Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-15-2021, 06:19 PM   #1
thatguynoneknow

Male 24/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

24/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

So... It's been a while. I've not even been on this site for some time, let alone posted. I know this is probably a long shot, but nothing happens without trying. That aside, I feel the need to find myself a slave.

I must warn you that I often have trouble being original and creative, and many of my interests are darker than most would like. The main interests I would like to focus on, but are not all necessary, are all forms of control, bondage (especially breast), pain, unusual insertions, breathplay, encasement, and general experimentation

What I seek currently is either someone I can work with and experiment on to figure things out, or in the impossible event, someone who can give their all to me immediately and give me absolute control to do with as I please.

Online is probably the most usable option, I live with quite a few people, and I can't travel, but I would very much like to have an in person slave at some point. I live in Missouri, so CST time zone.

I believe I say it in my signature, but I'm not sure how often I'll be on this site to check things, so the easiest way to contact me is through kik. However, I work weekends, so fri-sun from 6am-6:30pm my time, I'm unavailable.

Advertisements
Kink Talk