Old 04-05-2021, 07:17 PM   #16
fdk3531

I remember years ago seeing a random single photo of a sub guy tied up with a candle in his urethra sticking out of his hard dick lit and dripping down his head and shaft.

Well today I was made to do this punishment! Ive only stuck something down my dick like once 10 years ago (and thats my second worst cock pain story) Today it was a birthday cake candle with like ridges down the sides. I got it about a full inch in, then dripped another candle over the head of my dick around the base of the candle in me to hold it in place.

Finally I lit the candle and had to wait for it to burn down until the fire actually touched my dick.

I didnt know the birthday candle I guess the wax gets MUCH hotter than an average white candle and the drips burnt the fuck out of my head.

Ive never felt my dick hurt this much, inside and out. Not to mention the humiliation of doing it just because someone asked me to on public live stream
fdk3531 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to fdk3531 for this post:
Old 04-07-2021, 11:06 AM   #17
Decaf88

I have done a lot of painful things but I would say the thing that was the worst to me was putting some nettles inside my urethra.
The pain was bad, but not the worst pain my cock ever endured.
What made it the worst was how long it lasted and it actually made me feel desperate at some point because I couldn’t get it to stop and didn’t know when it would end.

I regretted it and told myself I would never do it again.
But I’m probably fooling myself end would do it again for the right person.

This was the worst experience I had. I’d rather drive a 21g needle through my shaft than put nettles down my urethra again lol.
Decaf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:13 AM   #18
Bluntwick

Smashing my balls 10 times letting the toilet seat fall on it
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:58 PM   #19
Wim75

Put loads on nettles in my underpants just before I did a big grocery stop. Painful - very painful and embarrassing. But would do for the right mistress/master.

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, dildo sucking, exposure

Limits: Family and Permanent, blood, fire, scat

Toys: Lovense edge and hush, plugs, ball gag, chastity device, spanking implements, ball gag, humbler, metal plug, wand massager and dildo. Female clothes.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94685
Wim75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 04:17 PM   #20
foxboy21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim75 View Post
Put loads on nettles in my underpants just before I did a big grocery stop. Painful - very painful and embarrassing. But would do for the right mistress/master.
That is something I've always wanted to try. Kinda jealous that you got to do it.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 03:14 PM   #21
striker101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevb6240 View Post
OK guys:
what's the most painful thing you or someone else has done to your dick?
I had a dare to put icy hot on my dick and balls, then do pushups dipping my dick into a bowl of ice water. Had to stroke for a minute after before I could wipe the icy hot off.

That stuff gets hot, even dipping it in ice. I was feeling the heat down there for quite awhile after cleaning it off as best I could.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 03:20 PM   #22
Aster.x

Probably either some guy had me tie it up well tight or recently had a wank with toothpaste as lube

KIK : Aster.x

Kinda new so discovering my likes so will probably try anything that isn't in my Limits

Limits- Scat, Pee, Face, Social Suicide, Anal (for now)

Any ideas for my signature would be appreciated

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS

ASK ME ANYTHING
Aster.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 10:32 PM   #23
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Nuclear

Quote:
OK guys:

OK girls [edit] and gay/bi guys:
What's the most painful thing you have ever done to a guys cock and do you injoy hurting a man?
Well... that depends. In a sexual situation, the most painful thing I have ever done to my dick was spray cologne into my piss slit after fucking it raw with a PDA stylus. The burn wouldn't go away! I was dripping sweat and moaning in agony for what felt like years but was probably about 10 minutes. I'd done toothpaste before, icyhot, none of that even came close to this cologne, and no other alcohol-based stuff ever did again. Maybe it was an ingredient? It was Brut for men, if I recall correctly.

Most painful thing a lover ever did to my penis was rub it down with ice until it was almost numb, then dry it off and immediately pour wax onto it. And I mean pour not drip. I like drips. Especially from up a bit higher so the wax can cool a bit, and just sting.

This mofo gushed an entire pillar candle lake's worth of wax onto my entire cock and balls... it didn't perfectly coat it, but the entire underside, with streamers and rivulets running down both sides and curling around to the top. My balls were thoroughly coated, and my glans got the worst of it. It hit right at my frenulum first... some of it went into my slit, and when I peeled it away after I got done screaming, I had first degree burns all over my genitals, and second-degree in a couple of spots, with some skin coming off with the wax! D:

Needless to say, the dude was mortified. He was a sadistic dom who loved to spank my ass, chest, balls, and cock with his hands; earlier that same session, he spanked both sides of my chest so hard and so much that they were a consistent, mottled blue mess of bruises for several days after, but I loved that!

He'd never used ice or wax before... I'd asked him to, and I just assumed he knew what he was doing, and... yeah. Not so much.

Now... the most painful thing anyone has ever done to my penis? Oh, that goes way, way beyond the wax and the cologne... *shudders and whines at the memories*

First he shoved a metal tube quite a bit wider than my urethra (I apparently have a very narrow one) up my penis all the way to my bladder, with a camera in it. I was in the exam room closest to the waiting room, the door of which opened diagonally with a direct view into the waiting room.

I squealed like a little girl, toes curling, naked from the waist down and legs spread, with a camera up my penis. Oh, did I mention I had a problem with my urinary tract at the time? Not an infection... worse... some general inflammation that made it extremely hyper-sensitive to even my own cum and piss, let alone a freaking camera with a spiralized metal tube!

The nurse panicked and ran to go get more topical anesthetic to flush into me (apparently they'd used the weakest solution the first time)... without shutting the privacy curtain. So several people in the waiting room got a good look at my wide-open crotch, my invaded penis with a metal snake sticking out of it, being held by my doctor, while I writhed and screamed and begged him to stop. I made eye contact with one old woman whose face I'll never forget.

Then, get this! During the understandable commotion in the waiting area (during which I saw at least two people hustle out of the door, likely to find another urologist), I heard one woman ask, "What on Earth is going on in there!? Is that man okay!?"

"Oh, yeah, he's fine, he's just having a cystoscopy for an infection, he's just making a fuss..." said one of the desk clerks. HIPA violation anybody!???!!

Meanwhile, the door's still wide open, the doctor's still twisting and turning the camera inside me, I'm still squealing, sobbing by then, dripping tears and sweat and piss and whatever liquid they forced up me with the catheter before the camera went in. I'd stopped begging him to stop by then and just growled, "Get it over with! I'm not doing this again!! Take as long as you need!"

He was visibly shaken as he finally pulled it out of me, the door finally closed again just before then, thankfully.

He kind of lamely tried to pull a paper privacy sheet over me, and when it brushed my cock, I yowled, grabbed it, wadded it up, and threw it across the room, then started laughing and said, "You're joking, right?"

I laid there in just my shirt for a good ten, fifteen minutes until I felt like I could move, while they tiptoed around, carefully closing the curtain each time they needed to go through the door, obviously keenly aware of just how much had gone wrong, and how vulnerable they were.

I gave no fucks by then... they handed me towels to clean myself up and I just laughed and told the nurse, "Oh no... you're gonna do it. I can barely move..."

Which... she did.

I had to go in four more times for catheterizations, each of which hurt maybe 60% as much as the camera had, generating more squeals and toe curling. They... never put me in that particular room again... and by the fourth visit, they'd converted it into a storage closet, lol. Good call, I think.

In the end, the catheter injection treatment failed, and he gave me a placebo, and... it worked! Though also I did a phone consult with a second urologist who gave me some dietary advice that I think actually solved the problem. All that pain for nothing!

Also, when I say that's the worst... that's quite something, considering a couple of years before, I'd also had an enormous kidney stone surgically removed, with involved lasers and grabby claws and sharp shards of rock passing through me repeatedly and actually drawing blood all up and down my stuff! The first few pisses after that were like, 90% of that camera... and pulling the stint out three weeks later was actually more painful, but way shorter.

But uh... <_< I don't think that's quite what you had in mind with this Truth, lol.

The worst I've done to another man's penis?

Weeeellll... this one's a bit more embarrassing, but I, erm... I have a really strong gag reflex? And an exhibitionism dom had me on my knees in his sun room. He was about 9" long and curved up and to his right like a banana, uncut (yes, he was black, the stereotype was true in his case!)

Normally I'm careful to make sure guys know to let me stay in control of a blowjob so I don't gag, but he was a for-real dom, and he told me to be a good boy and do some head math, because he was gonna deep-throat me.

Then he grabbed my head, and forced himself all the way down my throat and held me there! It was such a fantasy for me, I didn't protest at all... I really tried my very best to be a good boy and hold him in there, but I could feel the gagging coming up... and I could see stars starting to swirl...

Then I felt my stomach lurch, and I shoved at his knees, but he was bigger and stronger than me (which is actually rare for me; I'm a big dude) and didn't let me go, and...

Then he howled and shoved me roughly onto my ass, looking down at the bile and stomach acid dribbling out of his poor cock.

He yelled at me. I sobbed, curled into an ashamed ball on the floor. He sighed, finished cleaning himself up, still hissing in pain as the acid burned inside him for a while longer, but came down to cuddle and kiss me and rub my back and tell me it was okay, that he screwed up and should have listened, should have let me go... so it ended up okay, but... yeah.

Worst thing I ever did to a penis was throw up into it! *cackles madly with amusement at the memories*

Oh, this is why I love Truths... so many memories!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 09:35 AM   #24
Kevb6240

Reboot ...share your experiences

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 01:56 PM   #25
Rock01

Putting Mad Dog hot pepper sauce over my cock and balls. It hurt much more than deep heat, and didn’t wash off. Ended up with my balls in a cup of milk for 20 minutes to try and cool everything off.
Old 10-08-2022, 06:20 PM   #26
sissybill
Distinguished Member

i hav done a few things
the worst was i had to tie a shoe lace right below the head of my dick n tie other end to a 25lb dumb bell n stand up with it hanging for 2 minutes
another was lay my little dick on a flat surface n drop a 4" thick book on it 5 times
last but not least i had to beat my dick 25 times with metal hanger non stop
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:29 PM   #27
Spearl

I accepted a task of covering my cock with a mixture of Sriracha sauce and red pepper flakes then putting a condom on and mastrubating. It was o.k. at first then slowly started to burn but I was a task slave so I kept going.

Finally it was too much and I pulled the condom off. Washing it off my dick made it even worse.

A few weeks later he said he had a task for the "inside". I was to cut a long sliver from a bar of hand soap, push it all the way in my urethra then jerk off and cum. Everybody has had soap in their eyes and it burns a bit so I said no problem. As I jerked off the soap was irritating the tissue and lathering up. Mid orgasm the mix of soap and cum burned like mad but I couldn't stop.

Willing: Anal, piss play, temporary marks.

Limit: Face, scat, permanent injury.
Spearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 03:33 PM   #28
cyclist

I've put clothes pegs on my cock and balls in the past, one time I completely covered them, so you couldn't even see my privates.
Other times, I've masturbated with minty toothpaste on my cock.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 03:43 PM   #29
Spearl

How long did you leave the pegs on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
I've put clothes pegs on my cock and balls in the past, one time I completely covered them, so you couldn't even see my privates.
Other times, I've masturbated with minty toothpaste on my cock.

Willing: Anal, piss play, temporary marks.

Limit: Face, scat, permanent injury.
Spearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 05:35 PM   #30
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Not mine

Quote:
OK guys:

OK girls:
What's the most painful thing you have ever done to a guys cock and do you injoy hurting a man?
It didnt happen to me but a few years ago I was sent a link to a video by someone of a guy naked with his dick on a chopping block . First he used a hammer hitting his dick several times then getting what looked like a large hunting knife and cutting the head of his dick off it was really sick and there was blood everywhere .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, pain, truth