Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2021, 10:37 PM   #1
Ashley'sDenial

Default MtF/18 Orgasm Control rules/tasks

Hai getdare! I'm pretty new hear and I need tasks and rules that control my orgasms! I want to make it so that if I ever want an orgasm I really have to earn it, and that I cant just cum whenever I want, because good girls dont cum.
Likes and Limits
Ashley'sDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 02:59 AM   #2
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Ashley,

Cold showers are good for your body and for self-discipline. Here are some ideas for you:

- In the shower you edge but then change the temperature to cold and rinse yourself for 1 minute. Repeat three times. At the end you are allowed to cum but as soon as you climax you must finish your shower with 1 more minute of cold water.

- You can edge in bed when you wake up (sleep naked) but afterwards you need to take a completely cold shower.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 02:37 PM   #3
Ashley'sDenial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hi Ashley,

Cold showers are good for your body and for self-discipline. Here are some ideas for you:

- In the shower you edge but then change the temperature to cold and rinse yourself for 1 minute. Repeat three times. At the end you are allowed to cum but as soon as you climax you must finish your shower with 1 more minute of cold water.

- You can edge in bed when you wake up (sleep naked) but afterwards you need to take a completely cold shower.
I had my first orgasm under these rules today. I got in the shower as the water was warming up as i usually do, not to waste so much water, so my first edge happend as the water was cold the entire time, so i decided i didnt have to turn the water to cold. By the end of the second edge, the water had warmed to the point where i got a shock when i turned the water was cold, and my clitty turned soft really quickly due to it, so i had to work myself back up all while getting pelted with icy cold water. The third edge ended up being much the same, with my letting go of my clit and immediately turning the water to cold, getting shocked by the icy water running down my back.

At this point i knew that i would be good to have my orgasm, so i cleaned myself up in the shower, waiting to give myself a orgasm i know i would regret because of the cold water. so i worked myself back up slowly, hoping that i would somehow forget my task and get to fully enjoy the orgasm, but alas, i did not forget. i got closer and closer, and i felt the orgasmic bliss fall over me as i turned the water to cold, still shooting ropes and ropes of cum out of my clitty as i scream from the pleasure of the orgasm and the shock of the icy water.

Thank you for the task!
Likes and Limits
The following user says Thank You to Ashley'sDenial for this post:
Old 03-20-2021, 03:47 PM   #4
boundupone

If you want an orgasm you must work hard for it

You must edge three times in bed in the morning before you get up. Then every 2 hours through the day you must edge again.

At midnight you must start edging again. You must edge five times. Between each edge you must apply icy hot\tiger balm to your balls. Then wait five minutes before starting your next edge.

If you can complete all five edges, with the icy hot and wait between each, then you can cum. But you must use icy hot as your lube.

If you cannot complete the challenge or If you cum by mistake at any time before completing everything you must ask me for your punishment for failing
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 04:03 PM   #5
Ashley'sDenial

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundupone View Post
If you want an orgasm you must work hard for it

You must edge three times in bed in the morning before you get up. Then every 2 hours through the day you must edge again.

At midnight you must start edging again. You must edge five times. Between each edge you must apply icy hot\tiger balm to your balls. Then wait five minutes before starting your next edge.

If you can complete all five edges, with the icy hot and wait between each, then you can cum. But you must use icy hot as your lube.

If you cannot complete the challenge or If you cum by mistake at any time before completing everything you must ask me for your punishment for failing
Hai! Thank you for the dare! I dont think I'll be able to do this one anytime soon because I dont own any icyhot, so I'll have to try some the next time I go to the store to complete this one. If you have a variation of the date or want to give me a new one entirely, I'll gladly accept it

<3 Ashley
Likes and Limits
Old 03-21-2021, 03:14 AM   #6
boundupone

Hi, I will give you a choice

1- you purchase icy hot and complete as originally written
2- you substitute icy hot with toothpaste. However, this would be much easier, so you must double all edges required!
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edging, forced orgasm, ruined orgasm