Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-02-2020, 07:57 PM   #1
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Default A Day in Ponyville Adventure - Mane Thread

Hello Everypony!

Welcome to the mane thread for my Day in Ponyville Adventure series of dares!
Below you will find links to the possible adventures you may have! Feel free to roll or pick whichever you want to get started. I will be updating with new adventures every few days. Most importantly have fun!

Feedback is highly welcomed!

“What happened to me?” You say to no one in particular. You just woke up with a rather splitting headache. As your eyes adjust to the light you notice forest surrounds you. Carefully you try and stand up.

“Whoa!” you scream while losing balance and roll down a slope.

Standing up once again you realize you are not quite the human you fell asleep as the night before. In fact you seem to be a pony. A very colorful pony with a green coat and light blue mane and tail.

(Insert a butt plug that has a tail, if you do not own one insert a plug of any type. If limit ignore… Also add any type of animal ears you may own.)

Now walking on all fours you make your way though the forest, confused about how you ever came to this place. Before you know it you find a dirt path and decide to follow it to where the trees seem to be thinning… (

Select your adventure!

Rarity – The Element of Generosity shows you your more feminine side.

Pinkie Pie – The Element of Laughter takes you on a messy and random adventure

(coming soon) Rainbow Dash – The Element of loyalty takes you on during her daily workout, she shoes you some of the rather unorthodox parts that keeps her in shape.

(coming soon) Twilight – The element of magic Is working on a new potion and solistes you to help… Age reduction was not an expected side effect.

(coming soon) Fluttershy – The element of kindness…. Has some strange ways of showing it (bdsm)

(coming soon) Applejack – The element of honesty shows you around the farm and shows that there is quite a bit to “Apple Bucking”

(coming soon) Starlight Glimmer – She was once known for mind control, does she still have what it takes?

(coming soon) Cutie Mark Crusaders – They always have crazy ideas up their hooves

(coming soon) Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon – Uh Oh, you found the bullies…

(coming soon) The Mane 6 (and some guests) - You find yourself in a very strange truth or dare game.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter

Last edited by Ponies; 06-04-2020 at 05:35 PM.
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ponies for this post:
Old 06-17-2020, 03:08 PM   #2
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Twilight's path is here!

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk