Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2021, 12:19 AM   #16
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
with a name like that and "anal" as her first like, may be no need to worry about number of thrusts requested. And any way, if she can't earn a daily orgasm, will be interesting to see what she offers when her desire starts speaking louder then her rationale thought

NEW RULE RectalSlut
: whenever kneeling (max 30 minutes for this task), kneel on a hard surface (kitchen / bathroom / outside on a balcony....) and add a clothes pin to your tongue and one to each ear lobe
Sure, i didn't want it to be daily but I also want for it to be doable or she won't even give it a try

Maybe something like this could work better:

NEW RULE:
everyday you'll have to take an anal thrust session. Start tomorrow from an item diameter and a number of thrust that you are comfortable with. Don't overdo it but don't slack either, while setting the first session. Everyday you'll have to raise the diameter of the item OR the number of thrusts. After ten days of successful raising, you get to orgasm once for this. If you keep the same amount and size, the day counts as neutral and you keep the count of successful raises you had at the beginning of the day. If you ever miss the session or fail at it, the counter resets to zero and you'll have to start again. During you report time, write here your current progress of number, size and successful days counter.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-14-2021 at 12:44 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 12:50 AM   #17
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Talking about offerings.

NEW RULE: ORGASM COUNCIL - every Sunday you may come here and make an offer to the thread for being authorized an orgasm. Votes sessions will be open for 24 hours and anyone will be able to vote with a post (beside you ofc).

At the end of the 24 hours, if at least 3 people have voted and more than half is with you, you may pay what you offered and then take your cum. At anytime during the 24 hours of vote, you may add personal offers and negotiate with those who voted, trying to make them change their mind.

If it ends up even, the offer is considered not accepted.

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 02-14-2021 at 04:49 PM.
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 06:02 AM   #18
grannyd16
Prodigy

New rule: broken toilet

Until we decide otherwise your toilet is considered broken. The first time you need to pee will need to be done in your back garden, next will be in the front and after that, each pee must be done further away from your home (minimum 100m away)
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 06:16 AM   #19
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Pick a time frame when you will be out and about.

Drink a bit more than usual, and don’t pee for an hour.

Then head out to do whatever.

Now...here is the thing...in order to use a public bathroom...you can only use it naked. (You May go in a stall before stripping) and then you must stay naked for 10 minutes.

Now...if you are daring you can make yourself strip as you enter the bathroom.

Or add fun additions like: peeing while legs together. Peeing while standing in the toilet...etc.

Or make the use of the bathroom really hard: You have to strip before going in the stall. Pee with legs together and use your naked body to clean up anything that doesn’t go in the toilet. Strip naked and you can only pee when a 2 Nd person comes in.

Make the dare so hard you would never use the restroom and wind up setting yourself...who knows where.

One final bit: You must be out and about when you pee. No superhuman holding and you make it home. You wet yourself where others can see or naked in the bathroom.

Enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 12:38 PM   #20
RectalSlut

RectalSlut's Morning Report

This slut apologises that this is later than should be expected... it slept in this morning but woke up very horny in the mid afternoon... after a night both plugged and bound slut was very very wet...

It now kneels on floor by the bed (tomorrow this shall be done on the cold hard bathroom floor with pegs)... and reports the tasks that got done yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondstar22 View Post
This dare will be good of you live in an area where face coverings are required. Find a pair of panties and put them in your mouth. Put your mask on over top. Go out and buy some groceries or walk through semi-busy public area. Hopefully no one starts a conversation with you or see anyone you know! Post back here when complete and tell us how it went.
Just after it had gotten dark in the evening, this slut went out to the local shop. Just before, it took of it's panties that had been worn all day and stuffed them in it's mouth... was left wearing a dress with out pants... and of course a mask!

Stepping out the house, this slut could almost immediately feel the cold on its almost bare ass and private parts... this made it feel even more exposed and embarrassed... luckily the shop is close

Walking to the shop it was quite busy, this whore lives in the middle of a city and going to the shops involves encountering lots of people... eek!

The shop was busy as it was the weekend but stopped in and picked up a bottle of water... when paying the person talked at me (telling me the price) but this slut obviously couldn't answer as it usually would so just kept silent... felt like a very awkward, dumb whore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
If it's not too cold out... Take the trash out in your underwear :3
Did this in the evening, whilst cooking dinner. This whore was already naked so put on some panties and a bra... the bins are just outside the front of the house, so peeked out the front door first to see if it was clear... when it looked so this slut dashed out and quickly put the rubbish in the bin.

When turning to come back, suddenly a car approached! Just after passing though the door, the car passed... they might have seen my bum, but who knows... I'll never see them again! aha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Let's start with something simple that incorporates two things that you like.

Drink two liters of waters and wait untill you feel the urge to pee. Go outside and walk away from your home for 20 minutes. Every five minutes, find a semi public place where to take a two second pee. Count to two and then interrupt flow. At the fourth break, find an hidden place where to remove every clothes from waist down (if it's not too cold for skirt and shoes only, you can keep on the skirt). Stand there closing firmly your legs and let all the pee flow inbetween them. If you are into a bit of humiliation, don't clean yourself, otherwise do. Wear back what you removed and go back home
Quickly drank two litres of water at midnight last night, and ended up waiting an hour and a half just as this slut felt the need to pee coming on... went out wearing the same dress and tights (with coat) as earlier...

Walked in the direction of a park, but didnt get there before five mins was up! This slut ducked down an alley and squatted in a corner praying no one would come... peed a little.

Then got to the park and was lucky to find a bush just in time... the park was fully deserted but a slightly busy road runs on one side so there was a constant reminder that people were around... eek!

Walked a bit further into the park where there was an area with a few more trees, squatted and peed for the third time...

Then once i was at the centre of the park, I squeezed my legs together... and let go of the urge I had been holding for the last 20 mins. It was a huge relief, but the feeling of the hot liquid seeping all down this sluts legs, though its tights, dripping on its shoes and the floor turned this whore on soooo much. It felt so dirty... such a kick!

The walk home was a little scary... covered in pee and walking along roads where cars would pass occasionally... it wasn't too late either, what if people looked out the window??

Pronouns: She/They

Likes: Anal, Pee, Submission, Semi-Public, Bondage, Mess, and pretty much anything else you can come up with if I like the sound of it

Dislikes: Extreme Pain

Limits: Illegal, Bodily Harm/Life Threatening, Friends & Family, Face Pics

I need training, I can be very naughty... xx

Last edited by RectalSlut; 02-14-2021 at 01:09 PM.
RectalSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RectalSlut for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 12:51 PM   #21
RectalSlut

Quote:
Sure, i didn't want it to be daily but I also want for it to be doable or she won't even give it a try

Maybe something like this could work better:

NEW RULE:
everyday you'll have to take an anal thrust session. Start tomorrow from an item diameter and a number of thrust that you are comfortable with. Don't overdo it but don't slack either, while setting the first session. Everyday you'll have to raise the diameter of the item OR the number of thrusts. After ten days of successful raising, you get to orgasm once for this. If you keep the same amount and size, the day counts as neutral and you keep the count of successful raises you had at the beginning of the day. If you ever miss the session or fail at it, the counter resets to zero and you'll have to start again. During you report time, write here your current progress of number, size and successful days counter.
This slut LOVES this!! Ooooh eek, thank you!

Today this slut will start with its favourite dildo (that it has just realised is not mentioned in its signiture!?!). It will attempt 500 thrusts if you find that acceptable?

This silly whore loves a goal to motivate it... it has always struggled keeping to chastity rules so having ways to earn them are perfect!!! xxx

Quote:
Talking about offerings.

NEW RULE: ORGASM COUNCIL - every Sunday you may come here and make an offer to the thread for being authorized an orgasm. Votes sessions will be open for 24 hours and anyone will be able to vote with a post (beside you ofc).

At the end of the 24 hours, if at least 5 people have voted and more than half is with you, you may pay what you offered and then take your cum. At anytime during the 24 hours of vote, you may add personal offers and negotiate with those who voted, trying to make them change their mind.

If it ends up even, the offer is considered not accepted.
For the same reason this slut loves this!! Shall submit an offer shortly!! After the past 24 hours this whore so desperately wants to cum!!!

Likes: Anal, Pee, Submission, Semi-Public, Bondage, Mess, and pretty much anything else you can come up with if I like the sound of it

Old 02-14-2021, 12:57 PM   #22
RectalSlut

Thank you both for these!! xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
New rule: broken toilet

Until we decide otherwise your toilet is considered broken. The first time you need to pee will need to be done in your back garden, next will be in the front and after that, each pee must be done further away from your home (minimum 100m away)
Sadly this slut lives in the middle of a city and fears it would become a little impractical to do this... also don't have a garden of any kind...

...because this is being refused though, you have earned the right to come up with a punishment! This whore begs your forgivness!

xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Pick a time frame when you will be out and about.

Drink a bit more than usual, and don’t pee for an hour.

Then head out to do whatever.

Now...here is the thing...in order to use a public bathroom...you can only use it naked. (You May go in a stall before stripping) and then you must stay naked for 10 minutes.

Now...if you are daring you can make yourself strip as you enter the bathroom.

Or add fun additions like: peeing while legs together. Peeing while standing in the toilet...etc.

Or make the use of the bathroom really hard: You have to strip before going in the stall. Pee with legs together and use your naked body to clean up anything that doesn’t go in the toilet. Strip naked and you can only pee when a 2 Nd person comes in.

Make the dare so hard you would never use the restroom and wind up setting yourself...who knows where.

One final bit: You must be out and about when you pee. No superhuman holding and you make it home. You wet yourself where others can see or naked in the bathroom.

Enjoy!
Ooh this can be done tonight! This slut is off to see some friends, but will probably walk home. Will ensure lots of water is drunk over the course of the night, and then do something like your idea on the long walk home!!

Thank you!! xx

Old 02-14-2021, 01:14 PM   #23
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

You can add another variant, pee standing up in a men's urinal
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 01:15 PM   #24
RectalSlut

Default Sunday Orgasm Council!! xx

As allowed by Kaiman, this slut wants to offer something so that it can orgasm!!

This slut is willing to:

Spank itself 50 times
&
Fuck its asshole with something like a cucumber 50 times

All in front of my open bedroom window... eek!

As you can tell this whore is already quite desperate...

If you think that these tasks are worth one orgasm then please vote!!

Old 02-14-2021, 02:43 PM   #25
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RectalSlut View Post
As allowed by Kaiman, this slut wants to offer something so that it can orgasm!!

This slut is willing to:

Spank itself 50 times
&
Fuck its asshole with something like a cucumber 50 times

All in front of my open bedroom window... eek!

As you can tell this whore is already quite desperate...

If you think that these tasks are worth one orgasm then please vote!!
You are close, but I can feel you can make better than that

My vote for the moment is a no. You can always try and change my mind hehee.

500 daily thrust to begin with seems reasonable. Keep us updated on your progress

Last note: every negotiation or personal offer won't get through if the vote doesn't pass. I.e. if you do me a personal offer and I vote yes after that, the vote still has to pass for me to earn what you offered. Aka you pay everything after the 24 hours have ended and only if enough people voted.

If we see 5 is too much we'll lovlwer a bit that number

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-14-2021, 04:02 PM   #26
RectalSlut

Quote:
You are close, but I can feel you can make better than that

My vote for the moment is a no. You can always try and change my mind hehee.

500 daily thrust to begin with seems reasonable. Keep us updated on your progress

Last note: every negotiation or personal offer won't get through if the vote doesn't pass. I.e. if you do me a personal offer and I vote yes after that, the vote still has to pass for me to earn what you offered. Aka you pay everything after the 24 hours have ended and only if enough people voted.

If we see 5 is too much we'll lovlwer a bit that number
How about if this slut pledges to do another 50 spanks and promises to only take the trash out in my underwear for the next 2 weeks?

Would you agree to one orgasm then? xx

p.s. This slut produces quite a lot of trash and only has a small trash can so it ends up getting emptied about every other day

The following user says Thank You to RectalSlut for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 04:48 PM   #27
kaiman
getDare Zealot

It's your first one so I'll be kind

100 spanks and two weeks going to take out trash in underwear seems like a good commitment.

I'll also change the number of votes needed for it to be valid at 3. If thread gets more traction, we'll raise again.

1/3 positive votes: allowing an orgasm in exchange of 100 spanks and two weeks taking out trash in underwear

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-14-2021, 06:11 PM   #28
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Hello slut,

Very interesting thread you got here. Congratulations!

I'll give you a positive vote IF you change your trash outfit to only a trashbag.

New rule: you lost your ability to use your hands to eat. From now on, eat in a dog bowl on the floor with the biggest toy you can fit in your asshole. Lick it clean when you finish
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 06:38 PM   #29
2ttt2

One night every week sleep on the floor.

You can cum only with both holes stuffed.

Twice a week sleep plugged all night. At least 7 hours

You must sleep ONLY in bondage.

You can't eat bananas, cucumbers or carrots without putting them into your ass at least for 30 min. or into your cunt for 1 hour. In condom of course.

Write "slave" above your cunt every morning.

For the next week only the lower part of your house is allowed. The part of the room which is higher than 1 meter ( or three feet) is totally forbiden for you.

You must wear a collar all the time at home. Tie a rope to the collar and the other end of the rope must to be tied to something in the room - chair, table, etc. If you have to go to another room, untie the rope and within 1 minute tie it again in the other room. Once the rope is tied, you can't untie it at least for 30 minutes.

Report at least every other day and at least 150 words.
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:10 PM   #30
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Probably too late...but my vote for an orgasm is a definite NO; much too early for that in my opinion.

DAILY INSERTIONS: The daily insertions are a go for sure. - suggest those are done while kneeling on a hard surface, pins attached as previously described (nipples, tongue, ear lobes...).

So far so good on reports. keep it up slut!

NEW RULE:

- HYDRATION: Drink 8 ounces of water every hour you are awake - proper hydration is so important these days!

- CORNER TIME: every day, first thing in morning when getting out of bed and right before getting in bed to go to sleep (you shall still be plugged for both sessions): kneel, place forehead on floor (yes, cold hard floor for these sessions as well - kitchen one day, bathroom next, have any others rooms with hard surfaces we can use?), place a hand on each cheek and spread them wide. Hold this position for 7 minutes, spreading cheeks wider every minute. In the morning think about the cumming day and what you did / didn't do that contributes to your slutiness. Think about your day passed in the evening session. Include your thoughts in your daily report. And answer me honestly slut, do i really need to say that you should be pinned (tongue, ear lobes, nipples) for this? My hopes are by now you realize that doing some mundane tasks without being reminded is taking effect....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, home alone, piss