Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2021, 06:01 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Looking for forced scat dares

SCAT WARNING.

Looking for some creative dares that involve forcing myself to eat my shit to escape from a scenario....

I've done some of the classic ones like handcuff behind back and shit on the key but that just involves moving some shit around with the mouth to get the key/s. That can be pretty difficult but looking to push it up a level of punishment and try to force some eating really.

I know it's pretty difficult but there's some creative people on here so please leave a comment or send me a DM if you have any ideas. Happy to report back on any that we both find good!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 07:35 PM   #2
Hidden Desires

Ok, so I've thought about this for a while, and while there are probably easier and safer ways to do this, I feel like this would be a possible way. Note, I have no idea how to rig this up, but here is an idea to get you started.

As you said, the issue with a lot of forced dares is that you can simply bypass the actual eating part by just moving the scat. The best of these dares at least require you to use your mouth, but that still doesn't require consumption.

What I propose is fairly simple. You know how there are pressure plates in puzzles in video games, where you need to put something of a correct weight on the platform to trigger a door lock? What if we did the opposite?

Essentially, if you, or anyone, can figure out a way rig a scale to a release method, we have a starting point. Hypothetically, lets say we have one pound of weight loaded on a scale (such as a kitchen scale). You could rig a release in some fashion to where when the weight goes down past 1/2 pound, then the release triggers.

This still doesn't solve the problem you describe though. You can still have your shit on the scale and just move it off. That's where the second part comes into play. For it to work, you will need to make sure your shit is liquid, such as an enema you have released. Next, you will need a long hose or straw from it to your mouth. Third, you must be bound in such a way that you can reach the released key when you trigger it, but cannot manipulate the scale or scat itself. Fourth, and this is key to forcing it, you need to have a cone around your neck similar to a dog that's had surgery. Tape it around the neck so you have no leakage, and tie the cone itself with string to an anchor on the ceiling.

What this essentially does, is makes it so that once you start, you are unable to get the key until you trigger the release. You can't physically reach the scale, so you have to drink the scat liquid through a straw. You can't just spit it out though, because you have a cone around your head preventing you spitting it out. Even if you spit it out into the cone, because the strings are anchoring it to the ceiling, you can't get it to knock over to spill on the floor, so you can only spit into the cone so much before it gets up to your nose and would drown you.

Alternatively, instead of the cone, you could tape your mouth shut around the hose, but I don't like that idea in case you have to vomit. At any rate, a secondary release should be allowed, but at a punishment of some sort.)
Here is a diagram, that kinda explains my logic. I know it's all over the place lol.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:28 PM   #3
pilik

Thanks! I'll have a read and might take certain parts of it out but it might end up being a little too complex to a tally setup haha

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:48 AM   #4
pilik

Still looking for any creative ideas!

Old 05-08-2021, 05:59 PM   #5
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
Ok, so I've thought about this for a while, and while there are probably easier and safer ways to do this, I feel like this would be a possible way. Note, I have no idea how to rig this up, but here is an idea to get you started.

As you said, the issue with a lot of forced dares is that you can simply bypass the actual eating part by just moving the scat. The best of these dares at least require you to use your mouth, but that still doesn't require consumption.

What I propose is fairly simple. You know how there are pressure plates in puzzles in video games, where you need to put something of a correct weight on the platform to trigger a door lock? What if we did the opposite?

Essentially, if you, or anyone, can figure out a way rig a scale to a release method, we have a starting point. Hypothetically, lets say we have one pound of weight loaded on a scale (such as a kitchen scale). You could rig a release in some fashion to where when the weight goes down past 1/2 pound, then the release triggers.

This still doesn't solve the problem you describe though. You can still have your shit on the scale and just move it off. That's where the second part comes into play. For it to work, you will need to make sure your shit is liquid, such as an enema you have released. Next, you will need a long hose or straw from it to your mouth. Third, you must be bound in such a way that you can reach the released key when you trigger it, but cannot manipulate the scale or scat itself. Fourth, and this is key to forcing it, you need to have a cone around your neck similar to a dog that's had surgery. Tape it around the neck so you have no leakage, and tie the cone itself with string to an anchor on the ceiling.

What this essentially does, is makes it so that once you start, you are unable to get the key until you trigger the release. You can't physically reach the scale, so you have to drink the scat liquid through a straw. You can't just spit it out though, because you have a cone around your head preventing you spitting it out. Even if you spit it out into the cone, because the strings are anchoring it to the ceiling, you can't get it to knock over to spill on the floor, so you can only spit into the cone so much before it gets up to your nose and would drown you.

Alternatively, instead of the cone, you could tape your mouth shut around the hose, but I don't like that idea in case you have to vomit. At any rate, a secondary release should be allowed, but at a punishment of some sort.)
Here is a diagram, that kinda explains my logic. I know it's all over the place lol.

The easiest way I can think of is doing this electronically with a computer and a combination lock and an electronic scales. Write a grog ram in python or somthing that memes you take a picture of the combination code. Then opens the picture when the scale shows less that a certain weight.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:29 AM   #6
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Put a key into a turd and freeze it, you may not Spit out anything but the key, so you have to defrost it and eat the other defrosted goods... tue turd can be small but must not be divided once "out"
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:03 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

I like freezing a key in tired.
Let's try the key to your bike or car.
Now go to a store, pop that turd into you mouth, put your face mask on, and go shopping. Do not go into the restroom.

If it is a bike lock, leave your spare key home.
If it is your car lock, leave the second key locked inside of the car.
Old 05-09-2021, 05:12 PM   #8
bdsm_guy1

Here's an idea, hopefully not too hard to set up!

1. Fill a 2L bottle (the type with the narrow opening) with liquid shit, piss, etc.

2. Gather all your most valuable possessions (games console, phones, laptop, etc.) and place in a circle around you.

3. Handcuff yourself to a solid object so that you a) cannot reach down to ground level, b) cannot leave the area without unlocking the handcuffs and c) aren't near any sink/drainage where you could otherwise dispose of the contents of the bottle.

4. Drop the key into the bottle!

Now.. in order to escape you either need to drink a majority of the bottle contents until you can access the key OR ruin many of your expensive property

The aim here is for the cost of ruining your property to be greater than having to drink the bottle. As you have to make the decision (e.g. rather than being force fed) it could even make you feel more degraded.

Let me know what you think! It may depend somewhat on the layout of your home but hope it meets your requirements

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 04:46 AM   #9
pilik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post
Here's an idea, hopefully not too hard to set up!
I'm sure I can try something along the lines of this, might be a bit hard with the circle of items but I'll have a think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Put a key into a turd and freeze it, you may not Spit out anything but the key, so you have to defrost it and eat the other defrosted goods... tue turd can be small but must not be divided once "out"

This with the other idea of doing it in public with a facemask could be a pretty good idea. I've done something similar going out in public, going to a rest room and placing a small amount of shit in my mouth (maybe a teaspoon odd) before putting my mask on and leaving. It's quite easy to just swallow and get on with your day though so maybe the frozen one with key might draw out that process and make it more humiliating.

On another note if anyone wants to give me any 1 one 1 dares or challenge me to some dirty games as a dom (I have a few degrading ideas...) just pop me a DM and I'll be glad to try ;P Don't necessarily need to be into scat but I definitely struggle to eat so anyone into dishing out some brutal humiliation might be interested.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced, scat, shit, slave, toilet