Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2021, 09:03 AM   #31
Slave Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
tie your hands and elbow click here behind your back.And tie your legs with a rodclick here(if available so your butt hole becomes exposed).
If not available then you may tie your legs together.Add Nutella or some sticky substance to the underwear inside.
Attach one nipple clamp and tie it to the crotch rope around your underwear (wedgie).Make sure it hurts the wedgie and the wedgie deepens.Also be blindfolded.If you don't want extra exercise gag yourself too till the end of the hour.
Now write humiliating words which the mistress choose anywhere on your body.Any 5 words.
Then be spread like a spreadeagle and master may wish anything they want for 10 minutes.
At any point if you say a word during the entire dare, a punishment of 20 more jumping jacks and 20 burpees and 15 pull ups will be there for each word.25 jumping jacks are compulsory along with 15 burpees and 10 push ups are compulsory so that you can embrace the pain and the time passes easily.(Shouting is considered as a word for this dare).Do sweeping the kitchen closets(more bending) and the bathroom with one nipple pin tried to the wedgie and leg respectively while blindfolded.If you pee during the entire hour you will add 2 hrs of this dare and multiply each number of punishment by 2.Before doing jumping jacks you may remove the tie of your hand and elbow and leg but the crotch tie remain as it is.
Then when master feels proper remove the rope from your hand only not the crotch tope.Crotch rope stays till the end of remaining hours.Lick the Nutella which had fallen on the floor during the dare(still tied and blindfolded).
Now ,when the ties are removed(master decides when to remove the tie),get 25 spanks.Then remove the blindfold and the gag(if used).Then dare is over.
Add 1 hour too.Master make sure she doesn't speak with the gag or don't make any noise if gag is used.
I liked the long description but I want a more detailed one so minimum word limit 150.Hope you suffer.
I know that you will at least say 5 words(as it is a long and hard dare) so for the first 5 words no extra exercise.If you speak more than 15 words than the you won't have to do 15* times the exercise but do 100 times each thing extra.Better than 200?
But if your master insists to do 15* number of the exercise do it.
If gagged then do all the exercise 75 times only.Chocie is yours

My mistress tied my hand and elbow like in the picture...
I didn't have a rod so my mistress tied my legs together so I had to hop to go anywhere
Nutella was added to my wedgie(which was already very sticky and disgusting)
A crotch rope was tied by my mistress just the way it was in thee picture...It was making the wedgie worst(not worse)
Then the clothespin on the left was attached to the wedgie...

My mistress blindfolded me and as I didn't want any more exercises I was gagged by my old used panties(as I didn't have any gags)

My mistress then wrote Piss on me(on my stomach), Use me(on my thighs, point towards pussy), Whore(with O covering my asshole), cum dump(chest), Hairy Pig(on Stomach)

Then I spread like a spread eagle(my mistress untied my hands and legs) and my mistress spanked my ass for the whole 10 mins(I wanted to shout but controlled myself with the fear of those exercises)

Then I went on to do the exercises

It was even more painful due to the crotch rope.(completed the exercises in 50 mins)

Since I was blindfolded my mistress helped me while walking and all the cleaning.

I cleaned the kitchen cabinets for which I had to bend too much..(I even bumped my head once on the wall)
Then I cleaned the bathroom floor with a brush(for which I had to kneel; making the wedgie horrible and the rope was making me feel every step I took)
I once accidently even put my hand in the toilet due to the blindfold)

Only some of the Nutella had fallen down(2-3 drops) due to its thickness so I kneeled down to lick it off the floor)

Then I was spanked again 25 times
Then my mistress removed the blindfold and the gag

Since I was gagged, there was hardy any room for speaking
I only spoke 3 words(Guide, ewww(during hand in toilet), ouch(when head bumped)

Thank you for the Dare
It was definitely a difficult one

Total hours : 76 hours
Hours passed : 33 hours
Hours remaining : 43 hours

Things in my panties : honey, uncooked rice, Baked beans, Urine, Cum, ice(every 2 hours),Nutella
Things in my bra : Sandpaper, ice(every 2 hours)

Soft limits(can be exceeded a bit): Anal, pain, bondage

Limits: Medically harmful things, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Picture, Videos, Toothpaste

Leave a Degrading message on my Visitor's Message

Last edited by Slave Dom; 05-06-2021 at 01:32 PM.
Slave Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:07 AM   #32
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Does the crotch tope stays with you during the wedgie?As u didn't mention that as I had written to let it stay on.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:07 AM   #33
Slave Dom

Quote:
Does the crotch tope stays with you during the wedgie?As u didn't mention that as I had written to let it stay on.
Sorry for not mentioning it...
Yes it stays

Limits: Medically harmful things, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Picture, Videos, Toothpaste

Old 05-06-2021, 09:09 AM   #34
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Should I give one more dare,and what about the one with the dog?(given by someone else)
Will you do it by tomorrow?
Old 05-06-2021, 09:10 AM   #35
Slave Dom

Quote:
Should I give one more dare?
The pizza dare and the one with the dog?
Will you do it by tomorrow?
I am not allowed to stop anyone form giving dares
So you can give any dare you want

Old 05-06-2021, 09:12 AM   #36
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Dom View Post
My mistress tied my hand and elbow like in the picture...
I didn't have a rod so my mistress tied my legs together so I had to hop to go anywhere
Nutella was added to my wedgie(which was already very sticky and disgusting)
A crotch rope was tied by my mistress just the way it was in thee picture...It was making the wedgie worst(not worse)
Then the clothespin on the left was attached to the wedgie...

My mistress blindfolded me and as I didn't want any more exercises I was gagged by my old used panties(as I didn't have any gags)

My mistress then wrote Piss on me(on my stomach), Use me(on my thighs, point towards pussy), Whore(with O covering my asshole), cum dump(chest), Hairy Pig(on Stomach)

Then I spread like a spread eagle(my mistress untied my hands and legs) and my mistress spanked my ass for the whole 10 mins(I wanted to shout but controlled myself with the fear of those exercises)

Then I went on to do the exercises

It was even more painful due to the crotch rope.(completed the exercises in 50 mins)

Since I was blindfolded my mistress helped me while walking and all the cleaning.

I cleaned the kitchen cabinets for which I had to bend too much..(I even bumped my head once on the wall)
Then I cleaned the bathroom floor with a brush(for which I had to kneel; making the wedgie horrible and the rope was making me feel every step I took)
I once accidently even put my hand in the toilet due to the blindfold)

Only some of the Nutella had fallen down(2-3 drops) due to its thickness so I kneeled down to lick it off the floor)

Then I was spanked again 25 times
Then my mistress removed the blindfold and the gag

Since I was gagged, there was hardy any room for speaking
I only spoke 3 words(Guide, ewww(during hand in toilet), ouch(when head bumped)

Thank you for the Dare
It was definitely a difficult one

Total hours : 76 hours
Hours passed : 45 hours
Hours remaining : 31 hours

Things in my panties : honey, uncooked rice, Baked beans, Urine, Cum, ice(every 2 hours),Nutella
Things in my bra : Sandpaper, ice(every 2 hours)
Did you pee and cum during this dare ?As a punishment was there for it
Old 05-06-2021, 09:13 AM   #37
Slave Dom

Quote:
Did you pee and cum during this dare ?As a punishment was there for it
No I did not pee or cum( I have good control over that)

Old 05-06-2021, 09:21 AM   #38
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Soccer

Complete this dare and write a report on both the places.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226621
Add one hour and as usual a long report.
Here it is saying that you have to naked but as you have the wedgie just keep it on.Be blindfolded for the entire game and let your master roll the dice for you.If you don't have dice use Siri or Google assistant.Also don't see the punishment(spoiler) it will be fun when the master does it to you while you are blindfolded.
See and tell if it is off your limits,if it is not word limit minimum 200 but I hope you write what you performed during each time.So along 400 word and that too small paragraphs would be fine.You have to go till the end of the year 7 that too in one go.
If you pee or cum the punishment is 50 exercises of each Jumping jacks and the other stuff which you performed today.This will definitely make you pie(I hope it does.)

Last edited by Abv; 05-06-2021 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:26 AM   #39
Slave Dom

Quote:
Complete this dare and write a report on both the places.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226621
Add one hour and as usual a long report.
Here it is saying that you have to naked but as you have the wedgie just keep it on.Also if possible let you be blindfolded for the entire game and let your master roll for you.Also don't see the punishment it will be fun when the master does it you while you are blindfolded.
See and tell if it is off your limits,if it is not word limit minimum 200
Woww!
I love Harry Potter
I am a big potterhead
Will do this and send a report soon within the next 24 hours(as its a long one)

Old 05-06-2021, 09:28 AM   #40
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Woww!
I love Harry Potter
I am a big potterhead
If possible do the dog one before doing this
Old 05-06-2021, 09:35 AM   #41
Slave Dom

Quote:
If possible do the dog one before doing this
The dog one is in progress
The public part is completed but I have to stay as a dog for 6 hours...

Old 05-06-2021, 09:39 AM   #42
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Okay waiting for the report
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 10:16 AM   #43
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

For this I'll force you to stay naked(except the wedgie). the whole time:

You'll leave your clothes in another room. Each cloth in different room.Then you will tie your feet and knees toghether, add the nipple clamps and panties in the mouth.Also tie your hand to the back like the earlier one but the twist is place the rope between the crotch rope.
The clothes include a bra,a panties,a top,a jeans.If the rooms are less make sure the remaining things are outside the house.(Let one thing be out of the house).
To get your clothes you will have to jump to the other room, which I assure you won't be easy with the clamps keeping you entertained. Once you get to the room you are able to free youself after doing total number of 100 times some exercise.If your master allow,put a bra and panty in the clothes pair.Then if your master allow wear a second bra and panties on the top of the other till the wedgie is there.It will make it hurt more.You have to wear the clothes once every thing is picked.You have to bend to the clothes and while picking it up,add some weight to the clamps each and every time.After dressing remove the clothes and submit them to the master.

Ask the master to untie tie from the ropes(except the crotch rope of course.)
I am going nice and you won't have to use a blindfold.
Have a report as usual long report
Old 05-06-2021, 10:29 AM   #44
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The dog one is in progress
The public part is completed but I have to stay as a dog for 6 hours...
Please be sure that I am just asking politely and have no mean to harm you.I had concern regarding the dare.

As the part of the dare,you are on your four legs,so how you are writing?(I assume mistress has removed the blindfold as you are here)
If found that you didn't follow the dare, do the dare again and for 8 hrs.You can't type with the all the hands and leg on the ground?As far as I assume
Give a proper explanation or else face some consequences.

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-06-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:25 AM   #45
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Woww!
I love Harry Potter
I am a big potterhead
I have updated the dare,the link is same but make sure you follow the rules I have made for you.
The following user says Thank You to Abv for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bra-connection wedgie, extend, female, torchure, wedgie