Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Hand Ruin an orgasm--then share how it felt!

Ruined orgasms are something that many people aren't familiar with. For some people they're just annoying. For other people they're incredibly intense, frustrating, and emotional experiences. If you've never heard of them or have never had one, now is your chance to experience something new!

For this dare, you're going to have a ruined orgasm, then share with the rest of us how it felt for you. This dare can be done by both guys and girls.

Detailed instructions are as follows:
1. Masturbate (however you prefer to do it)

2. When you feel yourself getting close to the orgasm, get prepared.

3. The moment the orgasm starts (when you feel the first contraction of muscles), IMMEDIATELY stop masturbating. Pull your hand away, turn the vibrator off, spread your legs, stop humping the couch....basically, remove all stimulation whatsoever.

4. After you recover from the experience, post on here describing it. What did it feel like? How did you feel afterward? Were you sensitive after as though you had actually had an orgasm or not? Make sure you share both the physical and mental sensations.

Then once you recover from your ruined orgasm, treat yourself to an actual one
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Markbassplayer for this post:
Old 01-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Bump...450 views, and no one brave enough to try it yet? :P
Old 01-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

*raises eyebrow* just seen this for tha first time here ^^' but.. I'm pretty sure I stop all stimulation right away anyway O.o *frowns* there are other things I do to ruin my orgasm if I'm told too... not sure.. hang on..

*goes away to try this*

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oh XD hehe okay no, your right, I don't stop right away ^^' but naturally I only carry on for about a second, certainly no more than two seconds once I start to orgasm, then I just rest my hand at the base of my cock. I just can't stand to keep pawing once I actually start to ejaculate and the first burst of cum actually comes out, (ofc scientifically orgasm occurs fractionally before that ) but, and I've just gone and watched a bunch of videos of myself to confirm this, I do tend to squeeze and rub up and down the lower half of my shaft a couple of times once the flow begins to ease.

That said, having just ruined an orgasm in the name of science X3 I can't say it was particularly irritating or frustrating or anything, a potion less pleasurable than when I'm just doing what I want I confess but not hugely so and certainly not an intense emotional experience X3 well.. Haha, anymore than coating yourself in your own seed is already! Shame, I was quite looking forward to that X3 hehe, thanks Bassplayer ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
u jelly?

i'll give it a whirl tonight. i thought the same thing phoenix did that i stopped masturbating when i cum? i'm taking a bit of a gamble hoping that the orgasm is still as fulfilling & that i don't expend all that effort for nothing!

le edit of doom: i finished the dare about twenty minutes ago, after some recovering and a drink here i am.. firstly it took a hell of a long time to get to orgasm tonight even for me. i was just using my fingers and was masturbating for a good hour and a half, at one point i wanted to just give up but kept going even with my hand cramping. damn vib running out of batteries! by the end of it i was at the stage of moaning uncontrollably having been in ecstasy for that long. i may of stopped a bit late to ruin the orgasm completely because by that time i didn't want to stop at all and hesitated slightly. i guess that means i do keep up the simulation for longer than i originally thought when cumming.

you're probably wondering how the orgasm was? hrmph after all that hard work the first contraction was the best feeling there was and it could hardly be called a contraction then i maybe had two more even smaller ones before i stopped orgasming all together. it was probably all over in 2 secs, i'd hardly call that an orgasm and i felt like saying noooooooo when i realized it was all over. it was like i was in denial because it was such a let down, when i got over that i admit i was turned on. it's a shame i feel too tired to be bothered giving myself a proper orgasm now but that really did take it out of me! i'm just left with this dull kind of aching down there! i don't know how to explain it exactly it's not throbbing or anything it's just sensitive like i've been masturbating for awhile but haven't gotten anywhere.. tmi?

that didn't go how i planned it too i feel cheated! i enjoyed the experience but i do wish there was more of an orgasm! curse you a little mark (but thanks for the dare).

nineteen⓳, female♀ & superspecialawesome

♥♥♥ being teased, controlled, tormented & humiliated
☠☠☠ breaking the law, taking things up the bum, most anything involving poop & silly unreasonable things

Last edited by u jelly?; 01-13-2012 at 02:37 AM. Reason: i didn't want to be a double poster
u jelly? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Outstanding job to both of you! Many people don't realize how much they continue to rub through the entire orgasm. It's a VERY different sensation if you can make yourself stop right past the point of no return...
Old 01-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #7
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

God, I hate ruining orgasms! I'd only do it as a punishment, I just can't make myself do it!

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
InDenial

I actually like ruined orgasms, lol, and I've done it a lot. A lot of the appeal of it for me has to do with the mental aspect of it- I like the thought of being controlled and denied, even if it's only me doing the denying. However I do actually enjoy the physical sensations of it as well.
The first time I ruined one was by accident. I was supposed to be edging for a certain amount of time without coming, but I accidentally got too close to the edge and couldn't hold back; I'd quite all stimulation but came anyway. A lot of times when I masterbate I keep edging as long and as many times as I can until I can simply no longer hold back and something I find exciting, yet challenging to try and hold back, is that when I get to a point I can almost always come untouched. I get SOO worked up and then I just let go and spread my legs, squirming, my pussy burning and almost painful, and then it just happens, my pussy starts clenching and I come. I love it (though in the moment in definately can be hard still to get myself to leg go, because the stimulation feels so good and I WANT an orgasm and so there's a litle bit of mental pouting and struggle that goes on knowing and getting myself to give that up- which honestly, for me, can itself be a turn on and so hot, lol). XD the thing is though, it's generally all the buildup and the drawnout, extended duration of arousal before the actual orgasm that, for me, is mostly the part that feels physically satisfying and delicious. XD The ruined orgasms themselves can very in strength from time to time, depending on circumstances and also how long I'd edged first (usually the longer the better), sometimes very week, others stronger, but either way I do usually feel satisfied, not left feeling frustrated or anything (I wonder if that varies from girls to guys?), though I can often come again sooner and get really horny again sooner than I sometimes might after a full orgasm.
As to how sensitive I am right after, I can't really think right off if I'm as much as a full orgasm. It doesn't really seem like it, and I wonder maybe for me if it's partly because when I masterbate to full orgasm I often rub my pussy hard as I ride it out, which often leaves my a little sore afterward, whereas when I let go and come untouched that obviously doesn't happen. I am sometimes extremely sensetive *before* I come when I've been edging, and just the slightest touch to my pussy can be very intense. The actual orgasm after I've gotten to such a point can also be a little painful sometimes, but in a good way, it's kind of hard to describe the difference from a regular orgasm, but it seems harder clenching, yet with less pleasure, it feels like my pussy (not just my vagina but labia and everywhere) gets really tight.
Anyhow, tmi? ;-) LOL If you want, next time I ruin one, I can leave you a report afterwards as to specifically how that time went, heh.
InDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #9
livetoserve

I found something pretty cool....

I stopped (so ruined) for about 5-8 seconds then carried on again, that is pretty intense. worth a try

limit: Really extreme things, blood etc. nothing involving gf or friends etc.

-- 24/m
I finally have some pics... (will show only to genuine hot girls though)

I've been dared to make this (and tell everyone) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105766
livetoserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
CuriousDesire

Uhh~ Not as bad as I tho it would be~ After like 30 secs I touched myself again and I was really sensitive just like with a regular orgasm. And I wasn't particularly annoyed or anything.

Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier.

Likes: Masturbation, Orgasm control, Spanking, Anal, Nipple play, Edging, Ice, Clothes pegs, Pet play.
Dislikes: Messy, To long dares, Public hidden, nudity, Risk of getting caught.
Limits: Public, Involvement of other people, Illegal, Poo, Extreme pain.
CuriousDesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #11
nuclearbathory
Account Banned

My girlfriend ruins my orgasm sometimes as a kinky thing. It leaves me frustrated and still horny.

She often does it and then continues stroking after I've been ruined. This is "Post Orgasm Torture". Go look it up, it's pretty interesting...
nuclearbathory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #12
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting. For some people it's not a big deal at all, and for others it's incredibly frustrating and intense.

Great detail InDenial....I think you're the first person I've met that actually enjoys ruined orgasms!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #13
dareupyourparty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearbathory View Post
My girlfriend ruins my orgasm sometimes as a kinky thing. It leaves me frustrated and still horny.

She often does it and then continues stroking after I've been ruined. This is "Post Orgasm Torture". Go look it up, it's pretty interesting...
This is pretty interesting, as this happens sometimes by accident. (Nobody can be perfect every time).

I just never thought of doing it on purpose. Hmmmmm.

dareupyourparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

You can masturbate forever doing this. Jk.

It was fun but I hate just making it stop
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #15
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

It takes a LOT of self control to do it to yourself!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, orgasm, orgasms, ruined orgasm