Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-14-2021, 07:18 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Messy forfeit games: Chess

To start off a new series...I will share some fantasy game Ideas I have always wanted to play but never found the right partner for, but maybe someone out there can benefit

Game 1:

MESSY FORFEIT CHESS

Step 1: Preparation!

Before any good and proper game, you and your partner should lay down rules that are suitable for both players.

Mess: You will assign one messy item to each piece on the board.

Pawns: I would suggest something simple for pawns, say a small yoghurt pot or an egg for example, or even a pie if you want to go crazy.

Knights and Bishops: This should be something more substantial like a jug of custard, large pot of yoghurt, can of beans, could be a mix

Rooks: Again this is a more valuable piece...so perhaps a big gooey pie, or some melted ice cream, or double up on cans of soup/beans

Queen: This should be pretty major, maybe a bucket of slime, a cake, or simply vast quantities of something messy

King: This will be a prepared messy forfeit involving whatever end game scenario you both put at risk

Forfeits:
Now for me...mess is fun, but it's even more fun to up the ante and make the game a bit kinkier/crazier!

Now, you and your partner should decide on additional forfeits which are within limits, can be different for each player to factor in likes/dislikes.

How you use the forfeits in the game is up to you, either you could do as above...or you can make it random with a dice roll or a wheeldecide.

But either way, you create a list for each of you with additional forfeits to be done.
I will give an example at the end.

If you want to make it random, higher value pieces could equate to more than one forfeit, e.g.

Pawn - 1 forfeit
Bishop/knight - 2 forfeits
Rook - 3 forfeits
Queen - 4 forfeits

Step 2: The game!

So the premise with the above prep is simple.

You play chess, for each piece taken there is a messy consequence and a forfeit for every piece taken.
The player who captures the piece determines what the opponent does with the messy item.
With an ultimate forfeit for whoever loses the game in the end.

You can also incorporate stripping into the game if you don't want to just play nude.
Here is my idea for this:

Pieces have different points values:
Pawns: 1 point each
Knight/Bishop: 3 points each
Rook: 5 points each
Queen: 9 points

Clothing could have points costs, e.g:

Socks: 2 points each
Jeans/trousers/skirt: 5 points
Top: 5 points
T-shirt: 5 points
Underwear: 6 points
Bra: 5 points

So once you have captured enough pieces, you can trade points to remove an item of your opponent, of course you can customise values of clothes and what clothes are included to your liking and play style

But you can add some extra rules for the following types of move:

En Passe en
Castling
Getting checked
Having pieces forked

Example:

Mess:
Pawn 1-3: Egg
Pawn 4-6: Pot of Yoghurt
Pawn 7-8: Pie
Knights: Can of Beans
Bishops: Jug of Custard
Rooks: Tub of melted ice cream
Queen: Big creamy cake

Forfeits:
1. Ice Cube
2. 20 spanks to ass
3. 5 spanks to privates
4. Clothes peg to nipple until next piece taken
5. 10 Spanks with a riding crop
6. Melt wax on nipple
7. Apply handcuffs/bondage
8. Wedgie
9. Water Balloon
10. Edge
11. Body writing
12. Stand by window for 1 minute
13. Exercise forfeit (e.g. Jumping jacks, press ups, etc...)

Final losers forfeit: Put all items into a bucket, dunk head 5 times and edge.

Additional ideas:

- The number of pieces the winner has at the end of the game could be the number of minutes the loser has to stay messy before cleaning up
- You could have pre-game penalties, so for example have a water balloon/egg in your underwear at the very start
- You could have additional post game forfeits, e.g. You have to write a report and post to your blog, a set amount of time before cleanup, etc...

If anyone thinks of additional variations feel free to share below, or if anyone plays this maybe share a report

If any girls like the idea of this game you are free to PM me and we can discuss the idea of playing!

I hope you enjoy!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chess, gunge, messy, messy bet, messy game