Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I protect myself?
Diaper 7 19.44%
Pull-up 1 2.78%
Diaper with a pull-up booster 10 27.78%
Double diaper 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2021, 09:35 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Diapered Tasks

I have a slow and lazy day today, so it’s the perfect time to diaper up.

I’ll diaper up around 12:30 (pst) (3 hours from now) and then my class starts at 12:45 (ends at 4:45). After my class, I’ll probably be home alone for about an hour or so.

Anyone up for giving me some dares/tasks to complete while I am diapered today? I’m willing to do almost anything as long as it’s within my limits. I haven’t been diapered in a while now, so I’m ready for a good time.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 09:48 AM   #2
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 500ml for every task you receive in this thread

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 11:28 AM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewslave View Post
Drink 500ml for every task you receive in this thread
Oh man hopefully I won’t get a lot of replies then because that’ll be a lot of water to drink (but I also do really hope I get a lot of replies)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 04-22-2021, 11:45 AM   #4
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Oh man hopefully I won’t get a lot of replies then because that’ll be a lot of water to drink (but I also do really hope I get a lot of replies)
Well since you will be wearing double diapers this slave planned for you to pee multiple times

This slave will help you out a bit, but it hopes someone else will join in

-If your class is not with video, wear a pacifier the whole time. If you have to talk, you have to do it with the pacifier in the mouth.

-use your vibrator wand at least for 20 minutes during the class

-wear your buttplug the whole time, but take it out and put it back in every 30 minutes

These all count as separate tasks for the drinking task :P

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Old 04-22-2021, 11:56 AM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Well since you will be wearing double diapers this slave planned for you to pee multiple times

This slave will help you out a bit, but it hopes someone else will join in

-If your class is not with video, wear a pacifier the whole time. If you have to talk, you have to do it with the pacifier in the mouth.

-use your vibrator wand at least for 20 minutes during the class

-wear your buttplug the whole time, but take it out and put it back in every 30 minutes

These all count as separate tasks for the drinking task :P
Wow I guess I’m already up to 1500 ml now. I’m supposed to have my camera on for class but I never do, so pacifier it is. What setting do you want me to use my wand at? And above or below the diapers. Also, which size plug?

Old 04-22-2021, 12:17 PM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I would say your largest plug.
Old 04-22-2021, 12:24 PM   #7
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Wow I guess I’m already up to 1500 ml now. I’m supposed to have my camera on for class but I never do, so pacifier it is. What setting do you want me to use my wand at? And above or below the diapers. Also, which size plug?
This slaves says you should use the wand at medium settings under the diapers, and the biggest plug.
The first task also counts, so 2000ml :P

Old 04-22-2021, 12:59 PM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A risk die. Roll a die.
1 - 2000ml
2 - 1000ml
3 - 500ml
4 - 250ml
6 - Nothing

(Although catch 22. This counts as a task so...500ml)
Old 04-22-2021, 01:02 PM   #9
diapergirl67

Quote:
This slaves says you should use the wand at medium settings under the diapers, and the biggest plug.
The first task also counts, so 2000ml :P
Okay I will use my wand on medium under the diapers and I will use my largest plug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
A risk die. Roll a die.
1 - 2000ml
2 - 1000ml
3 - 500ml
4 - 250ml
6 - Nothing

(Although catch 22. This counts as a task so...500ml)
I rolled a 2, so I'm up to 5500ml. Oh boy this is gonna be hard

Old 04-22-2021, 01:04 PM   #10
diapergirl67

Okay I'm officially double diapered and am in class. I am planning on staying diapered for as long as I possibly can today, which will hopefully be for 5 or 6 hours. Keep the tasks coming! Any specific ways I should pee in/use the diapers?

Old 04-22-2021, 01:07 PM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I'd say relaxed. So basically when you feel you need to pee just let it go wherever you are. That way it'll slowly get full over the course of the day.
Old 04-22-2021, 01:10 PM   #12
diapergirl67

Quote:
I'd say relaxed. So basically when you feel you need to pee just let it go wherever you are. That way it'll slowly get full over the course of the day.
I will try this but for some reason, it's hard for me to pee in diapers by just relaxing. It typically takes some pushing to be able to pee, but I will try to make myself pee whenever I feel the urge.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:14 PM   #13
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I'll also add edging every half hour just to keep you focused. Which I'm afraid puts it up to 6000ml.
Old 04-22-2021, 01:21 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
I'll also add edging every half hour just to keep you focused. Which I'm afraid puts it up to 6000ml.
Edging every half hour, got it. I think I'm gonna cap off the adding of ml here, sorry, because if I keep drinking so much water so often, I'll feel sick

Old 04-22-2021, 02:25 PM   #15
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

This slave wants you to write a detailed report after you are done

Also please don't drink 6000ml thats dangerous.

If you can, put 2 icecubes in your diaper for every task instead.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diaper dares, diaper task, pull ups