Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #1
Lpapyr11

Drink Looking for a self inflicting dare! Self bondage or other kinks.

Hey, Im looking for dares that include anything kinky you can think of... self bondage, pissplay, cumplay, humiliation, body writing, nipple play, food. Anything you can think of within the limits. You can even give me a dare and tell me to send it somewhere such as an email or a social.

LIMITS: Scat, full public, blood, face

Last edited by Lpapyr11; 02-04-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Lpapyr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

"Looking for a no limits dare"
> goes on to list three limits?

Okay sure. Your dare from me is to cover your body in your own feces, really rub it in there and then take a walk and take a photo of yourself, nude, covered in your own shit sat on a Park bench. Then download KIK and send me the photo to Pissboi137.

Moving this to the right section too
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 03:50 PM   #3
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
"Looking for a no limits dare"
> goes on to list three limits?

Okay sure. Your dare from me is to cover your body in your own feces, really rub it in there and then take a walk and take a photo of yourself, nude, covered in your own shit sat on a Park bench. Then download KIK and send me the photo to Pissboi137.

Moving this to the right section too
Dude, this is great. I'm laughing so hard because when i saw "no limits" I thought the same thing. Everyone has limits, i have when people say they have none.
Since you are staff, I'm taking the opportunity to ask: when I find a post out of place, should I notify staff or not? I don't wanna come off as a wanna-be cop or like I am telling you how to do your job, but sometimes I find stuff that clearely is in the wrong place or breaks the rules and I'm not sure if I notify someone or wait for you guys to find on your own (like you found this one).
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 04:15 PM   #4
Grumpy Bollocks

Post in every dare thread that doesn't breach these limits every day for the rest of the year.

You must complete all the dares

Limits : pain, scat, piss drinking, cum eating, face, exposure, illegal, friends/family, social suicide
Grumpy Bollocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Grumpy Bollocks for this post:
Old 02-05-2021, 01:39 PM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Dude, this is great. I'm laughing so hard because when i saw "no limits" I thought the same thing. Everyone has limits, i have when people say they have none.
Since you are staff, I'm taking the opportunity to ask: when I find a post out of place, should I notify staff or not? I don't wanna come off as a wanna-be cop or like I am telling you how to do your job, but sometimes I find stuff that clearely is in the wrong place or breaks the rules and I'm not sure if I notify someone or wait for you guys to find on your own (like you found this one).
Best thing to do is click report on the post and it comes straight to me. It makes it so much quicker to do! All we really say is don't post about it being wrong on the thread as that will just cause an issue. Everytime you click the Report button, a mod gets notified whereas you posting on a thread, we might miss!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 02-05-2021, 06:30 PM   #6
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

For the next week you will eat nothing but a can of dog food for breakfast and dinner.
No limits have fun.

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cum dare cum eating, humiliation cum swallow, submissive male