Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-06-2021, 08:10 AM   #1
TheCool10

Male 23/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place

23/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone around my age to serve as a slave, and willing to fit with my likes and desires.

Who am I?
I'm 23 years old bi guy. My time zone is GMT+3. I live with my parents and brothers so I don't have much of privacy. I have work, so sometime I will be busy in weekdays. I like humor, fun, and jokes. Almost I like to watch all kind of sports, so it is something praimry in my life. I like to make friendship from around the world to learn new cultures.

Who am i looking for?
I'm looking for any gender slave. You should be have a nice looking and fit or skinny at least. You have to be a full obedient and dare to do my orders. Also to able to be a good, fun, kind person too.

Likes, dislikes, and limits
Hard Likes for slave/sub to do: anal play, spanking, cum control, edging, nipple torture, exhibition, underwear.

Light likes: piss play, scat, crossdressing,

My Limits: pics and videos (it is hard limit because I don't have much privacy), face.

These are my likes and limits which I can remember for now.

How to contact me?
PM me and give a brief about yourself, what are your likes, dislikes and limits?. Ask me anything if you want more details or know more about me, or contact me on kik: maximad333

Sorry about this long ad but I try my best to be less detailed here and more honesty, wish to hear from you soon

Sincerely,

Advertisements
Kink Talk