Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2021, 10:58 AM   #1
ComicGurl

Swatch Total Life Control 38/m

This is pretty simple, you all will control what I do day to day. The rules are simple, anything not within limits can go, you can control my next day with any time slot free. You can control very simple things like what I eat or how long I sleep if you want me to sleep, and harder things like how I sleep, what I do during 3-4pm and so on. At the end of every day before I sleep I will post here a blog of what I did and how it went. Also, will post on my blog as well. Any pictures or videos taken can be requested. If you did not like how I did your task you can punish me or anyone else can for not doing it how they would have liked it. All tasks will be for a future date, not the date when it was posted, so have that in mind, please.

Things I do that can't be changed -
Monday - Work 5pm-8pm
Tuesday - Work 11am - 6pm
Wednesday - Work 11am-6pm, Play D&D 6pm-10pm
Thursday - D&D 6pm-10pm
Friday - D&D 6pm-10pm
Sunday - Work 4pm-11pm

These things above are times I will be traveling as well, you can have me do things at these times just note I will be limited to where I am at after all.

Things you can use to fill time -
Edit
Writing
Art
Color
Play Video Games
Play League of Legends
Learn Language
Morning Exercise
Exercise
Before Bed Exercise
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Cleaning
Watch videos
Practice Feminine Voice
Practice Make-up
Make Video
Edit Videoes
Walk Dog
Hiking

These are some things you can add to the days, you can easily say something like Eat Dog Food for Dinner, Go for a hike only in a t-shirt for one hour, Clean Room Naked, Learn language for one hour. Not everything needs to be kink, if not I will just do default ones, these are some ideas I will add more as this goes on.

Examples Ideas -
These are some ideas for you to get a general idea of what I would like and give you ideas for tasks. This will not be anything special just ideas. You can do these ideas for yourself as well =3 so kinda a mini trade.

On Thursday do this https://youtu.be/_qQk1oIPptE before sleep, naked, then go to sleep naked, Ankles and Wrist cuffs tied to the collar as tight as you can so you can be bunched up.

Tuesday you can do morning exercises, 25 Sit-ups, 25 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 20 push-ups, eat 2 eggs and Spam for breakfast then go to work, on way back home go for a hike, do it in a long t-shirt only, if anyone asks you about it, show them you have nothing under, then go home and eat a can of dog food.

New Rule all snacks you eat for the next week must be dog treats.

These are just some ideas randomly anyway =3

I will update my rules this week along with putting them on this thread for easy access. Any questions please ask since others may have the same question.

I will post a weekly schedule of things I am doing every Sunday, so the new week starts on Monday. This week, the only thing new is Thursday between 1230-230pm I have a doctor's appointment and that includes travel time and extra things.

Please give this a try I will add things myself so I can at least get things started, so the start will be 4/19/21 and I will give a journal entry that night. If I can't do it that day due to not having the item I need or time, I will ask you for a punishment and do it asap.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily, slave, tasks, tlc, tpe