Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-30-2021, 06:41 AM   #1
MistressNicole28

Female 33/female/dom seeks any age/female/little in any place

33/female/dom seeks any age/female/little in any place

Hey there,

I've also posted this in the dare section, but realise it may be better suited here. I hope it's okay for posting this in both feeds.

So we (me and my female sub) are looking for someone serious about Diaper experimenting and/or training. So if this was, is or may be a fantasy of yours we would love to hear from you. There are multiple kinks we include in our play, you can find them in the bottom, these may or may not be similar to yours. But the one that in this case should be, is a curiosity to explore or experience diaper, little and incontinence play

Little backstory, I'm a mistress from the Netherlands. I've always felt the dominative side im me highly present but also experimented being a submissive. I'm not a totalitarian domme, I have a more softer/ sweeter / mommy approach. But don't mistake that for as a weak side, I can be strict and hard when I need to

I have a submissive girl whom I trained for over 2 years now, and she has become very obedient to me and I'm super proud of her. We have discussed about including another person (preferably also a female sub) as a play partner who is willing to experiment and train alongside my sub. She is interested in going in further exploring her little / DL side. Since I can't always be there for her, I would love to find her a play partner / friend to accompany her on her little journey ahead.

If you're interested, I would love to hear from you!

XX

Miss Nicole

Likes: enema play, messy outdoor, messy hair, playing for hours, watersports, anal stimulation and training, butt plugs, tunnel plugs, lactation, little play, vaginal stimulation, peeing, public play, exibitionism, humiliation, bikini, clothing failures, getting dirty, tied up, bdsm.

I'm not going to provide a guideline to message me by, just show me you are up for it. Do include the basics though (age, looks, likes, dislikes, limits, etc)

PS my sweet little asked me to add the photo

Last edited by MistressNicole28; 04-30-2021 at 08:43 AM.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:25 AM   #2
bneathu

I wish I was female now more than ever! Good luck ����

Likes: diapers, bdsm, peeing, hypnosis, laxatives/suppositories, girls shoes gags, 420, anything pink...

Limits: not sure yet? Want to find them.

kik: slavediapered

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/cutelittleslavebaby
Old 04-30-2021, 07:16 PM   #3
Anonymos404

I left a message since it just females were prefered but not exclusively females

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Old 05-10-2021, 09:53 PM   #4
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Hihi!
Is this only cis-females, or would you also consider a trans-female?
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34

Advertisements
Kink Talk