Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-29-2020, 04:22 AM   #16
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Level 3 of course 😈😈😈
I will go for it then

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #17
ColonelShuffle

This looks like a lot of fun. I’m gonna have to pick up some of the items I don’t have and give this a try, thanks for posting this idea!

Likes: Bondage, Multi Layer Gags, Socks, Shoes, Masturbation, Fuzzy clothing/blankets, Breathplay

Limits: Blood, Pain, Feces, Urine, Cum Eating, Public Humiliation

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91019
ColonelShuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #18
CrystalAngel

Just completed this dare on level 2. First I used two business belts I have that use sliders instead of holes to bind my legs frog style (don't have any cuffs big enough) After that I took of the red panties I was wearing and stuffed them in my mouth and then but my ball gag in place (making it even more effective lol).

After that I put on both of my leather wrist cuffs, and turned on the anal plug vibrator currently stuffed in my bottom still. The hardest part was padlocking the D-rings on the cuffs together. Usually I use leather connectors or metal snap hooks. After a few minutes I was able to connect them with a small padlock and threw the key behind me.

Putting the padlock on myself was impossible from behind so I started the timer and then shimmied my locks arms behind me before I got started. To do this I had to roll on my behind and then fall all the way to my back lol. So I started effectively hog-tied

I rolled over to my stomach and started worming myself over to where I thought the key was (couldn't see it but had an idea where it fell form hearing it). The speed was really slow though so I decided to try and get back up to my feet. I'm rather flexible so I was able to first slide onto my side and then prop myself up against the wall and get back to my toes.

After that I waddled forward and a fast pace all things considered and got to the key. In all this process probably took 3 minutes, easy peasy.

NOW FOR THE HARD PART. I had no idea how difficult it was actually getting the key into the hole of the padlock. My wrists were cuffed so closely together that I couldn't bend my fingers or hands enough to get the dang key into the hole.

After dropping the key about 15 times, I decided to swing my arms back in front of me which I was able to do successfully (though of course fell over on my behind again lol). Even after this though it was difficult. I estimate I probably had a total of over 30 failures and at least 20 drops of the key before I was able to get the key in the hole. Twisting my arms like a demon and even using my gagged mouth to try and keep it place.

After getting it in place I couldn't turn the key with how my fingers were position so I had to use my ball gag to hold it still and pray that it wouldn't fall. Luckily it didn't and I was able to fix my fingers to unlock the padlock. Took me a total of 13 minutes and 30 seconds. Probably 3.5 minutes to get to the key and 10 minutes to unlock. People who do this on level 3 or 4 have my mad respect lol.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:07 AM   #19
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Uhmmm... we’re getting some pretty interesting feedback from you guys. 😈

I love the reports you are giving me and the fact you are challenging yourselves. So far we’ve only gotten to Level 3 (only one person has done it), so if you are even more daring it would be interesting to see some attempts ;

Thanks once again for the lovely responses and feedback xoxo

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #20
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=Sumati;3929053]I will go for it then[/QUOTE

Well I tried level 3.
And I was tied up for around 4 hrs and needed my friends help to get out
I tied my legs in frog tie with chains and put a pad lock. The toes were tied with a string. This actually made my legs almost immovable.vibrator was put in highest setting in my pussy mouth was stuffed with panties and secured with two layer of duct taped. The padlock key was in my handcuffs with hands secured by then behind my back. After getting blindfolded,my friend turned me around three times.
From then on struggle started, I was trying to reach the padlock with hands from back but was not able to put the key in it. I out my face in the grass and and got laid in my stomach but still was not able to reach the padlock properly. Tried twisting left and right to open the padlock unsuccessfully. I got into more trouble as I was unable to turn around and get into a different position. The vibe made me cum as well and made tougher to actually work on the key.
Finally my friend uncuffed my hands and turned me around.i was able to open myself up. It took me over four hours

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44

Last edited by Sumati; 03-07-2020 at 07:57 AM.
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:14 PM   #21
bryandude46

This dare sounds really fun, but does anyone have any ideas on how 2 subs M & F do this together?

My Toys:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93342

My Likes, Limits, and Dislikes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93344

Mistress's Page:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=292962
bryandude46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:24 PM   #22
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like fun i will give this a go

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Slave_boy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 01:53 PM   #23
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone trying this during lockdown? 🤔

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 05-25-2020, 03:43 AM   #24
fedeo77
Baby Member

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for all your ideas of dare! I just discivered this forum and I am glad !

Best wishes to all !
fedeo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:07 AM   #25
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeo77 View Post
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for all your ideas of dare! I just discivered this forum and I am glad !

Best wishes to all !
Well I can only wish you good luck on that, is not an easy task :P

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 06-02-2020, 11:43 AM   #26
Laura2001

Got dared to post here

I tried the easy mode
Sry if you expected more...

It was kinda easy as the level name says nothing very spectacular had happened

Likes: risky games/bets/dares, chances/luck, clothing control/dress up, little hummilation, anal, vaginal, masturbation, bondage, feeling beeing tricked or helpless, orgasm denial/control, evil/mean/perv people psychological, hypnosis

Dislikes: pain, disgusting things

Limits: pics/videos, personal informations, Extreme pain, blood, piss/shit

Kik: cute_laura2001
Laura2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 01:59 PM   #27
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, posting here just to report on Level 4.

SO I got to try my own medicine and went for level 4, I was tied for around 5h 30m and eventually gave up and had a friend help me to get out. I think that with a bit more strength I could have gotten out by myself but the vibrator distracting all the time made that impossible. Also became too tired in my arms. Might be doable if you are way stronger than me

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

The following user says Thank You to annodaM for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, selfbondage