Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2021, 08:06 PM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female 7 day Anal Hucow

I had been ghost on here for a long time and finally decided to take the dive and get some dares for myself. My husband, Red, travels 75% for work which leaves me home alone where I break rules a lot

I'm working on making a signature for you guys to refer to - just give me a bit and for this, I'm sorry if this post seems a bit wordy :/

I broke a 'no cum' rule by fucking my pussy and Red wants me to punish myself in 'anal hucow' style for the remaining 7 days of his trip.

What this means:

Anal
~ Minimum of 4 15-minute enemas per day (1hour)
~ Stuffed / Plugged -10 hours per day
~ Minimum 4 hours fucking per day

Nipples
~ Suction Cups (Milking) 4 hours per day
~ Minimum 4 ounces milked per day
~ Clamped minimum 2 hours per day
~ Stretching minimum 1 hour per day
~ Minimum 25 spanks per hour

Ass
~ Minimum 25 spanks per hour

What this means for you:

You can give me rules and guidelines I must follow for the next 7 days as long as they fit into the rules above. PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE 1 FROM THE LIST.

For example:

Clamp my nipples for 15 minutes using binder clips every hour until I hit 2 hours total (I'd end up clamping my nipples with binder clamps for 15 minutes every hour for 8 hours for a day).

Toys: I truly have most average toys (plugs of all sizes and shapes, small to large dildos, all different kinds of vibrators, every clamp I could get my hands on, most whipping implements from paddles to canes and special whipping wire - also have all kinds of BDSM styled furniture and cuffs, ties, etc).

really looking to be a full time anal hucow with dripping nipples by the time my husband, Red, comes home in 7 days.

Everyday I'll report back with how my day went - sometimes I'll give reports throughout the day. If I do not meet one of the guidelines (such as not pumping 4oz) I'll ask for specific punishments
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:11 AM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

I want you to milk minimum 4 ounces per day while practicing blow jobs on a dildo

What's the rule about posting?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 02:39 AM   #3
KeepCalmBlue

Every other, including my posts - thank you!

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:44 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Oh so I can already ask you to stick a suction cup dildo on a wall and fuck your ass for 4 hours per daywithout using your hands

Girls looking for rules:

Old 03-28-2021, 02:58 AM   #5
Ch4rl13

Let's get you clamped for a minimum 2h a day.
Old 03-28-2021, 03:09 AM   #6
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Oh so I can already ask you to stick a suction cup dildo on a wall and fuck your ass for 4 hours per daywithout using your hands
Im going to extend that by 2 hours

Girls looking for rules:

Old 03-28-2021, 04:02 AM   #7
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Morning Routine
When you wake up take a morning buzz by making yourself a nice morning coffee. Then take that coffee and dumb it into your enema bag and fill with up to 500ml with water. Then fill your ass with coffee.

Now go through your making your bed, the a nice yoga stretching for 20 minutes. After which you can empty your ass and shower. After getting out the shower pick a plug and wear it whilst you get ready.

If any coffee leaks during your morning yoga you will have the joy post routine instead of putt a plug straight in drop and pound your ass with a nice thick dildo. Before repluging your ass.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:42 PM   #8
KeepCalmBlue

Default Day 1 - Part 1

It's been a loooong start to my day and I'm finally getting around to writing about it for you! I should have said good morning and let you guys know that I was starting but I forgot ((:

My week ends on Saturday night next weekend so there's more than enough room to fit all requests - don't be shy

This is a part 1 as I do have 6.5 more hours of my day left to get through.

Knowing the list of things I had to get through I started my morning off by getting through a regular enema, though large. I wasn't able to hold it for the full 15 minutes without making a mess and I need an enema punishment because of it. (The coffee enema mentioned before this reply will be done tomorrow morning!).

I then went about wearing a small plug, courtesy of my husband choosing for me, throughout breakfast and cleaning my kitchen. I had it in for about 2 hours and for the last half hour I wore some plain jane clamps on my nipples. You'd never know how often you lean against things until you're constantly accidentally pulling on the chain connected to your nipples D:

I spanked my ass 50 times during this morning routine with a wooden spoon.

I got through 20 minutes of anal fucking with a medium sized dildo before my arm got too tired to keep going so I got my fucking machine and fucked myself for a further 25 minutes - 45 minutes total fucking that session.

It's been really hard to keep up with the ass spanking, using whatever is nearby as no one has given me an implement to use! I did my second enema before lunch and upped the size of my plug while I cooked, ate, and cleaned. I wore nipple clamps while eating and maybe that was a mistake because I decided then to get milking myself and Gosh the pain. I had only been able to get through 30 minutes and 2Oz before I had to give up.

These tits are sure to be leaky, sensitive, and swollen at all times by the end of this week - my husband hopes my ass gapes enough for him to come home and stuff a fist in me

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
Old 03-28-2021, 01:29 PM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

As an enema punishment. If your husband is willing, next time he has to relieve himself, he has to do it in your ass. Or failing that give yourself an enema with his pee. Insert a plug wait 30 minutes before releasing.
Old 03-28-2021, 01:36 PM   #10
Lyb
getDare Addict

I'm going to add another 4oz of milking I'm really looking forward to your leaky tits

Girls looking for rules:

Old 03-28-2021, 02:01 PM   #11
Domtoslave

What toys do you have ?
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 04:09 PM   #12
KeepCalmBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domtoslave View Post
What toys do you have ?
Pretty much anything you can think of tbh

Old 03-28-2021, 04:09 PM   #13
KeepCalmBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
As an enema punishment. If your husband is willing, next time he has to relieve himself, he has to do it in your ass. Or failing that give yourself an enema with his pee. Insert a plug wait 30 minutes before releasing.
It has to be something that can be done alone as he isn't home for a other week

Old 03-28-2021, 04:19 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

You must always be either plugged, milking or have your nipples clamped at least during the day.

Girls looking for rules:

Old 03-29-2021, 01:16 AM   #15
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Big Hold

During one enema of the day you must fill up until you are full enough that you feel you cannot take any more. Then you simply going to plug your ass a hold for 15 minutes.

Pass
You may release and continue your day well-done

Fail
Your next enema you will add some chilli oil to feel the burn
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, hucow, lactation, milking, nipples