Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2021, 02:29 AM   #196
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Add 8 hrs only....
Do this dare both versions,here naked but you do this only in wedgie...
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319540
Do both versions on different days ...

If you want use less ropes as you dislike bondage but make sure u can't cover your tits and pussy while in the wedgie....(This would have much interesting if you were naked,but since wedgie must stay on be that way"..)

Ask mistress if wedgie can be removed or not,if no then ask every person you meet to tug the wedgie one time....

Last edited by Abv; 05-13-2021 at 02:51 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:28 AM   #197
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Add 8 hrs only....
Do this dare both versions,here naked but you do this only in wedgie...
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319540
Do both versions on different days ...

If you want use less ropes as you dislike bondage but make sure u can't cover your tits and pussy while in the wedgie....(This would have much interesting if you were naked,but since wedgie must stay on be that way"..)

Ask mistress if wedgie can be removed or not,if no then ask every person you meet to tug the wedgie one time....
While not kiss every person she meets without saying anything (with her hands tied and legs(if she does it)),it will be fun how she performs them,and then ask to tug the wedgie?
Do this.....
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:33 AM   #198
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well also during the mall task u asked her to ask for kiss but her hands are tied and legs tied so it will be very hard for her...

Can u just let her initiatie the kiss?
Like ask,"May I kiss you" type.....

Well the rule of only selected people allowed......is good..
But please see this it will be hard not humiliating but hard...
Old 05-13-2021, 08:35 AM   #199
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
While not kiss every person she meets without saying anything (with her hands tied and legs(if she does it)),it will be fun how she performs them,and then ask to tug the wedgie?
Do this.....
Yes this sounds good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well also during the mall task u asked her to ask for kiss but her hands are tied and legs tied so it will be very hard for her...

Can u just let her initiatie the kiss?
Like ask,"May I kiss you" type.....

Well the rule of only selected people allowed......is good..
But please see this it will be hard not humiliating but hard...
Ya,I forgot , okay I agree to let her ask for kiss but make sure than you get one miss (any) without asking for it....

Make sure you follow this ,this is an updated and easy version....
Old 05-14-2021, 08:18 PM   #200
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Add another 8 hours,well I completely forgot aa you were not active during the 3 days,well as you have plenty of pending dares and I am unable to find a good one,I won't give dare this time....

But just asking ,when will you recover and start again?
Old 05-15-2021, 07:40 AM   #201
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Dom View Post
My mistress is keeping me in a bra connection wedgie for 36 hours.
She asked this slut to make this thread where getdarers can give me dare to make my wedgie worse.
You can give me tasks so that my wedgie get worst
My mistress usually allows me to stay at home during these but you can even give me a public task to show off my wedgie

Some of my Rules given by Mistress
-- I will not be allowed to change my panties and bra during the wedgie.
-- I will have to pee through the wedgie and not by removing it
-- If something is put in my wedgie(to make it messy) it stays there till the end of my wedgie
-- The wedgie will be removed once a day for 3 minutes for pooping(mistress wants better ideas in which the wedgie will not be removed)
-- My wedgie can be extended by the getdare users by 8 hour at most and same person can only extend twice if there has not been any post extending it for 2 hours

I will try to provide the report of the dare as soon as possible

Waiting for the Dares
Given that the panties come off once a day you must each time ask your Mistress in writing for six strokes of the cane (or whatever else is available).
Old 05-15-2021, 07:45 AM   #202
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Default A dare

You will spend 1 hour in bondage each day in the hogtie position gagged of course! On weekdays you will spend 15 mins in corner time on your knees holding a coin to the wall with your nose. Set a stopwatch not a timer and place phone out or reach and sight. Get up when you think you over 15 if your under you start the task over again. Each drop of coin adds 5 mins to original time. I’d you you drop twice you wait for 25 mins ect. Before you can get up. You will wear nipple clamps for cornertime. For all these task in the wedgie only....
Old 05-15-2021, 09:10 PM   #203
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Add hours till you login to the site again,hope you do it early....

And this will acceptable as you didn't log in to the site for 3 days ,I know you are on recovery but at least you can see the dare...

How much time more till you fully recover?and start again....
Old 05-15-2021, 11:53 PM   #204
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Add another 8 hours,yes it has been a long time since you logined but as you told no worries...

The dare:
1) Slowly walk a (only wedgie) lap around the perimeter of the roof. Stick your head out over the side so you can get a good feel for what's below on the ground at every edge.

2 ...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash. (your friend can give you any dog command through out the dare fetch (fetch with your mouth), rollover (rollover), play dead (dark) speak (barking) beg, stay (stay still) sit (sit up cup your breasts) down( get down face to the floor spread your cheeks then your pussy lips ) chase ( go after whatever she says) she can think of more

4. Lock your collar and leash to you and to a fixed object in the parking garage. You should have two keys- one is with you but frozen in a block of ice that will take minimum two hours to melt. (or use a time based lock if you have one, of just give it to your friend if they're with you). Throw the other key to be just out reach but visible to any strangers passing by.

5. crawl down to the entrance of the car park (ground floor) on the way the cars drive

6. Use Nipple clamp and remote control vibrator all the time from the begining give the remote to master and have her control it till the end. and u cant talk only barking <3. Then walk outside and tie the leash around a tree and u sit there for 30-60 min.

7. Now that you're outside, walk (or crawl) for 30 minutes away from the car park, or until three different people see you.

8 Find a secluded spot Between cars Your not allowed to go back for clothes till your home get on car masturbate till you cum
@crb

(she was already naked so instead of stripping banned from covering up if anyone else is there or sees her she has to bark and spread her cheeks giving them a view, if your friends catch you or anyone that’s seen you before sit on the ground spread tyour lips tell them they have three wishes you can’t expain At all you have to stay in that spot and then you can only bark )

9 I’d suggest something fun let mistress tell people where you are pick a busy route home that goes past somewhere you frequent school/uni shops work someplace and then drive off without you. When she's gone if you hear anyone you have to bark five times and spread your cheeks. when she comes back you can be taken for your walk to her house or yours or somplace further away she's in control till 8pm the next day remember stay in the wedgie till the dares done

Last edited by Abv; 05-16-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Old 05-16-2021, 12:45 AM   #205
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Add 8 hours and also as you were you inactive for 3 days ,add 2 days more..

So add 2 days and 8 hours....(This is a result of you were not online,I know that you told but at least you can see the update)

No dare for now.....
Hope you recover soon..and start again
Old 05-16-2021, 02:03 AM   #206
Smooth_Bet

Add 8 hours and do this

This one will require some rough rope hemp works well if you can get your hands on it if not you can use something different.

Put your plug in your pass and vibrator in your pussy.

Nipple clamps on.

Tie your wrists close together, this is fairly simple and plenty of tutorials online. Make a crotch rope out of a second length of rope and make a knot that rests on your clit, but don't tie it off in the back just yet. Bring your hands up and over your head and using the crotch rope tie it to the rope binding your hands. It should look like a hogtie but instead of the rope connecting your wrists to your ankles, if you pull on the rope it digs into your clit instead. Make this rope tight.

Turn the vibe on and get on your knees.

From here it should be pretty self explanatory.

You can be left in this position for some time and will be able to still service your mistress..

Well this basic,I dare you to this in the park for 30 minutes and have all an good view.....
Blindfold and gag depend on mistress

Last edited by Smooth_Bet; 05-16-2021 at 09:04 AM.
Smooth_Bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:14 AM   #207
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Add 8 hours..
For this you're gonna need six identical bags, six identical envelopes, six different outfits and a dice.

outfit number one: your shortest skirt, a shawl, nothing else
outfit number two: panties, a thin white shirt, nothing else
outfit number three: your inappropriate shirt, slightly longer skirt, nothing else
outfit number four: a normal outfit of your choice
outfit number five: very sheer shirt or blouse, yoga pants, nothing else
roll the dice for outfit number six: if you get a number higher than 3, you can have another normal outfit of your choice, if you get 2 or 3, then the outfit is: a coat and nothing else, if you get 1, then the outfit is: nothing at all.

Now, there's some preparation involved: you have to hide 5 of these bags in 5 different locations and they must be apart from each other at about a 10 minute walk. The sixth bag you'll keep with you and take it when you go out of the house.

The envelopes: you'll write 6 statements, put each in a different envelope and make sure you don't know which one you're picking.

The first statement is very tame, the 6th is outrageous.

1 - Hello, do you think I'm pretty? Wanna give me your number?
2 - I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?
3 - I think you're hot, I would love to do crazy shit with you.
4 - I have a profile in getdare with the handle "Slave Dom". Please, check it out.
5 - I'm a whore in need, how much would you pay me to fuck me all night long?
6 - I'm a slave to my Master and she ordered me to pick up a stranger and bring him home, so he can can fuck me right. I love bondage, pain and humiliation. Please come, if you don't, I will be punished severely.

Now, you picked one envelope at random and you don't know what it says. Let's use the dice again. Whatever the number, that's the point where you have to approach a stranger male and offer him the envelope. So, if you rolled number 3, then it is after you got to location number 3 that you have to approach someone and do it before you reach location number 4.

Time to leave the house: go out in a disposable outfit, take your scissors with you and the left bag. Go to a public restroom somewhere near where you hid your first bag. Destroy the clothes you're wearing, open the bag you brought and proceed to location number one.

Every time you get to a location you can choose to keep the outfit you're wearing, change clothes or simply add both outfits to have a more complete one. For instance, let's say that in the restroom you got outfit number three (the inappropriate shirt and the slightly longer skirt), then when you reached location 1 you got outfit number two (panties and a white thin shirt), then you can choose for example to take off the inappropriate shirt and put on the panties and the white thin shirt. On the other hand, if by luck you got the outfit of your choice right from the start, then you may choose to not change it again till the end of the dare.

I know this dare is very complex, extremely daring and you may choose not to do it. I urge you to at least consider doing at least part of it, even if modified.

For example, you can choose to not use the envelopes at all. That's fine, one less thing to worry about. You can choose to add a few more normal outfits. You can choose to lessen the number of bags from six to three. But, whatever you do, please try to at least make it more daring than the last one: you 33% of chances of going wrong at that time, make it at least 50/50 now.

If you don't want to go through the trouble of hiding bags and all this crazy preparation, then, let's do the simple thing: you have the six bags at home, you pick one and live with the consequences of your choice.

Lastly, if you are indeed daring and you want the extra hard mode then take the dice with you when you go out of the house, roll the dice in the restroom. Now if you roll 6, you have to walk to location number 6 before any other one. And then, when you get there, roll again, and so on. This will force you to go back and forth, making your walk much longer and harder to complete.

And, of course, the extremely hard mode is: take at least three envelopes with you and deliver them all to three different strangers.

Plenty of choices, let me know what you chose and how you liked it.
Old 05-16-2021, 09:41 AM   #208
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Since no one posted for too long now I think I might go ahead

dd 8 hours and a dare
Put on a ball gag. Put the clamps on your pussy lips. Put a rubber band on each clamp and loop it till its tight. One on each. Now take 2 shoelaces. Pass one through each clamp. Take the lace around your thighs and tie it, pulling your pussy lips and stretching your pussy wide. Stick a vibrating plug in your pussy. Cuff your hands behind the back..
Now you must stand with your legs shoulder wide, with beads in your hands. You must do 20 squats in that position. After each squat, you must put one bead in (hands still cuffed). Once all beads are in, pull them out and put them again. For every time the beads or the plug fall out, you must take the gag off suck the beads/plug and put them back in.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:43 AM   #209
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Add 8 hours and this
ive tried this punishment out on myself, and it was painful yet it still made me wet.

you will need:

A pair of panties
2 belts (Make sure theyre long enough to go around you)
A sort of gag, (Another pair of dirty panties and duct tape would work!)
If you have a collar or something similar, put it on. A thick belt would work too.
Clothespins/hair pins/chopsticks with rubber bands.

Okay first, Strip out of all your clothes, except for your panties. Give yourself a wedgie, and a melvin (front wedgie) Make sure it goes right up between your pussy lips.

now take a belt, and thread it through the leg hole on the left side, Pull it up, and bring it over your right Shoulder, passing between your tits. buckle it as tightly as you can, in the front if you need to get out of it easier, in the back for a challenge.

take the other belt, and thread it through the right leg hole, and pass it over your left shoulder, buckling it tight.

now the belts should have made your tits pop out, and i bet your nipples are hard. pick up your clothespins/clamps/ hair pins/ what ever you have to clamp your nipples with, and put it on. Now pick up you gag and gag yourself.

if avalible put on your collar.

Now, notice that with your new wedgie, if you lean back youll relieve the pain on your ass, but worsen the pain on your pussy. If you lean forward youll relieve the pain on your pussy, but worsen it for your ass.

You have to choose which will hurt more Or lean back and forth to give each breaks.

for the ones who like semi public, do this by an open window. for those who dont, just do it in your room.

leave this in for 60Minutes. If you want go outside..
Old 05-18-2021, 12:59 AM   #210
Smooth_Bet

Well,since you have logined again ,I hope you start soon,just add 8 hours no dare al...
Smooth_Bet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bra-connection wedgie, extend, female, torchure, wedgie