Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #1
TheSubWay

Male Hotel Pool Risk Game

Here’s a idea I had for 2 guys I hope to do soon if I find some one

Buy 2 identical swimtrunks but one is water dissolving like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Dissolving-Pr...80776877&psc=1

Put them in sealed bags and go to a hotel where you meet the partner. Decide a way to randomly give sealed trunks to each other (like roll dice if even X gets the trunks labeled 1 and if even Y gets 1 or some thing) and change into the trunks. Wearing only the trunks and a towel go to the pool at a safe time (low risk of others, no minors, no security checks) and bring a dice

At the pool roll a dice. X calls if the reroll dice is higher, lower, or tie to that value. If wrong they get one point. If they call tie and correct they lose one point. Then Y goes. Game continues until both players have at least 5 points (last person hitting 5 points ends game). The partner with more points loses and has to stay in pool or hot tub for 2 mins times number of points. Hope trunks don’t dissolve!

If no dissolving wear trunks back to room.

If naked, wear a towel to elevator and ride up to floor. 5 doors away from your room you must give towel to winner and walk naked at pre decided pace (use metronome at 70 bmp as example). Loser can short the walk by 1 door for any of these risks:
Waiting for elevator no towel
Riding elevator nude from Door close until get to floor
Nude when door opens to your floor
Giving towel to winner with actions above before the walk of 5 doors

My first dare created so feedback welcome. Hope some one enjoys it and maybe we’ll play:P
Sometimes: pics and cam
TheSubWay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to TheSubWay for this post:
Old 03-14-2021, 12:35 PM   #2
patrickm

Default Hotel Pool Risk Game

Great idea if you can find the right hotel (not busy hotel, very few security cameras, etc.) Alternative options could be an apartment pool (usually less security), or a secluded spot near a lake, river, or ocean.

If I were doing this, I'd say play the game to determine how long you spend swimming before you pick the swim trunks. Then both people jump in and swim around. Someone's gonna be naked. I'd also add a list of tasks for the naked loser to do while in the pool, so they're not just hiding in a corner for ten minutes.

For picking the swim trunks, you can place them in paper bags, so you don't necessarily have to find swim trunks that look exactly alike. Granted, one person will know if they have the dissolving trunks as soon as they see which pair they got, since someone had to buy them. Maybe head to the pool in just towels and pick the trunks there, so there's less ability to chicken out?

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice challenge, naked, partner, pool, risk