Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-06-2020, 01:09 PM   #1
Pepsi458

Male 29/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

29/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Dear All Sirs and Masters;

I hope this thread finds you well and staying safe during these trying times. First, I want to thank you for taking time to read this, admitted longer, ad.

Why now? (make an ad)
Over the years I have come to really like GetDare. I especially like all of the stories, ads, and dares, especially the more extreme ones.

I have tried to find someone to gain total control of myself, especially my overly horny genitals, but I have yet to actually succeed.

As a result I create this add to try to find the perfect master, no matter the age or location, to take control of my personal life.

About me.
Although it is probably best, as a slave/submissive, not to focus on myself I would imagine I should explain who I am.

I am short, slim, white male (29) with medium length blonde hair and a naturally smooth body. I live in the metro Atlanta (Georgia, USA) area and I am currently in school to get my masters (accounting). My goal is to end up working in corporate accounting in either London or Tokyo after completing my masters degrees.

Despite being very green (new), and still being having a virgin ass, I am very open to exploration.

I have a Skype (technically), but I'm open to other means of communication. I would love in-person service. I'm also open to trying things like CumUnion.

For more information please continue.

The important stuff (I think)

Giving up control of most (PLEASE remember I'm in school) aspects of life
Pain (CBT)
Watersports
Nipple & feet play
Edging/cum control
Chastity
Humiliation
Anal & oral

"Fine"
Diapers
Scat

Dislike
I'm gonna leave this blank as I am open to most anything not in my limits.

Limits
Social suicide
Family
Crossdressing (beyond clothing which I have)
Markings
Blackmail
Illegal (I should not have to say that, but I will)
Electro & fire

More questions?
If you like what you've read please message me for more info.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

From,
Pepsi459

Last edited by Pepsi458; 09-08-2020 at 06:46 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pepsi458 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk