Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-06-2021, 11:13 AM   #1
ftmsub13

Female Chastity Belts for Female-Bodied People?

Not sure where to post this but figured it might belong under dares as chastity belts often fall under dares.

I'm wondering if anyone has found effective and/or comfortable chastity belts or cages that work with people with vaginas. I've tried leather belts, etc. but they're not ideal for long-term use because of the need to remove them to void. I'd love to find something that covers the clitoris to prevent cumming but haven't had luck with anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 12:18 PM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Hard honest answer: a belt that makes it absolutely impossible, i dont thing exists or if i never seen one.
Leather belts are in my experience better at preventing touching but as you said are not long term.
While metal ones are inflexible on flexible skin ... so if you really want to you can get a finger or thin toy under them, for example.

Do you need clit stimulation to orgasm?
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 04:49 PM   #3
ftmsub13

:/ I thought this might be the case. Yeah, even with my leather belt I'm able to sneak a bullet vibe under and onto my clit and cum.

And to answer your question, yes. This slave does need clit stimulation in order to orgasm. The slave thought it could only do so with its vibe but it's been in a new place and does not have access to its vibe and learned that he is able to edge with his hands alone, when very very horny, that is. But this slave is in denial until at least the 13th of May, so he's very very horny for most of the time.

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
Old 05-07-2021, 05:09 AM   #4
ftmsub13

This would be a little bit more of a permanent option, but has anyone tried this before? It's a clit piercing that you can add a clit hood to, to block access. I'm definitely intrigued by it

Old 05-07-2021, 06:08 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Just reading this thread is greeting me horny.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, chastity device, denial