Old 04-13-2021, 05:43 PM   #256
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

The themed challenge, an egg hunt! How fun! The rules are explained and I take off once given the go ahead. I help smelly reach a few eggs in a tree, hoping to get one for myself, but that doesn’t pan out. Before long all of the eggs are found and I don’t have any. Which means no points for me. And no mess. I find myself thinking this is the cleanest I’ve ever been this late into the game show and breathe a small sigh of relief that there was no penalty for not collecting an egg in the hunt. It is funny to watch the punishments being handed out and I pick my numbers. 13, 14, 77. I know the next round is usually the most punishing. Though, I can’t help but feel like I’m forgetting something.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:47 PM   #257
bbwhore

Ok on to the next round dangerously close to last place. Well I atleast get to throw some mudballs at kisune ass as I am digging through the mud holes and only manage to find one egg witch very sadly holds a pretty bad mess as mud pies are flung all over my body at my big boobs and my ample ass making it look like I crapped on myself which is definitely embarrassing. And what's even worse is I now find myself in last place and could very easily be staying their as I haven't had much luck with the last round in past games.

Well I think I'll take 69 43 and 1 and just pray for luck!
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:50 PM   #258
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhore View Post
Ok on to the next round dangerously close to last place. Well I atleast get to throw some mudballs at kisune ass as I am digging through the mud holes and only manage to find one egg witch very sadly holds a pretty bad mess as mud pies are flung all over my body at my big boobs and my ample ass making it look like I crapped on myself which is definitely embarrassing. And what's even worse is I now find myself in last place and could very easily be staying their as I haven't had much luck with the last round in past games.

Well I think I'll take 69 43 and 1 and just pray for luck!
1 has already been taken by Ruby.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 08:10 PM   #259
Matildachi

I gulp as Ruby of the expanded tits walks towards me......and then I watch in horror as takes her actions (maybe I should her been cheering her not Ezeperalta.....)
The bra is totally stretched, the fabric straining as she squashes my ample tits into the water melon halves.....not only is this gross but its also a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.....

Cant believe it is my ass gets the same treatment....fortunately the yoga pants are holding up a bit better....but I aint going to be able to sit down for the rest of the show!!

And no.....myhair.....at least the mashed potato will wash out ok....but the thong is not providing a lot of protection....a very interesting feeling down there with a lot of pressure on the yoga pants...

Wonders if this is all for audience victimization......

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matildachi for this post:
Old 04-14-2021, 08:15 AM   #260
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I gulp at the egg hunt, not wanting to loose my place in the rankings because of a screw up so close to the end but it turns out to be absolutely fine! I work together with WAMpup to grab a few eggs from the trees and though I get annoyed at kisune for stealing an egg that should have been mine, I giggle as he drops into the gooey syrup. I don’t get messy myself and end up with enough eggs to ensure I am only 50 points behind first! There’s no way I can lose and I can feel a win coming. Finally things are going my way!!

My numbers are 10,20,30

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SmellyMelly for this post:
Old 04-15-2021, 02:35 PM   #261
Corleone91

We're brought back on stage for the fourth round and i feel absolutely nasty. I didn't think it was possibly to be in worse shape than I was last month at the end but so far it's not looking great.

As Griffin announces some of the "rewards" from last month, I have to at least chuckle at the position that Kisune and Ruby are in. The rules of the round are announced and as the countdown ends, I take off in search of eggs. Looking around in the bushes, I see WamPup excitedly start to run towards me. Looking at where their eyes are pointing, I catch a glimpse of an egg and manage to get there first putting it in my basket much to WamPup's annoyance.

With time running out, the location of the last four eggs are revealed. Seeing that one of the locations is right near me, I run over and managed to snag my second egg just as the game comes to an end.

With the end of the round, we're told to crack the eggs to see what we've "won". Seeing many of those before me either getting messed further or gaining points, I open mine to find a 250 point egg and the other saying "audience". A bit perplexed, I hold up the note and see that Ruby has one as well. Griffin then explains the reward and I can't help but crack a smile as I get to exact some revenge for the pies in the last round.

Looking over CT, he seems to have a very clean and proper look to him. I think it's time to fix that. I grab three large buckets, one of baked beans, one of ketchup and one of mustard and determine my plan. I start with the beans and and determine that his skinny jeans would be a good place to start as I pour half of the large bucket down the front of his boxers and then move around back giving him a large wedgie and finishing off the bucket down the back. I next grab the bucket of ketchup and kneel him down slowly pouring it over his head and some down his previously clean white shirt. To finish things off, I do the same with the bucket of mustard. Stepping back and admiring my work, he's pretty well coated and I feel pretty proud of my work as he glares back at me through the coating.

I will take numbers 4, 24 and 48.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Corleone91 for this post:
Old 04-15-2021, 06:59 PM   #262
bbwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
1 has already been taken by Ruby.
Well then I guess I will take 57
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts

Toys include
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps

Last edited by bbwhore; 04-15-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-15-2021, 07:07 PM   #263
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhore View Post
Well then I guess I will take 2
2 also has been taken... and 3... and 4.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 04-17-2021, 04:12 PM   #264
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default April Round 5

And now our last round! I hope our audience enjoyed their participation. Oh, and Wampup since its round 5 we’ll need the McGuffin back. Shame as it could have helped you catch up… or stripped of your opponents.

We have our numbers so let’s see what they hold:

-Kisune Karnon- Messy, but not in the worse place, his first box doesn’t improve his state as a wave of custard downpours over his head opening the first door. Annoyed and closer to last place then he'd like, the next seems to make up for it as it hold 200 points. Nothing great, but every bit help. The last door shows a clothes line with two pieces of clothing on it. Gracious he accepts his shirt and shoes back as his prize gives him 2 pieces of clothing back. As he puts them on he shivers forgotten they had been filled with jelly, and is still showing off his underwear to the crowd. The jester that had given him his shoes laughs and winks as she walks back.

-SmellyMelly- Excited to see he's within reaching distance of first, Smelly eagerly rushes to his first choice and swings it open. Inside laying on a tray is a coupon for a "shopping trip" meaning a new outfit for him. Before the jesters take him away though, we let him open his other two doors. The first one has two pies in it. With quick countdown from the crowd two jesters slam the pies into the pies of his head filling his ears with cream and crust. Trying to shake it out, Smelly walks to the last door and crosses his fingers it hold points only for his world to go yellow and a downpour of custard falls from above. Cursing his luck as he gets taken behind stage, he knows that's it's not completely cover as Flowerchild has a chance to get negative points.

-Wampup, mentally kicking himself about his prize, walks up to his first door. Knowing that he's also near the bottom, that could have bumped him close to the first two. Opening the first door, theres nothing inside, but there is something above as a third wave of custard comes from the rafters. Now a bit more messy, he opens his next door and seeing nothing braces for another custard cascade. Nothing happens though as its a dud box. Sighing, he opens the last box only to find a second "shopping trip" coupon. With a chuckle the jesters pull him back stage too for a costume change.

-Ruby walks up still more than a little embarrassed at her bra overflowing with marshmallow. Hoping she doesn't lose any clothing or something could happen that could draw attention away from her breast. With a slight pause, she opens her first door and is confused to see a tiny car with the back open and random rubbish in it. "Junk in the trunk" the screen says. I let her open the other two doors before we address that "prize". The new doesn't go any better as she see the screen light up after opening the second door. -200 points! Now farther behind, but at least still safe from last still, she hopes the last door is the best of the three. Opening it up, she finds a doll with full gameshow contestants outfit on. As the announcer tells her she's won all her clothes back Ruby jumps for joy almost giving the crowd a flash of her breast. But before she can put them on, we have your first prize... She groans as three jesters come out with different substances knowing where each will end up at. The first two are holding a large round chocolate cakes with what looks like extra frosting. They pull open the back of Ruby's diaper as much as they can and crams them down smear frosting all over her ass. Packing it in the diaper bulges rounder and rounder losing any defining shape of her butt like Matilchi watermelon, but almost matching the size. The next jester comes up with a hose and slides it in. Warm jelly oozes it way into the diaper filling the lower section and making the diaper sag under the weight. As some starts to dribble out the leg holes, one of the jester comes out with an extra large diaper with a cute bunny face and tail drawn on the front and and back. All three seal it on to make sure nothing will leak out then give Ruby her clothes back. Looking at the torn remains of the skirt it wouldn't even help cover it if it could be worn. The shirt can't even fit over her new bust size looking like a shrunk crop top. Mumbling thanks she starts to walk back to the others to put her shoes on, but falls over realizing that the extra bulk now forces her to crawl. As the crowd laughs at her crawling back, Ruby can feel the warm jelly start to shift towards her front now pushed by gravity.

As Ruby gets to the others Smelly and Wampup are both shoved out in their new outfits... or outfit. Both have been dressed up like baby jesters. Bell covered bonnets instead of jester hats, frilly outfit with puffy sleeves, poorly applied makeup, and kiddy tights and shoes. The big thing is that the jesters have put them back to back in the same type of extra large diaper Ruby is wearing. This means that they have to work together waddling along. This doesn't help when the jesters decide to have some fun and throw some pies at them while they try to turn each other to get themselves out of the line of fire. Eventually falling over together and after they are given a good coating of pie, they make their way back and take a seat as best they can feeling the pie remains start to collect in the diaper.

After the crowd calms down, flowerchild is up next. Hoping for beginners luck, she instead gets a cruel turn of luck with two scissors behind her first door. "Lose two pieces of clothing" the screen says. As she loses her shoes and shirt, she makes her way to the next door blushing as her bra covered breast are exposed to the audience and tv. The next door doesn't have anything, but after a second flowerchild lets our a shriek as a jester tosses a bucket of ice water over her. The reaction is instant harding her nipples and poking through the bra's wet fabric. Shivering, but flushed at the same time, she hopes it doesn't get any worse. Lady luck has other ideas and decides to keep humiliating her with a single pair of scissors in the last door meaning she must lose her skirt too. Now only left in her soaking bra and panties she thinks it will all be worth it as she's still in first and takes her seat again.

-Ezeperalta coming off a very messy game, hopes for the best. As she walks up to door 75, she opens it up and is shocked to hear the sirens go off and the screen light up! 1000 points! From last to first! All she need to do is not lose any points and she had another chance of winning this! Opening door marked 21, her eyes go wide as she sees the dreaded bathtub again. Looks like her clothes are going to be dunked in melted ice cream again! But lets what the last door has in store for her. Opening door 97 the screen lights up again. Holding her breath, she turns to it and lets it out in a sigh of relief seeing a positive 350 added to her score. Now sitting pretty comfortable in first, her smile drops seeing an extra large tub of melted ice cream. As the jesters strip her and toss the pieces in they shove her out as the crowd cheers seeing her naked butt as she covers her hands to cover her breast and pussy. Reaching in to the cool ice cream, she install realizes that this time she won’t be able to just grab her clothes from the side. Gulping she dives in glad to at least be covered up by the ice cream.

-Corleone has a bittersweet smiles at the fate for Ezeperalta, but knowing she’s possibly won again isn’t too happy. Now stepping to his doors, the first one confuses him as he sees a sheet cake that says “Happy birthday”. It’s compounded even more as the spring under it launches it into his face! Crumb, frosting, and fruit filling enters his mouth, nose, and over his face. Clearing his eyes, and stomps over to the next door. 350 points flashing on the screen at least helps him pick up his placement to somewhat safe. Feeling a little better, he opens his last door to see a jester with a big bucket of water. Bracing for the cold he is pleasantly surprised to feel its warm. He even starts to play it up as Ezeperalta comes up from the ice cream still not able to find any of her clothes yet and shivering.

Last is Sam with a worried look, she see’s that most of the other players haven’t got points and hopes that means she can find a good amount. The first one opens a new item. A sparkly bee figurine… We’ll set that aside for now. The next a familiar sight, with two scissor meaning that she loses her shoes and her skirt exposing her butt as the thong doesn’t help cover it up. Unhappy she perks up a little bit at finding 350 in her randomly assigned door. The bee is then brought back though. As everyone is curious what it means, the jesters all come out with buckets of honey and brushes. Layer after layer is coated over Sam making sure to get every bit of her covered except the grass bush she still has held by her thong. Once they stop she more than glad that her bee prize is over until she see the last jester next to a rope. It was a sparkely bee after all… A craft store’s worth of glitter falls over her as it sticks to her body, butt, mixes into her hair, and goes down her shirt and into her bra. The jesters take time to add a bit more and leave her a sparkling blob with an untrimmed bush as she walks back her sticky feet picking up confetti from Ezeperalta 1000 point celebration.

So let’s see where we end up at for our final results after this message…
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-17-2021 at 05:25 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 04-17-2021, 05:39 PM   #265
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default April-Results, prizes, and Game Info.

And here is our results for the April's game:

What a close bunch we had at the bottom, 5 players within 300 points. In last place though its:

Wampup, 700.
Sam, 850.
Kisune Karnon, 900.
Ruby and Corleone91, 1000
Smelly Melly, 1400
Second place goes to our new comerFlowerchild, 1450.
And our big winner is:

Ezeperalta212- 2250.

Ezeperalta please come up to the stage. Shivering, Ezeperalta comes up for air after trying to find her clothes again. All she has found though is her bra after all that time. The jesters are waving her up to the stage and seem to imply it wouldn't be good to keep everyone waiting. Putting on her bra and covering her groin as they lead her up, she swears she sees a jester with rest of her ice cream covered clothes backstage, but how had they been able to grab them from the tank...

Well back to back wins for Ezeperalta, we'll don't worry you can't donate this prize this time. With all the chocolate goodies that have been handed out, we thought it was only fair to send you to a place with the world finest chocolate. Yes you and a friend get to go on a trip to Switzerland! With a round trip flight, you will stay at a lovely hotel and ski lodge. Not only that, but we've scheduled two different candy factories tours along side some chocolatier lessons taught by a master candy maker. I hope you have a good time warming up by fire sipping hot coco on your trip. As she remains there shivering and covering herself trying not to flash the viewers I move on.

As our loser... well we have one more April fools for this month. As WamPup is walked up stage, Smelly Melly still with him in the diaper, the jester's pull down a sheet that says lowest two gets punishments. Smelly Melly eyes go wide for a second. "Now don't worry Smelly. We'll get you out of this outfit before wampup is punished and you aren't in second to last. Sam! Would you please come up on the stage.

Sam reluctantly comes up and stands next to Wampup. Both of you will be punished as this month's last place losers! While usually we do our punishment's here, we're actually taking both of you to the farm! Our Easter bunny farm that it. Both are picked up, after separating WamPup from a grateful Smelly Melly, and are tossed backstage where they are stripped. Both are handed a playboy bunny outfit to put on, but first one jester inserts a "carrot' into Sam pussy, and another stuffs an "egg" into Wampup's rear. They then tape down the leg holes of Wampup and stick in a hose which starts to fill his outfit with marshmallow fluff. Cuffing his hands behind him and tying up his legs, he's then coated in chocolate making him a marshmallow filled chocolate rabbit. Sam is giving a different treatment as the jesters start to bind her making sure to accent her breast and curves while binding her hands and legs so she can only hop to make her a rope bunny. They then coat her in honey and give her a coating of cotton balls still letting the ropes show thorough.

Now bound and dressed, they are both put into the back of a truck bed covered in hay to hop around at our farm exhibit for the public. If they get hoping a lot, I'm sure we can motivate you with your hidden toys. As the truck pulls away, I turn to the camera. One last note all of our other contestants get to leave with a piece of birthday cake as a consolation prize, no fooling or tricks involved. With that I'm Griffin and we've had a wonderful time so far on the gameshow. With things heating up, I'm sure our next wave of contestants will have a great time on next month's GetDare gameshow!

Ezeperalta and flowerchild, by getting 1st and 2nd place you have the option to join the next game again if you’d like.

Application for next round:
(Lottery (if needed)/contestant list will be around the 25th. Game 5 starts May 1st.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

-You can also sign up as an AUDIENCE MEMBER, who is able to comment of how the game is going, cheer on players, and even help with some events if you don't want to/have the time to join in the game. I am trying to add them in more to the game.

*Author note: You have know idea how much I was hoping there would be a 4 way tie at 1000 points. I had planned on the prank of the last two getting punishments so with Wam Pup and then the rest of you getting 1000... that would have been fun. Still it's random results as I don't play favorites or change it for story purposes.

As always Player feedback is really appreciated. Any ideas you have? Anything you don't like/like so far? Let me know
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-18-2021 at 09:43 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 04-17-2021, 06:04 PM   #266
Matildachi

Waddles off to the shower, pulling the watermelon halves out.....very relieved that I avoided a total wardrobe malfunction.

Equally pleased that there was nice payback on Ruby for what she inflicted on me and also that Ezeperalta (despite some interesting exposure and suffering) managed to pull out another win.

Pity her supporting audience member doesnt get a reward,,,,,,hint...hint......

Thanks again to Blue Griffin, if time looks like permitting I will leap out of the audience for the next month game. Will know in a few days.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 06:53 PM   #267
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matildachi View Post
Pity her supporting audience member doesnt get a reward,,,,,,hint...hint......
I'll consider giving small prizes to those who root for their player. Something like a pie to use on a competitor or such. It might be a bit tricky, but it it possible.
Full signature here!
Old 04-18-2021, 02:49 AM   #268
bbwhore

Sport Raquet

So I step up to the stage for the final round knowing that my chances of winning definitely aren't very good. I am forced to sit and watch as everyone else goes and thinking their cant be many good boxes I am very nervous as it's now my turn. My first box is a sparkling bee figure what the heck does that mean I'm thinking? Secondly is remove two clothing items so I remove my shoes and skirt showing my black thong and curvy ass to the entire audience. And lastly is 350 points which unfortunately doesnt help me any as I know I have still lost! After that I am coated from head to toe in honey and glitter which is so sticky that it is hard to move.

So I am called up as the big loser for this week and brought back stage. Their I am stripped naked which is televised I might add so the whole crowd saw my naked humiliated body! Then a carrot is stuck up my vagina as I shout in protest. Before the jesters then wrap rope around me making sure my ass and boobs stick out for everyone to see! Before again being covered in honey with cotton balls stuck all over my body thankfully covering my nakedness! Wow definitely a game you do not want to lose.

Very hesitant I grab a signup sheet and join again.

Name: sam
Age sex: 21 f (for the rp)
Description: I am on the bigger side with nice size boobs at 36 dd and a round ass with curves in all the right places. A bit braver for next round I decide to say fuck it and show up wearing a a tank top with a sky blue bra a skirt and a medium sized diaper.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts

Toys include
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
Old 04-18-2021, 10:42 AM   #269
Corleone91

Coming back out for the final round and I feel absolutely disgusting after all of the punishments so far. Overall, I'm still soaked and stained white from the trivia pit so I'm hoping to get through the last round without any more punishment. At the very least, I am hopeful that I can avoid last with my slim lead over Sam.

As the folks before me take their turns, some are getting utterly destroyed but most are losing clothes. As much as I'd love to get out of some of the nasty clothes I still have left, I'd rather not be stripped down like many of the others on stage hoping to keep my novelty boxer briefs hidden.

Ezeperalta is up right before me and I'm frustrated to see all of the points she's grabbing as I start feeling more pessimistic about what's to come for me. As long as I can stay above last I should be Ok. I do have to chuckle at Ezeperalta's position with the ice cream treatment but I have to feel bad for her at the same time having to deal with this yet again.

Stepping up for my turn, I open the first box to see a giant sheet cake saying happy birthday. Hopeful that maybe I get to use it on someone else, it's instead flung into my face and chest covering me in cake, icing and jam filling. Dejected, I move on to door #2 and am glad to at least see 350 points helping to move me further away from last place. Stepping up to the last door, I'm hopeful for more points but instead find a jester holding a large bucket of water. I brace in anticipation of the ice cold water hitting me old to find that it's relatively warm and feels good after the rest of the round washing away some of the mess.

Seeing the final punishments, they announce that this month it's the lowest two getting the punishment. Thankful for the 350 points in the second door, I narrowly avoid being down there but immediately feel bad for Sam who thought she almost avoided it.

Stepping back stage, I'm hopeful for a shower but deprived of that, I start to head home only to see the sign-up sheet at the door. Torn on whether I should sign up again or save my wardrobe from even more clothes going straight to the trash. Reluctantly, I sign up again hopeful that I can get back to my winning ways.

Corleone91
Male
Tall (~6’1”) with some extra love handles. Short brown hair. Will be wearing a green golf shirt, khaki shorts, red Harry Potter boxer briefs, black socks and shoes (unless I need something different). Still extremely competitive and hungry to win.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 06:44 PM   #270
flowerchild

So I go up for the next game and watching everyone else going I start to think their is now almost no way I can lose. I get up for my turn pretty optimistic and I open the first box and see two pair of scissors losing my shoes and my shirt showing my bra to the crowd. Then I open box two and shriek as ice cold water is thrown over me yet again my nipples hardening immediately and definitely showing through the fabric of my bra. I open the next box seeing another pair of scissors as I reluctantly take off my skirt as well now standing in just my underwear but thankfully much less cold as blush furiously about my predicament.
Ezeperelta is up next and my heart drops as I see her earn a thousand points thinking no way how is this possible for me to lose!
Frustrated I immediately grab a signup sheet joining again
18 female with tan skin and a nice body. I have a great ass from working out and decent size breasts. I'll be wearing panties a bra booty shorts and a tshirt.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay