Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2021, 10:31 AM   #16
Slave Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I will extend your wedgie for 1 hour and you must also pour a can of baked beans in your panties. If any fall out, you must lick them off the floor and eat them all.
My mistress put he can of baked beans in my wedgie both front and back
Most of it stayed in except for bit of liquid part which passed through and flowed on my legs
A bit of liquid made its way to the floor
Bending in the wedgie was so difficult
I licked maximum fallen part of the floor

Thank you for the Dare

Total Hours : 54
Hours passed : 11
Hours remaining : 43

Things in my panties : honey, uncooked rice, Baked beans, Urine
Things in my bra : Sandpaper

Soft limits(can be exceeded a bit): Anal, pain, bondage

Limits: Medically harmful things, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Picture, Videos, Toothpaste

Leave a Degrading message on my Visitor's Message

Last edited by Slave Dom; 05-06-2021 at 12:53 AM.
Slave Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 12:24 PM   #17
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Add 1 hour and also while at home for a duration of 1 hour add nipple clamps to the bra,in wedgie.Be blindfolded for the hour you try the nipple clamps.Also try some daily chores and if possible add a weight to the clamps.

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-05-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 05:54 PM   #18
Sub-Dork

Adding 1 hour
You must crawl for at least 1 hour day until the dare ends. If your mistress feels like it she can extend it as long as she wants.
Sub-Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 07:45 PM   #19
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Adding 2 hours.

Also have your mistress grab the front of your panties and give you a firm hard yank up and give you a frontal wedgie.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 07:54 PM   #20
Petra

I think you should have two orgasms if possible as quick as possible through your panties then have your mistress give you a hard frontal wedgie and keep it that way. Add an hour as well. Good luck
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b
IF YOURE PLAYING WITH MY TOY AND WISH TO TALK DIRTY OR DENY ME MY KIK IS dumuhosky2
I LOVE SQUEAKY CLEAN WEDGIES PLEASE TORTURE MY ASS AND PUSSY
Petra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 08:39 PM   #21
Slave Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Add 1 hour and also while at home for a duration of 1 hour add nipple clamps to the bra,in wedgie.Be blindfolded for the hour you try the nipple clamps.Also try some daily chores and if possible add a weight to the clamps.
Added clothespin for a hour as I didn't have clamps; They were painful as there was also sandpaper in my Bra also blindfolded for the same hour
I tried some daily chores like sweeping the house after removing the blindfold and clothespin. My wedgie was going in me as I had to bend while sweeping

Thank you for your Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Dork View Post
Adding 1 hour
You must crawl for at least 1 hour day until the dare ends. If your mistress feels like it she can extend it as long as she wants.
I crawled for 1 hour yesterday and will do so today too
My ass is totally sore by now

Thank you for the dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Adding 2 hours.

Also have your mistress grab the front of your panties and give you a firm hard yank up and give you a frontal wedgie.
I definitely hurts to ha a bra-connection and a frontal together
My mistress pulled as hard as she could(which was pretty hard)

Thank you for the dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra View Post
I think you should have two orgasms if possible as quick as possible through your panties then have your mistress give you a hard frontal wedgie and keep it that way. Add an hour as well. Good luck
As my panties were already rubbing my clit so much, I was already wet
I had the two orgasms and the cum stayed in the panties
Then my mistress gave me a the hardest frontal wedgie she could
and the she tied it to the front of my bra with a rope So I had both the wedgie till the time ended

Thank you for the Dare

Total Time : 58 hours
Hours Passed : 21 hours
Hours remaining : 37 hours

Things in my panties : honey, uncooked rice, Baked beans, Urine, Cum
Things in my bra : Sandpaper

Limits: Medically harmful things, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Picture, Videos, Toothpaste

Last edited by Slave Dom; 05-06-2021 at 12:53 AM.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:35 PM   #22
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

While in home add one hour and also tie the clothes pin to the legs.Also every 10 minutes add a pin to your face.You can if you want add pin on your wedgie but make sure it hurts more than it hurts now.Do 50 jumping jacks and sweeping the house.Also you aren't allowed to sit during this hour .Add ice cubes in the bra and panties(as much as you like) while in the dare.

Hope it hurts.
Give reply in the dare and it should be minimum 100 words otherwise I will give very hard dare.

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-05-2021 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:13 AM   #23
Slave Dom

Quote:
While in home add one hour and also tie the clothes pin to the legs.Also every 10 minutes add a pin to your face.You can if you want add pin on your wedgie but make sure it hurts more than it hurts now.Do 50 jumping jacks and sweeping the house.Also you aren't allowed to sit during this hour .Add ice cubes in the bra and panties(as much as you like) while in the dare.

Hope it hurts.
Give reply in the dare and it should be minimum 100 words otherwise I will give very hard dare.
So I tied the clothespin on my nipples to my legs, now whenever I walk my breasts get pulled.
I did attach clothespin to my face every 10 mins. I put 10 clothespin on face and waited 30 mins and then removed them as they can become medically harmful
My mistress decided to put some clothespin on the part of my wedgie which was deep inside my buttcheeks. She put 10 clothespin on the cloth of the underwear inside my buttcheeks so that they are spread a bit.
I hurt a lot as clothespin were made of wood and they were scrathing against my butt crack

Then I did the 50 jumping jacks....They were even more painful with the clothespin attached in my butt and with the clothespin attached on the nipple tied with my legs as they were getting puled so much....
Also because I had both front and back wedgie

Then I did the sweeping of the house.....
It was also so painful because I had to bend to sweep properly...

After I swept the house my mistress removed the clothespin in my butt

My mistress decided that she would put 2 icecubes in each bra cup and 5 icecubes on each side of the wedgie(i.e. front and back) every 2 hours
I feel so chilly down there.

My underwear has also started to smell a bit due to the things in it and my legs fell so sticky due to the honey, baked beans and urine

Total Time : 59 hours
Hours Passed : 26 hours
Hours remaining : 36 hours

Things in my panties : honey, uncooked rice, Baked beans, Urine, Cum, ice(every 2 hours)
Things in my bra : Sandpaper, ice(every 2 hours)

Old 05-06-2021, 02:00 AM   #24
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

tie your hands and elbow click here behind your back.And tie your legs with a rodclick here(if available so your butt hole becomes exposed).
If not available then you may tie your legs together.Add Nutella or some sticky substance to the underwear inside.
Attach one nipple clamp and tie it to the crotch rope around your underwear (wedgie).Make sure it hurts the wedgie and the wedgie deepens.Also be blindfolded.If you don't want extra exercise gag yourself too till the end of the hour.
Now write humiliating words which the mistress choose anywhere on your body.Any 5 words.
Then be spread like a spreadeagle and master may wish anything they want for 10 minutes.
At any point if you say a word during the entire dare, a punishment of 20 more jumping jacks and 20 burpees and 15 pull ups will be there for each word.25 jumping jacks are compulsory along with 15 burpees and 10 push ups are compulsory so that you can embrace the pain and the time passes easily.(Shouting is considered as a word for this dare).Do sweeping the kitchen closets(more bending) and the bathroom with one nipple pin tried to the wedgie and leg respectively while blindfolded.If you pee during the entire hour you will add 2 hrs of this dare and multiply each number of punishment by 2.Before doing jumping jacks you may remove the tie of your hand and elbow and leg but the crotch tie remain as it is.
Then when master feels proper remove the rope from your hand only not the crotch tope.Crotch rope stays till the end of remaining hours.Lick the Nutella which had fallen on the floor during the dare(still tied and blindfolded).
Now ,when the ties are removed(master decides when to remove the tie),get 25 spanks.Then remove the blindfold and the gag(if used).Then dare is over.
Add 1 hour too.Master make sure she doesn't speak with the gag or don't make any noise if gag is used.
I liked the long description but I want a more detailed one so minimum word limit 150.Hope you suffer.
I know that you will at least say 5 words(as it is a long and hard dare) so for the first 5 words no extra exercise.If you speak more than 15 words than the you won't have to do 15* times the exercise but do 100 times each thing extra.Better than 200?
But if your master insists to do 15* number of the exercise do it.
If gagged then do all the exercise 75 times only.Chocie is yours

Last edited by Abv; 05-06-2021 at 03:34 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 03:03 AM   #25
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Dom View Post
So I tied the clothespin on my nipples to my legs, now whenever I walk my breasts get pulled.
I did attach clothespin to my face every 10 mins. I put 10 clothespin on face and waited 30 mins and then removed them as they can become medically harmful
My mistress decided to put some clothespin on the part of my wedgie which was deep inside my buttcheeks. She put 10 clothespin on the cloth of the underwear inside my buttcheeks so that they are spread a bit.
I hurt a lot as clothespin were made of wood and they were scrathing against my butt crack

Then I did the 50 jumping jacks....They were even more painful with the clothespin attached in my butt and with the clothespin attached on the nipple tied with my legs as they were getting puled so much....
Also because I had both front and back wedgie

Then I did the sweeping of the house.....
It was also so painful because I had to bend to sweep properly...

After I swept the house my mistress removed the clothespin in my butt

My mistress decided that she would put 2 icecubes in each bra cup and 5 icecubes on each side of the wedgie(i.e. front and back) every 2 hours
I feel so chilly down there.

My underwear has also started to smell a bit due to the things in it and my legs fell so sticky due to the honey, baked beans and urine

Total Time : 59 hours
Hours Passed : 26 hours
Hours remaining : 36 hours

Things in my panties : honey, uncooked rice, Baked beans, Urine, Cum, ice(every 2 hours)
Things in my bra : Sandpaper, ice(every 2 hours)
Nice report,I hope it hurts more in the coming dares,now can I again give a dare which will be harder than this but not this painful.Also can I increase your wedgie time?
If yes increase it by an hour.If you reply yes I will be little easy on you

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-06-2021 at 03:07 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:32 AM   #26
Slave Dom

Quote:
Nice report,I hope it hurts more in the coming dares,now can I again give a dare which will be harder than this but not this painful.Also can I increase your wedgie time?
If yes increase it by an hour.If you reply yes I will be little easy on you
Yes you can give me more dares,
and since no one had posted for 3 hours after your first post..you can increase the time

So your one hour added.

Total Time : 60 hours
Hours Passed : 29 hours
Hours remaining : 31 hours

Old 05-06-2021, 05:08 AM   #27
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
and since no one had posted for 3 hours after your first post..you can increase the time

So your one hour added.

When will perform my dare?

Last edited by Abv; 05-06-2021 at 05:15 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 05:22 AM   #28
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
tie your hands and elbow click here behind your back.And tie your legs with a rodclick here(if available so your butt hole becomes exposed).
If not available then you may tie your legs together.Add Nutella or some sticky substance to the underwear inside.
Attach one nipple clamp and tie it to the crotch rope around your underwear (wedgie).Make sure it hurts the wedgie and the wedgie deepens.Also be blindfolded.If you don't want extra exercise gag yourself too till the end of the hour.
Now write humiliating words which the mistress choose anywhere on your body.Any 5 words.
Then be spread like a spreadeagle and master may wish anything they want for 10 minutes.
At any point if you say a word during the entire dare, a punishment of 20 more jumping jacks and 20 burpees and 15 pull ups will be there for each word.25 jumping jacks are compulsory along with 15 burpees and 10 push ups are compulsory so that you can embrace the pain and the time passes easily.(Shouting is considered as a word for this dare).Do sweeping the kitchen closets(more bending) and the bathroom with one nipple pin tried to the wedgie and leg respectively while blindfolded.If you pee during the entire hour you will add 2 hrs of this dare and multiply each number of punishment by 2.Before doing jumping jacks you may remove the tie of your hand and elbow and leg but the crotch tie remain as it is.
Then when master feels proper remove the rope from your hand only not the crotch tope.Crotch rope stays till the end of remaining hours.Lick the Nutella which had fallen on the floor during the dare(still tied and blindfolded).
Now ,when the ties are removed(master decides when to remove the tie),get 25 spanks.Then remove the blindfold and the gag(if used).Then dare is over.
Add 1 hour too.Master make sure she doesn't speak with the gag or don't make any noise if gag is used.
I liked the long description but I want a more detailed one so minimum word limit 150.Hope you suffer.
I know that you will at least say 5 words(as it is a long and hard dare) so for the first 5 words no extra exercise.If you speak more than 15 words than the you won't have to do 15* times the exercise but do 100 times each thing extra.Better than 200?
But if your master insists to do 15* number of the exercise do it.
If gagged then do all the exercise 75 times only.Chocie is yours
I hope you do this at the earliest. I will add my dare involving some parts of this dare.
I want to hear the experience

Quote:

So your one hour added.

Okay so add 12 hours(remove the precious one hour as I was not sure) and dear you like humiliation and public so we go that side.

Be a dog for 6 hrs,.You will be called by a name which usally dog uses,google it,master may take you out,you have to go to the park(how much public it will be decided b your master.Wear your sluttiest outfit as you wont go in just a wedgie(If you go in it better), make sure that all see the wedgie.

At least 30 min in the park or garden or outside is compulsory.If more than that good.Master may spank you any time they want.
Also I love blindfold so you will be blindfolded for at least half the amount of time..Be blindfolded.While outdoor you will be blindfolded.Being a dog means you have to walk on your fours and stay like that except you sit,and you cant speak anything.If you agree just say woof and if dont agree with the master(I hope not),you will say nothing.Attach nipple clamps to increase some pain.If master asks you too pee in public or in the house do it like a dog does it.In the home all the time tie one hand and leg together(in dog position) so that it will much more difficult to move.When outdoor you can ask the master to remove the tie by saying woof woof(I hope the master doesnt do it).Add some weight to the clamps every hour till you can bear(after that dont remove the weight just stop adding it,make sure you add weight which is bearable to you.)

Also if extreme public is out of your limit,do this in the night time(after 9 pm and before 12 am).
Master may attach a collar like a pet dog has and everyone time master says "come",you must stretch the wedgie every time harder.They may tie you outdoor for all to see but it is upon them.You must eat and drink everything by licking on the bowl(normal food only).If some things go out of the wedgie lick them and after the dare is completed add 2*amount you licked.If you do it after the croutch rope dare(the one by Heyythere05,attach the clamps to the rope."

After the completion of dare get 10 min hanging wedgie from a door knob and release all the restraints which were in this dare. Master may decide when to release the blindfold from you(Even whole six hours blindfolded if she wishes).Hope you obey well.
Just a suggestion add nipple clamps to the entire thread dares as I saw almost all have the clamps. Add it as your usual routine clothes till you are performing the wedgie task.

I want a usual 200 words report minimum. She may humiliate you as she wishes.Also you will have the wordings from the earlier dare.

I didn't inflict much pain but this is a humiliating dare as told.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:14 AM   #29
Sub-Dork

I’ll add 3 hours
Got to at least three semi public places (bathroom, changing room, hidden alley, wherever people might pass by but not notice you), and take your clothes off (except the wedgie of course). Then take 2 selfies in each of those places (1 showing the front, the other the back). Once you took all of the selfies, show it to your master and ask if they look good. If they respond no to any of them you have to do it all over again but this time double (it should be 6 at first, then 12, then 24 if you’re unlucky and so on).
Sub-Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 06:20 AM   #30
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I will only add 1 hour 😉

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bra-connection wedgie, extend, female, torchure, wedgie