Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 05:05 AM   #1
Messy Ash

Default Getting messy with custard

I have some 500g of vanilla and 500g more chocolate custard, and would really love some fun ideas on how exactly to get messy with them. Possible clothes and/or toys to use can be found in my signature.
Messy Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 02:25 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Maybe taping your pvc pants closed and filling them up? You can add your vibe plug to make it like a weird custard mixer.

Pouring it over your head/face and letting it run down your body into your diaper?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-04-2021 at 02:28 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 07:11 PM   #3
Messy Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Maybe taping your pvc pants closed and filling them up? You can add your vibe plug to make it like a weird custard mixer.

Pouring it over your head/face and letting it run down your body into your diaper?
That could be a good one, love filling up those pvc pants
Messy Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:36 PM   #4
foxboy21

I've just had an idea. Not sure if it would work, but if you end up trying it please let us know:

Get a party balloon, and spoon as much custard into it as possible. then blow it up to slightly more than it is designed to be inflated to. Hold it over your head and try to pop it by squeezing it with your hands. If that doesn't work you might have to pop it with a pin.

Will the custard inside spray out everywhere with the force of the pop? Or will it just fall down due to gravity. I really don't know.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:42 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy21 View Post
I've just had an idea. Not sure if it would work, but if you end up trying it please let us know:

Get a party balloon, and spoon as much custard into it as possible. then blow it up to slightly more than it is designed to be inflated to. Hold it over your head and try to pop it by squeezing it with your hands. If that doesn't work you might have to pop it with a pin.

Will the custard inside spray out everywhere with the force of the pop? Or will it just fall down due to gravity. I really don't know.
I'm pretty sure Squeezing it, spray. Pop with a pin, fall down.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
custard, gunge, humiliation, messy, wam