it up and place it on his head like a hat. Enjoying the audience laughing at someone else being pied instead of myself. I walk back to my seat happy to get off on a good foot but things go drastically wrong from there and we are down 1200. Knowing from last time that a large lead in this game isn't always safe and hoping its not the case here.

As they get ready for the next round and a big crossword puzzle is revealed. I glance over at my pied opponent as we step up to get our word hoping to go 2 for 2. My eyes widen when I see the word, the thought of it being dumped on me sends chills up my spine knowing how sticky and thick that stuff is. I am so frantic when I get to the board wanting to find it before him, all the letters feel like a blur as I keep him in the corner of my eye. I hear a cheer as he places the word and my heart sinks as the crowd cheers as I walk to the seat. I sit down bracing for what is to come, I look back as he is given the bucket with pleading eyes begging him to be nice. My legs bounce in nerves as he steps up onto the stool. I hunch over a bit knowing I am doomed. I feel it hit my hair and it seems like an eternity as it slowly coats my head, running down my face. dropping onto my shoulders as the weight of it becomes so much I lean forward more and my back is coated. shirt soaked with a dark brown color. I finally stand up to laughter, some dripping on my thighs as I walk back to my chair trying to drain some out as I sit there legs crossed, sticking everywhere as I glare at him and our teams play. He goes up a 2nd time and comes back the winner again!! I shake my head frustrated hoping that the game turns for us as the blue team lead mounts.

Hoping that some how my pie ends up on my opponent again I make a fritos chili pie with tons of gooey melted cheese on top and thick lumpy waarm chili inside

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 11-08-2017 at 09:09 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 11-08-2017, 09:46 PM   #513
NotKevin

I go up for the first round and get two higher cards in a row. I'm somewhat disappointed to not make it three for three, but I happily grab a pie and slam it in her face, pushing it up and over the top of her head and make sure to rub it into her hair, covering it as well as I can. I'm disappointed to see how far behind we are as everybody else takes their turns, but I know from the previous game that we can still make a comeback.

For the second round I go out and start to look for the word, but almost immediately Ilovemess gets it. I walk reluctantly over to the chair, already covered in molasses, and do my best to wipe it off, but my pants still become sticky with the stuff as I sit down. I regret being so forceful with the pie earlier as she slowly squirts the mustard all over me, running down inside my shirt and forming a pile in my lap. My red shirt turns yellow with the mustard, and just when I think she's finally done, she squirts some in my face. I leave a trail of mustard dripping behind me as I walk back to my seat, head down in shame. I do my best to wipe the mustard off me as I watch us fall further behind.

For the pie, I pick mayonnaise and chocolate syrup.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NotKevin for this post:
Old 11-09-2017, 02:50 AM   #514
Yipyupyop

Damn i am going on a streak i choose strawberry with gravy filling for the pie

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:10 AM   #515
919Florida

So excited to have the show back. This time I am selected to be on the red team. Hoping to come out at least mostly clean. I love to humiliate others so we will see what happens. I put my red shirt and shorts on and walk out on stage as the teams are introduced. These people are here to see a mess and lets see what they get.

First game up is the popular high card draw. Once again a game based solely on luck and not skill. I draw the first card and get an 8. Not bad. My opponent draws a 7. One win for me but that was close. Next draw I get an 8 again and my opponent gets a 5. So I have officially won. Lets see if I win the next draw and get a double pie. I draw the next card and its a 3 for me. Darn, my opponent got a 6.

I pick up my pie and look at Ruhrohraggy in the face and then slowly start to rub it in his face. I don't like to slam it in like some do I like to make it last and spread it around covering his hair and face completely.

Good game and I am clean. Lets see what the next game brings

Last edited by 919Florida; 11-11-2017 at 02:14 PM.
919Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:22 AM   #516
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

I goninto the word search very confident and see the word relish. I think this will go well with the pjes n blueberry that ive already administered but while im day dreaming ahe finds the word and im sent to the chair. Shes jumpimg for joy and all i can do is resign to my fate as she tips the bucket of relish slowly over my head. By the time she was done i felt like a green blob. Completely humiliated and all i see is her evil smile as she gets her revenge

Nedt round i will go with a coconut cream pie

]put a visitor message of SPLAT! and I will get hit with a cream pie to my face. Pics may be reqeusted

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:26 AM   #517
919Florida

Time for game number 2. Last time I had a lot of luck with the Messy word find game. Lets see if that luck continues again. The big board is rolled out to center stage. ruhrohraggy and I take our places and told the word is beans. And off we go. We both find the word quickly but I just edge him out and grab the word. I win!!

ruhrohraggy walks over to the chair of shame. I walk up to the stool behind him. I pat him on the shoulder and say better luck next time. I grab my bucket of beans and start pouring the beans over his head. nice and slow all around him. I pull back his shirt to make sure hew is good and messy and really feels it. I finish the bucket off. what a mess he is.

My team is losing pretty bad but after I won two rounds so far I feel pretty confident if we do lose I wont be the one to pay for it because I am not letting the team down. I am however having fun making ruhrohraggy a real mess.

for my pie in the next round I chose lemon meringue pie but to make it a bit more messy on top I put some honey to so I can make it real sticky
Old 11-09-2017, 09:48 AM   #518
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

So next up is the sloppy word find game and I am confident having won this round in the last show. I step up next to Ezeperalta eager to win and get my revenge for my recent pieing.

I step up next to her as the word 'molasses' appears and quickly realise failure is not an option. A mess like that could hinder me for the rest of the show with how sticky it is. We both start racing towards the board, she gets there before me, but I can see she's in a panic. I relax and find the word easily, thank god I can get my revenge.

I receive the bucket as she takes her seat on the chair. I climb the stool and wait a large amount of time for her to contemplate her impending stickiness. I take my time allowing it to flow down her hair and face. As she slumps over I turn my attention to her back and the gap between the back of her shorts and her bum . As she stands up the crowd erupt into laughter, she does look absolutely ridiculous. I go back to my seat as the rest of the round is played out. We gain an even greater lead, 600-2300, Surely we can't lose now.

I make a pie hoping for the best as I mix up honey and glitter to make a sparkly messy mixture that is destined for the face of Ezeperalta
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:40 PM   #519
Junichu

I make my way on to the stage nervously, hoping for good luck like I had the first few rounds last game. My hair is tied back tighter this time, in a bun, after the men's it ended up in last time. Unfortunately, my hopes are dashed when I lose the first round and end up with cream all over by face and the top of my head, my side bangs tangled up with it too. I wipe my face and try my best to clean myself off before the messy word find. I am so nervous when I find out our word is mayo, that I miss my step and fall over, allowing yipyupyop to get to the word before me. I am shaking and begging as I'm led over to the chair and a bucket of mayo is raised over me. I look down and cover my face in my hands as it in poured over me. I shriek in disgust as he rubs it over my head. Even though my hair is tied back tightly, he works the gross substance into my bangs and all over the bun to my dismay. I leave, humiliated and totally disgusted, wanting revenge. For my pie, I choose banana cream with caramel.
Junichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:06 PM   #520
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Todays game is Red Light Green Light. It works like this one person from each pair is going to be tied with there arms behind a ploe on one end of the4 field the oppent will be on the other side of the field and will try to cross it when green light is called but must freeze during the red light calls. If they get across the field without being caught they get to use both their pie and the other players pie on the tied up player but if they get caught they get both pies used on them. Each set is worth 250 points. Since Red has one more4 player then blue one of the tied up blue players will haver two red players trying to get them.

Ezeperalta is tied up with Chubbyshysissy running. Notkevin is tied up with Ilovemess running. Marylandguy is tied up with Hannah and Naugtyboy running to get him. Florida is tied up with Ruhrohraggy trying to get him and Yipyupyop is tied up with Junichu trying to get him.

The first round Chubbyshysissy and Junichu both get arresive and sprint to about 1/5th of the field while Ilovemess and Hannah stay more cautious and only cover a fex feet. Naugtyboy and Ruhrohraggy take the middle ground and make a bit mopre progess but all the players are safe.

The next go see Junichu make a wild sprint but fai to stop in time meaning that yipyupyop is reales and sandwiches her head between his strawberry and gravy pie and her bannacream and caramel pie making sure to smear them all through her hair. Chubbyshysissy also makes a sprint for it but stops in time putting him about a third of the way across the field from the increasingly squirming Ezeperalta.. The others take a more cautious rout only advancing a little bit but staying safe.

The next round sees a mixture of stadagies. Chubbyshysissy, Ilovemess and Hannah all play it safe and only advance a little and are safe. While Ruhrohraggy and Naugtyboy both take and sprint and come up safe about a third of the way down the field.

The next round sees all the players safe again with Chubbyshysissy, Ilovemess, and Ruhrohraggy all now about half way across the field as the tied up players start to look real nervous at their shrinking distance while the other two are still lagging behinf them.

The next round sees Ilovemess take a sprint for it and try a slide stop as the red light is called unfortunately she can’t stop fast enough and is just getting back to her knees as NotKevin is released to use his Maayo and chocolate and her tuna and mayo pie in a devastating pie sandwich on her. At this point Chubbyshysissy, and Naugtybo are about half way across the field whie the other 2 are a third od the way across.

The next round sees both naugtyboy and Ruhrohraggy caught moving which means that Florida is released to us both a banana cream pie and a lemon margue and honey pie on Ruhrohraggy making sure to smear the stuff all over his hea. Then Marylandguy is released to use his cocnut cream pie and a sour cream pie on naugtyboy. That leaves chubbyshysissy about two thirdss way across from Ezeperalta and Hannah about half way across form the now retied Marylandguy.

The next round sees both moving closer as they are both safe. The round after that sees the gap close even more With Chubbyshy guy now only about 5 yards away and Hannah at the two third mark. The next round see Chubbyshysissy sprint across the line and pick up both pies the chili cheese one goes right into her face with her ending up spitting chili out of her mouth which she was trying to scream NO and blowing so of it out of her nose while the glitter and honey one goes on top of her head. The last round sees Hannah cross the now narrow distance and pie Marylandguy with a cocnut cream pie and mustard and relish pie.

Ao after the ga,e Red picked up 500 points but blue picked up 1000. That makes the score 1100 to Bue 3300.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Novagunger for this post:
Old 11-11-2017, 07:13 AM   #521
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 2 ends.. I notice that the crowd gets up to make its way outside as some camera crew starts to move about as well. We are told one team at a time to go to a station set up and create a pie. I instantly remember is red light green light from the games first season and that they will be taking us to the field beside the studio to film. As my team gets up first, I adjust my shirt and it is soaked to my back in a dark sticky mess. Realizing that my opponent focused a good amount on my lower back that became exposed when I was leaning forward. I put my hand back there, my waist band is soaked and the top of my light green thong feels like some molasses slide into the back of my shorts beneath the waist band. I am so frustrated and want revenge so I choose my make a disgusting pie, dumping chili on first, then some frito chips then handfuls of cheddar cheese that starts to melt instantly.

After the blue team makes there pies we are lead outside, embarrassed the way I look. At least we go through a backdoor so not many passersby on the street can see what is going on but they can see from a distance through thee chain linked fence surround the field. The warmth of the day and sun, makes the molasses feel extra sticky as my hair is still saturated with it and dangles in clumps for the most part. As we are paired off, I am happy to see that chubbyShySissy is going to be my opponent wanting to get revenge on him with the pie I created. They flip a coin for each pair and I sigh as just like in the first season I will have no control of the game as he smirks. I am lead to the side closer to the studio and forced to put my hands behind my back as they are tied, not able to wipe some of the molasses that starts to drip down my face as the sun loosens it up a bit. Thinking just my luck that I am the only girl tied up as I see only guys being tied up beside me.

I see my pie and what looks like a glitter nightmare next to it - tons of pink and purple glitter. As the game begins my opponent looks pretty focused. He takes off in a full sprint of deteermination. but stops quickly, 'oh god... he looks good at this game is all I can think' as Nova calls green light again and one of the girls is caught. I am so frustrated as they release her opponent. Wanting to be released so badly I squirm nervously about glancing at the pies and chubbyshysissy who is the farthest along of anyone. The distance keeps on shrinking as I wonder how many rounds there are as now my opponent keeps playing it safe just wanting to be able to pie me while tied up. I start yelling after each red light, pleading with nova that my opponent didn't stop. trying to do anything to avoid what increasingly seems like my fate. He is so close now, seeing him staring me down ant the pies. He makes a dash for it and is across. I plead with nova and anyone that will listen that he didn't cross in time but my pleading is short lived as he directly goes and grabs my pie giving me a look like I should never try to get revenge. as he quickly pushes it into my face, the chili and cheese shushing in and falling down my shirt, as I have no defense and can just squirm a good amount going in my mouth as I stupidly kept complaining. I spit it out as well as try to blow some out of my nose - not very lady like but in the moment feeling so gross and annoyed as I can't see what he is going to do with his pie. I nervously squirm about then feel him push it down on my head, realizing its honey with tons of glitter on it. I feel so defeated as he laughs, and I am eventually untied. Wiping my face and picking glitter and honey from my destroyed hair. The only bright spot being that he didn't put anything in my clothes with me tied up. I walk back in the studio taking my seat waiting for the next round, legs crossed. Opponent smirking across the stage. crowd seeming to enjoy it though as everyone files back in. Looking at the score realizing that we are further down as the lead has increased after each round so far.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 11-11-2017, 07:48 AM   #522
NotKevin

Despite having tried my best to clean the mustard off of me, I'm still a slimy mess as I select my pie (mayo with chocolate sauce) and go outside to the field. I'm picked to be tied to the pole, so I can do nothing but wait and see what my fate will be. Ilovemess starts off playing well, moving small amounts each time to not get caught, and I grow nervous as she crosses the halfway point. It looks like she thinks she can make it the rest of the way as she starts to sprint across the field, but I'm relieved as she's unable to stop in time. I'm untied and grab the pies, and just the smell of the tuna and mayo makes me glad I'm not going to be on the receiving end. I slam a pie on either side of her head, rubbing the nasty mix around in circles until her head is completely coated in a mixture of mayo, tuna, and chocolate sauce.

Unfortunately my team has fallen further behind, and it's looking increasingly unlikely that we'll catch up.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NotKevin for this post:
Old 11-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #523
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

After a great second round for me we are asked to make a pie of our choosing. I assume this will be going over someone in the next round and feeling confident I go as messy as I can think. I grab the thick honey and start dousing my pie with it and then grab the pink and purple glitter. Looking at the mess of my creation I feel a little horrid as I know this glitter will be a great task to get rid of.

We are then led outside, I feel excited, not exactly knowing what was going on. The game we are to play next is red light, green light. Up against Ezeperalta again a coin is flipped seeing her getting all tied up in her molasses mess. The pie I received two rounds ago starting to melt a little in the sun as cream seeps into my clothes. I think about the task at hand eager not to receive what looks like are the two messiest pies in the game.

I get off to a flier with Nova saying green light and I cover 1/5th of the field, stopping in time for the red light. Another green light sees me make it to a third of the way across the field again stopping in time. I play the next 3 rounds safe moving only a little bit as players behind me are eliminated. The next round I make it to 2/3 distance and I can now see Ezeperalta squirming and pleading with me. I feel a little sorry for her in her sticky, now warm, mess tied against the pole but not for a second did I think about charity I wanted to see her covered and destroyed for my amusement. The next round I close to within 5 yards, now laughing in her face sure of my victory. The next round sees me cross the line sealing her fate.

I quickly walk over to the pies hearing her begging as I do so, but she has no chance. I grab her pie with chilli, frito chips and warm melted cheese making up the nasty slop. I walk over to her and her pleading eyes. She quickly shuts them as the slop hits her face with the sticky cheese holding the chilli to her as some falls down onto her shirt and breasts as I continue to smear it in her face. I laugh at the spectacle in front of me and say that she looks like a little piglet in all her slop. I then grab my honey and glitter pie and smear it all over her hair, she is completely covered and looks like a complete mess with everything including her hair ruined.

As we return indoors I can only continue to smirk at the mess she's in and with the scores further apart at 1100 to 3300, having 3 times as many points I start to celebrate the win already with a little dance before we sit down for the next rounds instructions.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChubbyShySissy for this post:
Old 11-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #524
Yipyupyop

I was ready to get started for the race and saw that my oppenent went really fast which reminded my of the dutch saying 'haastige spoed is zelden goed' meaning haste is waste and then the red light came on and my oppenent moved securing my victory so far i never lost and the blue team is on a roll

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yipyupyop for this post:
Old 11-12-2017, 03:11 PM   #525
919Florida

So far so good I think to myself as we are prepared for round 3.
We are told the game will be Red Light Green Light. I am selected to be tied up at the end of the field. My hands are tied behind my back to a pole. I am one of the few remaining clean people left in the game. The sun beating down very hard on us and I am squinting to make out the other side of the field. Nervous to see how Ruhrohraggy will do in this round but pretty confident I am going to come out ahead again.

The game gets underway and Ruhrohraggy is taking a very cautious approach. He didn't cover much ground but was not caught when red light was called.

The second and third rounds he is still playing it safe but come round 4 Ruhrohraggy takes a sprint and are a third of the way down the field but safe again. Oh crap he is getting close now. I see the distance between me Ruhrohraggy getting shorter and shorter and know that I may actually be in danger this time. Oh gee he has to get caught I just know it. The heat and the nerves are getting me to as I don't want to get messy. I am sweating badly. When just then my luck changes and on the next round Ruhrohraggy is caught!!!

I get untied and go running over to Ruhrohraggy and I am all smiles pumping my fist in the air for victory. A few people from the audience booing as I do so. I guess they wanted me to lose. Oh well tough for them. haha. I grab the two pies from the table and approach Ruhrohraggy and I use my
lemon meringue/honey pie first so the really sticky pie is on his surface. I spread it all over his face and head and since the sun is extra hot and strong today the honey is kind of melted so its running more today. The honey is oooozing down his face and going down the inside of his shirt. I notice and give him a nice pat on the chest and rub it in some more. After I finish with my lemon/honey pie I take his banana cream pie and just smother him again.
This dude is so messy its not even funny. I do feel somewhat sorry for him but better him then me.

After the round is complete and we await the next round I look around at all the messy people who look so miserable and disgusted. Sometimes I forget in the heat of the game what it feels like. I know I have taken it out on Ruhrohraggy a bit too much and I go up to him and say no hard feelings dude. He offers me his hand to shake and now I have a sticky mess for a hand. Cant imagine what that feels like all over.

Advertisements
Kink Talk