Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2021, 07:46 PM   #1
Ballbasher

Scissors Toothbrush dares 18m

Hi all,

I've ve recently realised that my toothbrush would be a great instrument of pain and pleasure. So I'm here asking how I should use it to its full potential.

EDIT: it is a manual toothbrush

Looking forward to what you guys have to offer.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis

Last edited by Ballbasher; 02-16-2021 at 05:24 PM. Reason: More info
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 09:03 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Next time you shower you can use your toothbrush. Wouldn't it be just the right size to scrub your cock and balls completely clean? Get in all the little nooks and crannies, you know. Now would toothpaste or plain soap be the better cleaner to use? You should just do a little experiment and try both. Then tell us the results.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 05:23 PM   #3
Ballbasher

Will do this then report back after.
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Old 02-21-2021, 06:28 PM   #4
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Next time you shower you can use your toothbrush. Wouldn't it be just the right size to scrub your cock and balls completely clean? Get in all the little nooks and crannies, you know. Now would toothpaste or plain soap be the better cleaner to use? You should just do a little experiment and try both. Then tell us the results.

I have tried both and can definitively say that toothpaste is more enjoyable.

OK time for the full report.:

The brush felt a mildly tingly on my balls with the soap, but that was only because of the brush. My (by now hard) shaft felt fairly painful because of the prickly bristles but soap had no effect. For the head I had to go light a sit was aganising with the bristles, once again the soap did nothing

Soap satisfaction: low

Now for toothpaste:
My balls felt normal for the first minute of scrubbing and I only started to feel the stinging/tingling after a couple of minutes of hard brushing.
I didnt feel mush on my shaft because of the toothpaste on my head.
Finally my head, initially the pain was as bad as the soap, that was until the toothpaste kicked in. Oh boy!
While it was painful and tingely it wasn't the worst it's ever felt by a long shot. My tingly balls faded into the background as my head felt it was slightly on fire.
When I washed the toothpaste off and continued with my shower I could still feel my crotch area burning satisfyingly.

Toothpaste raring: pretty good with a good arousing sensation.

Can the not so kind people of get dare please keep sending in their dares, my toothbrush is still clean!

Slave to Wis
The following user says Thank You to Ballbasher for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 07:34 PM   #5
Jingo889

Well your toothbrush would definitely be a good implement for cleaning the toilet!

For the next week scrub your toilet with your brush before using it.
On the last day make sure there’s a fresh shit in there
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 04:27 AM   #6
Ballbasher

Yes it certainly would be a great impliment for cleaning the toilet.

Slave to Wis
Old 08-14-2021, 04:26 PM   #7
Ballbasher

Just trying to revive my old thread. As I think there is still some unseen potential here.

Slave to Wis
Old 08-14-2021, 04:37 PM   #8
fiowefuh

Fuck yourself with both sides of the toothbrush until you cum on the brush.
Then use it to brush your teeth with it
Send me proof on kik: Recent_Lawfulness
fiowefuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:25 PM   #9
Ballbasher

Will dop. Any one else with dares

Slave to Wis

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, pain, toothbrush, toothpaste