Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-06-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
lisfordomme

Female 21/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place ((kik, online))

21/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place ((kik, online))

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted something here but I am still looking for a domme. By the way, I am Lis!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME

I am 21, brown eyes and curly hair, currently studying psychology, I live with my parents but have my own bedroom. That being said and before anything else, you need to know that I have a really busy life so I will never be able to be available every single day, but we can always figure out rules.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

As I said, I am looking for a DOMME. I am lesbian, I am not interested in guys at all. I am saying things this way because a lot of men keep texting me and some of them pretending to be a woman, so please, do not try. It's really annoying.
For the women, if you're not willing to send a picture (it doesn't have to be with your face on it at all) to prove that you are a woman, please don't pm me. I will also send a picture to prove who I am, as long as you do so we can both avoid deceivers.

I am looking for a very strict domme that likes to set rules. I really enjoy to please my mistress and it makes me feel dominated when she's mean and demanding. I love when humiliates me and puts me in my place as her toy. We can talk more about likes on private.

MY LIMITS

- I don't send face pictures, even tho I am ok with vids and pictures of tasks.
- Clothing control.
- Bathroom related things as scat, piss...
- Public.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
100% Non-monogamist
96% Masochist
75% Experimentalist
75% Pet
61% Primal (Prey)
37% Brat