Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-12-2021, 03:21 PM   #16
NudeDude61

If you want to be double daring, post here if you are about to go live with an edging show.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:01 PM   #17
twinkboy890

aw. i got a 5 (3+2)... so that means I don't have to be on cam?

Likes: humiliation, strip games/forfeits/bets, edging, hidden public, SPH, femdom, alpha masters, forced/naked exercise, light cbt
Limits: face, friends/family, scat, blood, illegal, unsafe, watersports, spit, blackmail

PM for skype info
twinkboy890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:40 PM   #18
NudeDude61

At least tonight. Check the rules and once you are in, you have to roll EVERY night until you get 7 or 11 - and special rules for the 11.

I've set a personal rule that even if I don't have to be on camera, I have to be on microphone until I am released from the dare. If you want to do that, toll 4 dice for the number of minutes of heavy breathing and sexy talk we get to hear while you are pleasuring yourself.

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:10 PM   #19
bolton

I will play this starting tonight

Punishments: ruined orgasms, light cbt, finger in anus

Limits: showing face, putting things in my urethra, public things, illegal stuff, shaving, body-writing, scat/piss

KIK: abolton85
bolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 05:26 PM   #20
twinkboy890

i think i'd be sad if i got 7 or 11

Likes: humiliation, strip games/forfeits/bets, edging, hidden public, SPH, femdom, alpha masters, forced/naked exercise, light cbt
Limits: face, friends/family, scat, blood, illegal, unsafe, watersports, spit, blackmail

PM for skype info
Old 05-12-2021, 07:50 PM   #21
NudeDude61

Default Night 5

My luck ran out. I rolled a 3, and then 13 minutes. The whereby room was empty when I started, but a few minvutes in I had a voyeur. One guy was bad enough. I feel sorry for last night's victim with a half-dozen of us

I was on the verge of cumming with five seconds left, so I squeezed my dick as hard as I could. As soon as my time was up, I released a fair amount of sperm in a ruined orgasm. A few seconds more and I would be performing tomorrow as well.

Old 05-12-2021, 07:55 PM   #22
twinkboy890

i can't wait until i roll a 2, 3, or 12

PM for skype info
Old 05-13-2021, 07:37 PM   #23
foxboy21

Rolled online with witnesses so no backing out.

5 + 3 = 8

Escaped for today

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:41 PM   #24
NudeDude61

Default Night 6

Several of us were online tonight and took turns rolling using the lobby in rolz.org. That made it a lot of fun as we held our breath waiting to see what date would decide.

I rolled an eight, so I was going to stay off cam, but I still edge every night as part of the dare rules I made just for myself: either audio only, or audio with video. My timer roll was 15 minutes.

I didn't come as close to an orgasm as last night on camera, but it was still close. Up to three people were listening at a time. I tend to be vocal when jacking off, talking myself through it and verbalizing my fantasies. Most people clicked off after a few seconds when they realized there was no video.

Here is a special plea to those playing. If you lose give us sound as well as pictures. I think that makes what you are sharing even more intimate and potentially humiliating. But that's just me.

Old 05-14-2021, 09:03 AM   #25
NudeDude61

Angry Pre Roll

My phone (Pixel 3) doesn't do video to whereby. It looks like picture is cut into fourths and twisted diagonally. If any one can tell me why I would appreciate it.

If I lose, the video is almost useless. So I'm going to create a separate room to prehroll my dice and you can confirm my truthfulness. This will give time to find an alternative camera device, if needed.

https://rolz.org/dr?room=GetD

Here goes.....

FUCKING CRAP!

It looks like I'll be putting on a 17 minute show tonight, probably sometime between 9:30 and midnight. At least no face.

I guess I'll see y'all then. Or should I say that I guess you will see me then.

DAMN IT!

Last edited by NudeDude61; 05-14-2021 at 09:16 AM.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:12 AM   #26
NudeDude61

Angry Be Warned

I'm almost at social security age, obese, have a micro penis, and often can't get it up because of burgeoning ED. So if you don't want to be scarred for life, the times I mentioned are the east coast times you want to be surfing the web elsewhere.

Old 05-14-2021, 04:30 PM   #27
foxboy21

Default Todays visit to the getdare room

Time to go into the room. Time to test my luck for today and roll. I wonder how I'll do today... will the dice be kind?

Report to follow if the dice treat me badly.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
Old 05-14-2021, 04:54 PM   #28
foxboy21

Well, one potential watcher was in the room and asked me to roll. But I got lucky and got a 2 + 3 = 5. So safe for another day. Two days I've tried and been safe. I guess I'll be back in tomorrow to try again. I wonder how many people will be in the room tomorrow.

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
Old 05-14-2021, 09:29 PM   #29
NudeDude61

Unhappy Night 7

People were filtering in and out of whereby all night. By the time I was able to do my edging payoff, there was an audience of three, but one left immediately. Thanks to Thomas and jferggy9 for staying to provide humiliation.

And humiliating it was. I couldn't get the fact that two guys were watching me strike my small cock out of my head, so I never got aroused enough to get hard. Despite that, my balls kept filling my limp dick with cum that I had to keep safely inside.

As part of some sidebar bets, Thomas ended up stripping for us and masturbating for about two minutes. Jferggy9 and I made a series of side bets, neither of which resulted in any payoff.

Last edited by NudeDude61; 05-14-2021 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:32 PM   #30
NudeDude61

Smile Night 8

Since my Night 7 payoff continued past midnight and I still had an audience, I rolled for Night 8 and got a 7. My involvement in the dare is over.

But I may start again in a few days.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, dice, edging, masturbation, public