Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 01:20 AM   #16
Slutlyn

After all that teasing T told me that i could actually have three free edges tonight. I was so grateful I told him that i would send him a video of one of my edges as a thank you. I know how to be a polite girl

Later I didn't actually plan to do my first edge but I was setting up my magic wand for a dare given to me by Archelaus8 and well, I had to make sure I could do what the dare wanted me to do right? Basically I set up my magic wand in a way that I could lay down with my legs thread and have to raise my hips to be able to edge on the magic wand. I really did mean to just see if it worked, but the vibrations felt so good and I couldn't stop thrusting my hips into in and before I knew it I had reached the edge. So that was one edge down.

For the next edge I decided to have some fun. I took an edible and set up a nice long hypnosis playlist. Being high is very good for my imagination and immersing myself in a fantasy. I put on my wrist cuffs with a short length of rope between them so i could lay down on top of it and feel like my arms are restrained at my side. I had my headphones in and my blindfold on. While the hypnosis playlist went on I imagined that I had been kidnapped and was being transported to a facility to be converted into a mindless fucktoy. I somehow managed to both let myself be completely in trance and unable to move and yet at the same time mentally struggling as the brainwashing poured into my ears. As the brainwashing kept running over me I began to stop struggling. Because even though part of me wanted to struggle, part of me knew that this is what I wanted, this is what I was meant for. I felt so horny and so much pleasure from being brainwashed into knowing that I am just a mindless fucktoy. The files worked to also install triggers in me that would make me a good obedient fucktoy whenever someone calls me a mindless fucktoy. As soon as the playlist ended and I came out of trance and could move again I brought myself to another edge while repeating all my mantras.

After that I did my last free edge for T, recording me rubbing my needy pussy and repeating my mantras.

Then, I told T all about the hypnosis files I had just listened to an how much I wanted to be a mindless fucktoy. I begged him to use me however he wanted to. He had me spank my cunt 20 times, then put my ring gag in, clamp my nipples, stand up and spread my legs, and spank my cunt another 20 times. My cunt was stinging and I felt so dazed and mindless as I stood there and did exactly as i was told like a good fucktoy.

After that he told me to drag a table over in front of a window so I could complete kaiman's dare. It was about 11pm for me so lots of light shining out the window meant very visible behind it. I did keep the blinds on, even if they were open because I wasn't brave enough to leave myself completely visible. Then I put my blindfold on and edged five times, constantly repeating my mantras and talking about how much of a slut I am and how much I love being a fucktoy and a good girl who obeys. I love being told how to edge and knowing that my reports about it will mean I am entertaining other people and they are using me to get off. Especially that they are able to cum while I can only edge because good sluts don't cum without permission and I wont have permission for a very long time. My nipples were hurting so much by the end of my edges but good fucktoys do whatever they're told and i was told to clamp my nipples. my suffering is for the amusement of whoever uses me and gives me orders. i was told to slap the clamps off my nipples and then rub and pinch them so i could truly feel the pain. i'm such a pain slut i was whining and whimpering but i loved it so much.

after that T told me to sit at my desk with my legs spread and my gag still in and write up the report of all the edges i did tonight. i'm drooling all over myself right now and my jaw is aching but i feel like such a good obedient fucktoy. good girls don't cum good girls get dumb. i'm a dumb brainless fucktoy and i love humiliating myself and telling strangers how much of a slut i am and how much i love being used and humiliated and edged until i'm nothing but my aching needy denied cunt.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutlyn for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 05:09 AM   #17
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

5 edges to be done in a public restroom, male stalls. Door may be closed but not locked.
You will be blindfolded and have your tits out.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:44 PM   #18
Slutlyn

So the edges I completed tonight were given to me by Archelaus8 in a PM. I taped my magic wand to the top of a small plastic storage drawer I have. It was at the perfect height so that the only way I could get stimulation would be to thrust my hips up into it. He told me to do 10 edges that way, which I split up into 2 sets of 5 with some time in between.

This definitely worked my core, but I loved it! I loved having to chase after my edges like a desperate slut. The first edge I did was with the wand on its lowest setting and it took a bit for me to reach the edge. I had to drop and lower my hips a few times. After that I switched the wand to some different vibration patterns and I definitely edged a lot quicker from those. I felt like five edges were reached so quickly! My lower back was sore afterwards though lol so the break in between sets was definitely helpful.

I do have to admit however that I messed something up in this dare. I was pretty excited for it but got distracted by figuring out how to have the magic wand in the perfect position that I forgot Archelaus8 had told me to be gagged while I edged. I spent the time repeating my mantras instead. I'm sorry Archelaus8 and please feel free to give me a punishment for not completing the edges exactly how you described.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation

Old 03-04-2021, 07:55 PM   #19
Slutlyn

I will also be posting links to control my Lush in the Remote Control Toy Exchange thread. It will be in sessions of ten minutes, one edge per session, until I've edged three times. Please come use me!

Old 03-04-2021, 10:09 PM   #20
generaterox

Slut, you can have another 10 edges from me naked with your cock gag and nipple clamps on. You’re to suction your L dildo onto the floor and edge yourself by squatting over the dildo and fucking it.

Also, could you start a blog to keep track of the number of edges you’ve completed and the numbers of edges left so that we are able to keep track of your edges and give you more edges when necessary.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:57 PM   #21
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Slut, you can have another 10 edges from me naked with your cock gag and nipple clamps on. You’re to suction your L dildo onto the floor and edge yourself by squatting over the dildo and fucking it.

Also, could you start a blog to keep track of the number of edges you’ve completed and the numbers of edges left so that we are able to keep track of your edges and give you more edges when necessary.
Thank you very much for the edges! I’ll be sure to report when I complete them!

I actually do have a blog already! My tumblr, which is linked in my signature, has a list of all the edges I’ve completed on it

Old 03-04-2021, 11:07 PM   #22
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutlyn View Post
Thank you very much for the edges! I’ll be sure to report when I complete them!

I actually do have a blog already! My tumblr, which is linked in my signature, has a list of all the edges I’ve completed on it
Ahhhh alright thanks! Now we can keep track of your progress

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 03-04-2021, 11:38 PM   #23
Slutlyn

As I mentioned earlier, I gave control of my Lush to three different people for ten minutes each tonight. The thing about my Lush is that while I love the feeling I can't edge from it alone; I need to rub my clit as well. So to make things extra teasing for me, T told me that I was only allowed to touch my clit in the last minute of each session.

For the first session I was naked in my desk chair. I also decided to put a clothespin on my tongue for that little bit of pain and extra humiliation as I drooled all over myself. I spent the time rocking around on my chair, whimpering and repeating my mantras. Unfortunately I lost track of time so I didn't realize I had reached the last minute until it was partway over. Which was not quite enough time for me to reach the edge, leaving me whining and frustrated but obediently pulling my hand away from my clit once the minute was up. (I found out after that MasterNorty controlled me for this one)

For the second session, I alternated between kneeling and on all fours on my bed. I put the clothespin back on my tongue and clamped my nipples. Whoever controlled my Lush this time kept it at a pretty steady medium level, so it didn't get me even close to the edge. I repeated my mantras a lot during this session, and I tried to stay in one place so all my drool fell in the same place. Then, when the nine minutes were up (I set a timer this time), I let myself fall face first into my puddle of drool. I managed to reach the edge this time and was shaking for the last few seconds of stimulation from my Lush. (I have no idea who controlled me for this one)

For the third session, I spent most of it face down ass up on the bed. generaterox was in charge of my Lush for this one and he spent a lot of the time bouncing between the highest and the lowest setting, teasing me a lot. Face down ass up is also the position where the Lush feels best on my gspot. Partway through he told me to gag myself with my panties and I felt like even more of a slut than I already am when I did so. For the last minute, I felt desperate enough not to move from that position. Which was dumb of me, because I should know that I have trouble actually edging in that position. So once again the last minute passed without me reaching the edge and I had to sadly stop touching.

So overall, what was supposed to be three edges ended up as one. Guess I'm going to have to stay denied a little bit longer then.

Also, upon checking the number of edges that I've been assigned and not yet completed from this thread, it looks there's only two free edges left! So someone better give me a good suggestion for those two (Although honestly I'll probably start edging again I complete this challenge so any other suggestions will be taken into consideration for then)

Old 03-05-2021, 12:02 AM   #24
generaterox

Quote:
For the third session, I spent most of it face down ass up on the bed. generaterox was in charge of my Lush for this one and he spent a lot of the time bouncing between the highest and the lowest setting, teasing me a lot. Face down ass up is also the position where the Lush feels best on my gspot. Partway through he told me to gag myself with my panties and I felt like even more of a slut than I already am when I did so. For the last minute, I felt desperate enough not to move from that position. Which was dumb of me, because I should know that I have trouble actually edging in that position. So once again the last minute passed without me reaching the edge and I had to sadly stop touching.
Glad you couldn’t edge while you were under my control. That just leaves us more chances to play with you and you can get even needier in the process

Old 03-05-2021, 10:48 PM   #25
Slutlyn

So today started out with me being instructed to edge twice by humping the corner of my bed with my arms behind my back. My bed is a bit lower than my cunt so this made it very awkward and resulted in two pretty weak and unsatisfying edges, which of course made me feel all the more pathetic that I was so grateful to have them and all the more desperate afterwards.

Later, I did some of the semi-public dares that had been given to me by T. I found a somewhat remote park with a large parking lot with only two other cars in it, both far away from me, and no one in the park itself. There was an RV campground on the other side of the park with some people outside but it was far enough away and with enough trees and bushes in the way that no one could see me clearly. For my first five edges I pulled my shirt up and took my tits out of my bra so they were hanging out. Then, as T had instructed me, I reached underneath my skirt and edged myself through my panties. It took a little while for me to reach the first edge through my panties and I kept glancing at the other cars, nervous that they would see me. But it got easier after the first and I reached five edges quicker than I thought.

Next, T told me to complete the ten edges with my panties stuffed in my mouth. There was a bathroom at the park that I planned to do them in. T had forgotten to tell me to bring my plug with me however, so instead he had me stuff my panties in my mouth and walk around the park gagged once before and once after my edges with my hands behind my back. I could smell and taste my juices the whole way and I kept wondering if the people at the RV camp would be wondering why I had my hands behind my back. For some reason I felt intensely embarrassed by that in particular. The bathroom only had two stalls and because of COVID there was a lock on the outer door and a sign saying only one person or household allowed in at a time. So there wasn't a danger of being walked in on but I was still edging in a public bathroom with my wet panties stuffed in my mouth. But I'm greedy and I wanted to enjoy my edges so I just lay flat on the ground and edged my mind away ten times. By the time I finished my legs were shaking and I was sweating. It took even longer to do my second walk around the park. There was also a bit of a breeze when I came out and for a second I was afraid that my skirt was going to blow up and it would be obvious I wasn't wearing panties.

Once I got back to my car, I felt the humiliation truly sink in. I enjoyed the edges but I wasn't really aroused by the circumstances. What I was aroused by was the fact that I was doing this just because I was told to and because other people were getting off on the fact that I was doing it.

After I got home, T (who is basically controlling all my edges and when I do them) told me that I could edge however much I wanted to however I wanted to. Woohoo! I was very excited but sadly it wasn't until later that I realized I couldn't just spend the entire evening edging because I had some errands to run and homework to do. So since then, I've had two edges in the shower, and one edge laying in my bed while playing with my tits. However, once I'm done with this report I'll be free for the rest of the evening and I intend to have lots of fun. And of course, report them all when I'm done

Old 03-05-2021, 11:02 PM   #26
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
5 edges to be done in a public restroom, male stalls. Door may be closed but not locked.
You will be blindfolded and have your tits out.
Thank you for giving me this dare but I'm not comfortable doing this in a male restroom with the door unlocked. I don't want to actually get caught. However I would be willing to do this in a female or unisex public restroom!

Old 03-05-2021, 11:17 PM   #27
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Hi, I'm sorry to have to amend this but my knee has been acting up recently and I don't think I'm going to be able to do the squatting part of this one. What if I stuck the dildo to a chair instead?

Old 03-05-2021, 11:39 PM   #28
generaterox

Quote:
Hi, I'm sorry to have to amend this but my knee has been acting up recently and I don't think I'm going to be able to do the squatting part of this one. What if I stuck the dildo to a chair instead?
Yup that works too!

Old 03-06-2021, 12:53 AM   #29
Slutlyn

One last report before I go to bed! I edged twice more just on my back with my fingers desperately rubbing my needy little clit. Then I did two more holding my magic wand. Then I decided I wanted to recreate the magic wand taped to a box scenario but at a lower height and with a pillow under my hips to prevent my back from hurting. I was able to get five more edges out before my poor little clit decided it couldn’t handle any more stimulation today. But I edged a totally of 29 times today so I’m very proud! (And exhausted lol)

It also means I finished the last of my “free” edges tonight and all the edges I have left have been decided by other people.

Old 03-06-2021, 04:34 AM   #30
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

For every edge that you do write a word on your body.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, humiliation, orgasm denial, tease & denial