Old 04-22-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
Distinguished Member

Default Friend's Parents

Have you ever seen a friend's mother or father naked? Have either of their parents seen you?

I used to see my friend's father often because we all went swimming a lot and were nude in the locker room

I saw my friend's mom once by accident because she didn't know we were home and she came down the hall butt naked

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83385
Naked challenge list
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:22 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Addict

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64 Send a message via Skype™ to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Have you ever seen a friend's mother or father naked? Have either of their parents seen you?

I used to see my friend's father often because we all went swimming a lot and were nude in the locker room

I saw my friend's mom once by accident because she didn't know we were home and she came down the hall butt naked
When I was about 22 I got very friendly with 2 girls one was 18 the other about 20 .Their mum was single and very hot for her age .To cut a long story short after going night clubbing one night with all 3 of them I ended up at their place and had sex with all three of them . If you would like to know the full story let me know.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:46 AM   #3
SubmissiveHusband

I havenít seen any of my friends parents but Iíve accidentally seen my mom and my stepdad

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS:7Ē dildo some small butt plugs, ball crusher, ball stretcher, humbler, e-stim chastity cage, urithra locking chastist cage, leash and collar, dog hood, tons of panties and female cloths
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:32 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Addict

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64 Send a message via Skype™ to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post

My ex wifes parents saw me naked soon after we met after we got caught having sex in her room . A long story but they saw a lot more over the next few weeks.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 08:59 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Never saw anyone naked other than girlfriends at the time and now my wife.

M/26/Straight/Married

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)

Puzzle Dare

If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare," I will not do it.

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that's how I enjoy the game.

I don't do reports on dares I complete, unless you either ask or I tell you directly if I can or will.

Self Bondage
Flash Game Bets

Map
Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:34 PM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Sweetheart

Both saw one my friend's mom naked and my mom naked. I was trying to see them naked and succeed

----
Dares can be risky and life threatening, So do those at your own risk
------

My Dare Lists - Dare to Try?

Nipples

Dice with Exposure
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:50 PM   #7
Demon Thief
Distinguished Member

I almost saw my friend's mom naked, I walked into her room by mistake and she was changing. Luckily I didn't see anything and backed out of there really fast.
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements