Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2021, 12:43 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Pussy Torture

I’m new to the idea of torturing my pussy, but it’s really intriguing to me so I want to give it a chance.

I’m currently sitting with two clothespins on each of my pussy lips, with the clothespins taped to my thighs to spread me open. What should I do next?

(Please keep in mind that I’m new and obviously won’t be able to do anything extreme right away)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 12:46 PM   #2
Domtoslave

Put one on your clit for 10 mins.
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 12:46 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Edge once then hit the pussy 5 times with a ruler (or something similar)
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 12:48 PM   #4
Magicshroom

go ahead and vibe your clit while it has a clothespin on it. or at least against the part of the clothespin thats on your clit.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:55 PM   #5
Dare-O-Rama

Lube up your left hand, and see how far you can fit it into your pussy. Can you tickle your cervix?
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 10:11 AM   #6
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domtoslave View Post
Put one on your clit for 10 mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicshroom View Post
go ahead and vibe your clit while it has a clothespin on it. or at least against the part of the clothespin thats on your clit.
I did these two together. The clothespin on my clit really hurt, so i moved down to a smaller pin that was a little less painful. While the clothespin was on, I used my vibe to play with my clit and the clothespin that was on it. (You didn’t say how long so I used it for the entire 10 mins, and you didn’t say whether or not to cum, so I didn’t)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 03-07-2021, 10:15 AM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Edge once then hit the pussy 5 times with a ruler (or something similar)
I completed this one while I was still spreading my pussy lips with the clothespins and it definitely was a new sensation for me. I’ve never been spread like that, so the cold air hitting the inside of my pussy was really different. I finished the edge and then spanked my pussy 5 times with a ruler. I did the spanks kind of soft because I was scared and didn’t want to go to hard to begin with, but my pussy definitely still felt a little overwhelmed after.

Old 03-07-2021, 10:18 AM   #8
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare-O-Rama View Post
Lube up your left hand, and see how far you can fit it into your pussy. Can you tickle your cervix?
Since I’m still a virgin, my pussy’s not used to being stretched like that. I was only able to get up to around my knuckles before I felt too full to continue, but I want to keep trying this to see if I can eventually get my whole hand in.

Old 03-07-2021, 10:29 AM   #9
phoeniix

get a belt or something like that and try a bit of pussy spanking go light for now but do at least 5 direct hits to you clit but take it easy till you know you can take it

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 11:25 AM   #10
Handsomesexmachine

Hey I'd like to help!🤗.so if your up for it put the whole head of your wand inside your pussy at maximum vibrations. Then take a clothes pin and clip it to your clit tape the head of the clothes pin tightly so it's securely fastened. Finally take your other vibrator and tie it to the clothes pin. See how long you can last. If you cum before 3 min you have to keep going until you cum a 2nd time .
Handsomesexmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 01:49 PM   #11
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
get a belt or something like that and try a bit of pussy spanking go light for now but do at least 5 direct hits to you clit but take it easy till you know you can take it
Wow I've never really spanked with a belt before, and especially not on my clit. I did light hits directly on my clit and even that was really intense. My clit is always super sensitive and I'm not sure if that's just the way it is or if it's from me rarely using it directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomesexmachine View Post
Hey I'd like to help!🤗.so if your up for it put the whole head of your wand inside your pussy at maximum vibrations. Then take a clothes pin and clip it to your clit tape the head of the clothes pin tightly so it's securely fastened. Finally take your other vibrator and tie it to the clothes pin. See how long you can last. If you cum before 3 min you have to keep going until you cum a 2nd time .
It's safe to say that I did not last 3 mins before cumming. Which meant I had to keep going until I could cum a second time. This was borderline too much stimulation, but at the same time, I felt like it was pushing me to a new place, and helped me straddle the line between pleasure and torture.

The following user says Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post:
Old 03-08-2021, 02:21 PM   #12
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Make a couple knots in the rope and then tie it between two objects so that is tense and stable at the height of your clit (even a bit higher so that it enters well). Clamp the clit, tape the bullet vibe on the clamp and insert one or more ice cubes in the pussy.

Put one leg over the rope so that the rope it's in-between your legs and walk back and forth with the rope pushing on your pussy. Keep going like that for 10 minutes and tell us how it went

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 10:28 PM   #13
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

go naked put a clamp on each nipple 3 on each pussy lip and one on your clit.
write worthless slut on your belly.
go in front of a mirror thar you can see you fully naked
make 100 humping jacks.
after each one say out loud "I am a worthless denial slut who not earn an orgasm"
after each 10 humping jacks remove the clamps and spank your pussy nipples and clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.
then remove the clamps and switch it on clit and nipples at 90 degrees.
after each 25 humping jacks go on the ground spread your legs that you can see your pussy in the mirror and egde 1 time. lick your fingers clean after the edge

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 10:46 AM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Make a couple knots in the rope and then tie it between two objects so that is tense and stable at the height of your clit (even a bit higher so that it enters well). Clamp the clit, tape the bullet vibe on the clamp and insert one or more ice cubes in the pussy.

Put one leg over the rope so that the rope it's in-between your legs and walk back and forth with the rope pushing on your pussy. Keep going like that for 10 minutes and tell us how it went
I didn't have anything that was clit-height, so I had to do this on my knees (which honestly added to the experience). After the 10 mins were up, my pussy was raw. I was right on the edge of cumming during the whole thing, but the pain kept me from spilling over and releasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
go naked put a clamp on each nipple 3 on each pussy lip and one on your clit.
write worthless slut on your belly.
go in front of a mirror thar you can see you fully naked
make 100 humping jacks.
after each one say out loud "I am a worthless denial slut who not earn an orgasm"
after each 10 humping jacks remove the clamps and spank your pussy nipples and clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.
then remove the clamps and switch it on clit and nipples at 90 degrees.
after each 25 humping jacks go on the ground spread your legs that you can see your pussy in the mirror and egde 1 time. lick your fingers clean after the edge
I put the clamps on my pussy lips and clit, but I couldn't put any on my nipples because they're too sensitive to pain. Thank you for this dare, though. I was so wet and horny at the end of it.

Old 03-11-2021, 11:05 PM   #15
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I didn't have anything that was clit-height, so I had to do this on my knees (which honestly added to the experience). After the 10 mins were up, my pussy was raw. I was right on the edge of cumming during the whole thing, but the pain kept me from spilling over and releasing.

I put the clamps on my pussy lips and clit, but I couldn't put any on my nipples because they're too sensitive to pain. Thank you for this dare, though. I was so wet and horny at the end of it.

Please make a more detailed report.
This has not a lot of informations.
If the reports gets longer with more details the dares gets better too.
Believe me 😁

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, pain (pussy), pussy torture, pussy training