Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2021, 05:10 PM   #1
sissycumeater

Default Should I be punished?

So today I was enjoying myself with someone else over snapchat, she finished and told me I wasn't allowed and denied me to cum. Like a little pathetic whore I didn't listen and had a full orgasm.

Now no one is in complete control but as she said I wasn't allowed I thought I'd ask if I should be punished for this?

Please take into consideration its early hours of the morning and I won't be able to go outside the flat.

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:18 PM   #2
issabella

Yes, in fact (if allowed) let’s give you multiple orgasms.

First cum in your panties, then place them on your head cum side smeared on your face.

Next cum again, use the cum as lib on your larges plug and then insert it.

Now you will cum again and have to eat that load, then tell someone on snapchat that “I’m a cum hungry sissy and you’ve eaten x loads of your cum with your covered plug up your ass. Do I have to eat another one of my tasty loads?”

You will keep eating until someone tells you to stop.
Stay hyrdrayed and nourished while you preform it.
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to issabella for this post:
Old 04-21-2021, 10:11 PM   #3
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

After your multiple orgasms go into denial so you can learn how special it should be to be allowed to cum.

For every time you cum during your multiple orgasms punishment you will get 3 days of denial + 5 days for cumming while you where not allowed to do so

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:52 PM   #4
sissycumeater

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmist13 View Post
Yes, in fact (if allowed) let’s give you multiple orgasms.

First cum in your panties, then place them on your head cum side smeared on your face.

Next cum again, use the cum as lib on your larges plug and then insert it.

Now you will cum again and have to eat that load, then tell someone on snapchat that “I’m a cum hungry sissy and you’ve eaten x loads of your cum with your covered plug up your ass. Do I have to eat another one of my tasty loads?”

You will keep eating until someone tells you to stop.
Stay hyrdrayed and nourished while you preform it.
Thank you for this cumming in my panties and smearing them across my face is new for me and I think I kind of enjoyed it more then I should of like the little cum eating slut I am!

Inserting the big plug was a struggle but having the cum smothered on it helped out and feeling the cum oozing down the plug as I sat down on it was a humiliating sensation!

Lastly I directed my cock straight into my mouth and got a nice slutty facial with every drop which wasn't a lot eaten! Luckily someone on my snap knows about my slutty sissy side and said I must keep eating until I've learned my lesson which she said is up to you fabulous getdare people!

She did however make me video call her so she could see my ass stretched and made me ruin an orgasm straight down my throat which was humiliating but exciting

She ordered me to lick the plug clean, clean myself up and reinsert it without any lube which was so painful it made me cry and beg on camera to her!

Thank you hope the report is up to your high standards

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, sissy, slave