Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-28-2019, 08:22 AM   #16
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
One of my very first outdoors naked moments was a park. It was cloudy and cold so the park was empty and I went there in a t shirt and gym shorts and stripped off for a little bit and slid down the slide. It took me a REALLY long time after stripping off to move from the hiding place I was in, because you could easily see my pasty white ass from the street so I had to time my sliding very carefully. It also began to downpour during my fun time so I had to quit pretty fast. I slid down the slide and made my way back around over other equipment as the rain came down on my naked body and it also soaked my clothes so I was freezing when I get home.

Also, I suppose my little hikes are somewhat like being naked in a park in the day. I get seen on those all the time.
That's one hell of a challenge to start off with

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 10-28-2019, 08:27 AM   #17
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdare View Post
I've been naked several times in various parks during the day. It's mostly been at state parks or other nature parks and I've been well off the main trails when naked where there was little risk of getting caught. I've been surprised a few times though and almost been caught when someone else who wanted to be off the beaten track has happened by. But even though I've gone for fairly extended periods (30 minutes to an hour), I've always managed to stay out of sight of others.
Risky but at least you've not been caught

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 10-30-2019, 05:09 PM   #18
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
That's one hell of a challenge to start off with
With the park being empty it was easy and I imagine that anyone driving by would be too busy watching the road to see me

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:36 PM   #19
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes I did a walk this winter, trees bare, and about 15 minutes in various stages of dress.
I thought i would be nervous but felt rather comfortable.
Photos in album
Old 08-26-2020, 04:47 PM   #20
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

No, and I wouldn't dare to either. I can't imagine what would happen if you get caught.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:25 PM   #21
patrickm

Default Naked in a Park During the Day

The first and only time I've been naked in a park during the day was on a camping trip in a state park. Most of the group I was with did the short hike, but one of my friends and I decided to do the long strenuous hike down the mountain, across the valley, and back up the mountain. The path took a lot longer than anticipated, mostly because the heat index topped 100F and we had to stop for a long lunch break during midday.

On the way back up, we were almost to the top of the mountain when I spotted a pool made by the waterfall the trail went along. It was about eight feet across and almost six feet deep. Perfect swimming hole in my opinion. I told my friend to go on ahead, as I needed a break. He said okay, and kept going. As soon as he was out of sight, I slipped out of my clothes, and did some skinny dipping right there in full view of the trail. The water was clear, so there really was no hiding if anyone came. I was pretty sure I was safe, as it was ungodly hot and we had seen no one either at the campsite or on the trails all weekend so far.

About fifteen minutes into the most enjoyable swim of my life, I hear some laughter. I look up and see my friend. He had thought I wanted him to wait at the top, and when I had not shown, he came back down to make sure I hadn't keeled over from heat exhaustion. He joked about taking my clothes and making me finish the final two hours naked. I told him he wouldn't dare. Unfortunately, he didn't dare and left to hike back up and wait. I truly wished he had taken them, and I would have not only had a two mile naked hike in broad daylight back to camp, but also had a half dozen of my closest friends waiting there to see me naked. If only...

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.

Last edited by patrickm; 01-21-2021 at 02:56 PM.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 09:02 AM   #22
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever been naked in a park during the day?

If so, for long?
You seem to want to hear about naked experiences, well what have you done while naked.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:51 PM   #23
sissybill
Distinguished Member

yes i hav a few times
the longest was 2 hours
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 02:59 PM   #24
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
You seem to want to hear about naked experiences, well what have you done while naked.
Not nearly as much as I'd like. For many reasons, I have done some streaks, stripping around friends and a few nude walks

My Real Experiences

Old 01-22-2021, 10:20 AM   #25
rhl
getDare Succubus

For dares, I also stood naked in the middle of an empty field.

I so want to sit on a bench. Lock or tie all my clothing to the bench.
So I have to get completely out of the clothing to get a key, or to get behind the bench to untie.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:08 PM   #26
dav1dmc

Yes. I was in a park with a mini lake (the type of park that has no playground) when the ground was covered in thick snow. Nobody was around, so I got completely naked and lay down in the snow and masturbated. Afterwards, I got dressed. A man came up to me shortly afterwards and asked what I was doing in a stern voice. "Just building a snowman." I said. I wondered if he'd seen me.
dav1dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 09:19 PM   #27
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have, yes. It was only for about 10 minutes or so, as my girlfriend at the time had sex under a bridge. I was young and did not last long.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 08:00 AM   #28
Johnsmith889

Yes I have! I used to have a side trail at a park that I liked to go get naked at. The last time I went there I posted on here that I would be on streaming cam site live broadcasting if anyone wanted to control me live. I don’t think any getdare users ended up joining but the people on the streaming site enjoyed. I was completely naked on a towel on the ground. I let this one person who kept giving me orders control me. I put a banana in my ass and jerked at the same time. Then I came so hard once I was allowed and I said goodbye and ended my stream. I then wiped off as good as I could got clothed and walked back off the trail like nothing ever happened.

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk