Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2021, 05:21 AM   #1
DaredPaola

Red face 20/F searching for Public Chess Game Forfeits

Hey, my last thread really went out really well, i did a lot of dares! So then my exams came and i had no time to play... now my exams are done so i wanted to start a brand new list!

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.

Just write you wanna play and i sent you a link for lichess.org.

So lets get started. I wanna do dares!

The list i got to do:

8. Tights as leggins for a day. The number of turns (13) you last is the maxium denier they can have so the worst you do the more exposing it is. LOST!
11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)
10. Filling up the car at the car station in undies! DRAW
13. Take the back seat in a bus, and put your panties inside your pussy edge for every GD palyer that you beat while whispering their name count until 100 and you can come. Leave the panty in the bus after wipe your mess. LOST!
14. You can only wear trainer - and the lenght of the run must be 1 mile for each min (9:47 DAMN!) I have left on the clock (so 2:30 is 2 1/2 miles). No covering up at any point. LOST!
19. Go to a dead end of the corn maze, wear a blindfold, get naked and reach an orgasm like that. LOST!
21. Go to a clothing store to try on a dress or something. When you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you for 5 seconds for each point (12) difference. LOST!
23. One that involves you roomate, go for a walk with her wearing no panties and loose pants and have heavy stuff in your pockets. Every queen(2) you have to let your pants drop and the amount of point difference(23) is how long they each have to stay down. LOST!
24. Put your remote vibe in. Go to the changing room at your public pool. Put your blindfold on. And every queen(4) is an edge and the points(39) is how open the door should be in cm. LOST!
25. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). LOST!
28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.
29. In the forest, naked, legs spread and remote vibe in. Hands tied together high up straight to a tree. Remote control in hands and stay there raising gradually speed for pieces remaining(6) minutes.

PLEASE NOTICE THE CHAT! WE NEED TO FIRST MAKE A FORFEIT!

Maybe to help you finding dares little bit about me:

I live in a apartment with a flatmate in a apartment complex. Nearby are: A university, a mall, a subway with station of course, a gas station, a corn maze, a forest of course like anywhere in here almost and a huge library which connects to the university. So maybe to give you some ideas.

Last edited by DaredPaola; 03-01-2021 at 08:14 AM.
DaredPaola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:51 AM   #2
DaredPaola

So I thought i would put those that i already did or that I won down here so the list is not getting endless long:

DONE 1. I forgot this one. But i will write on the next ones which dare it was, even when I won. WON!
DONE 2. For the next round, play wih yourself while your opponent chooses his moves. LOST!
DONE 3. Edge before starting the next round. LOST!
DONE 4. Just wear a short dress with high heels without any bra or panties and go to a park. Once you're at the park, take off your dress and hide it at a place that no one would find it. Spend 20min exploring naked. Once the 20min is up, go back to where you hid your dress if its still there and put it back on! WON!
DONE 5. If I win you got to go to a public toilet. For every queen i get is how many times you edge. The point difference is how open the door must be. WON!
DONE 7. Next game, every time a piece is taken, you will slap each tit. (For Akitawas clock misstake. Else rather exposure dares. ) LOST!
DONE 9. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). WON!
DONE 15 If you lose, you wear only underwear for a day or no underwear. WON!
DONE 17 If you lose you have to cum in the library. WON!
DONE 18. Walking around for 30 min in the park with only a jacket and no bra or shirt. I need you at least egde once. WON!
DONE 6. You will place a table next to that window, kneel naked on the table and edge for five minutes you can have the curtains drawn - but then do it at night with light in the room next to the window with full height. LOST!
DONE 12. I have to get in the library then pull my pants fully down and give myself a chair wedgie for as many seconds as there are points difference(20) in the end. DRAW
DONE 22. Tuck your skirt into itself so that the panties are on full display. Then walk around for as many minutes as there were points (14) on the street. LOST!
DONE 26 Go to a park and do 10 minutes of naked meditiation. WON!
DONE 20. So you could cook supper, eat it and wash up (say at least an hour) in just lingerie infront of your roomate. She at least has to see once. DRAW
DONE 27. For every five points(50!!!!) of difference, you will have to pass a group of people (a couple on a bench, a group jogging together etc.) and speak loudly next to them about wild sexual experiences you had. As if on the phone. LOST!
DONE 16. Edge and staying on edge for 60 seconds before cumming in the car at the gas station. LOST!
DONE 30.Wear a really short crop top that exposes your breast when lifting your arms. Then in subway or train, that you can rise arms to make it seem like your holding. Whole trip like that, if someone tells you, you change wagon and keep on. Without bra.

Last edited by DaredPaola; 03-01-2021 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:04 AM   #3
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaredPaola View Post
Anybody down for a game? https://lichess.org/p6qWz3Hq
Round Three: https://lichess.org/rddq0vF8
Old 02-27-2021, 06:07 AM   #4
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

For the next opponent, take your time when moving piece
Old 02-27-2021, 06:09 AM   #5
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

For the next opponent, take your time when moving piece
Haha That would be smart. Do you wanna play akitawa?

Last edited by DaredPaola; 02-27-2021 at 06:12 AM.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:15 AM   #6
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaredPaola View Post
Haha That would be smart. Do you wanna play akitawa?
Sure, see you there
Old 02-27-2021, 06:33 AM   #7
DaredPaola

2. For the next round, play wih yourself while your opponent chooses his moves.

So I just did this one and lost of course. Just teasing under my sweatpants.

I normally do like public dares so i can collect them. Just for the next game: Rather like a dare i not immidiatly do.

You also got a little time since i have to edge now first
The following user says Thank You to DaredPaola for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 06:34 AM   #8
generaterox

I'm up for a game when you're ready!

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 06:38 AM   #9
DaredPaola

3. Edge before starting the next round.

So that was rather quick. One edge

So iam ready for the next game: https://lichess.org/Hhxj10AS
Old 02-27-2021, 06:43 AM   #10
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

A little suggestion, perhaps write the forfeit that you won. Maybe someone will like it and try to contest it back
Old 02-27-2021, 06:45 AM   #11
DaredPaola

Quote:
A little suggestion, perhaps write the forfeit that you won. Maybe someone will like it and try to contest it back
Thats a good Idea. i will write it on the next ones.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:57 AM   #12
mastercf

That was murder by Black...
mastercf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 06:58 AM   #13
DaredPaola

Round Five: https://lichess.org/0Papo4fh
Old 02-27-2021, 06:58 AM   #14
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

It seems that edge gave her power, should have continue the second dare. The missclik was a miracle

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-27-2021 at 07:01 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 07:01 AM   #15
DaredPaola

Quote:
It seems that edge gave her power, should have continue the second dare. The missclik was a miracle
Hahaha we will never know ;D

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, naked, pantsed, public